Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuu

Banned
There was this map + writeup that described some sort of alien organism that attacked Earth and based itself in India - it caused dead people to gather up into these biological megastructures/towers. Many other weirdness appeared over the planet as well

Not sure if this counts, but for anybody who plays Hearts of Iron 4 and gotten the new Man the Guns DLC, would you terribly mind doing me a favor by gathering all the new flags from the DLC and putting them into a single chart or gallery? I'd appreciate it.

Just want to reiterate this request, but I also want to ask if somebody would be kind enough to make an updated version of the political and victory-point maps on the HoI4 Wiki, as they have yet to be updated for Man the Guns.

Deleted member 103950

Hey there was a map on this thread I can't seem to find. It was basically what if the continents of America and Japan were reversed. So you have a giant Japanese continent where America is OTL and a tiny north and south America where Japan is OTL.

ever seen the arms of the 2nd Duke of Buckingham and Chandos ?

270px-Stowe_Armorial.jpg

(just curious if the primal scream will carry....)

I can't even scream, it's just too appalling - this isn't even good branding, it's a vomit of symbolism that makes breathless at its sheer appalling lack of design nous!

Having previously requested a flag of Saint Michael combining the two versions of the banner associated with my favourite Archangel, might one please request one final homage to the Captain General of the Heavenly Host?

https://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/flags/rel-sain.html#michael

^^ If I may then one would love to see the colours of the white cross on blue seen here ... ^^

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/...#/media/File:St-Michaels-traditional-arms.svg

^^ ... applied to the cross design seen here.^^

Please and Thank You for your consideration!:)

Is one asking for one self or for someone who is not one self ?

Well on the one hand the request is mostly whimsical, but on the other I'm always very glad if some other reader sees & enjoys these suggestions of mine (So a Mathematicians "Yes" might be the best fit for this particular question).;)

Well on the one hand the request is mostly whimsical, but on the other I'm always very glad if some other reader sees & enjoys these suggestions of mine (So a Mathematicians "Yes" might be the best fit for this particular question).;)

Fair enough. Was just unsure, considering the flag involve, if the Archangel St. Micheal had appeared to you and commanded to go forth and have a banner made in his name and with this banner held aloft, TO BOOT THE ACCURSED ENGLISHMEN OUT OF FRANCE !!!!

Fair enough. Was just unsure, considering the flag involve, if the Archangel St. Micheal had appeared to you and commanded to go forth and have a banner made in his name and with this banner held aloft, TO BOOT THE ACCURSED ENGLISHMEN OUT OF FRANCE !!!!

My dear fellow, as you may have noted I'm British - the Saint has clearly appeared to me commanding that Great Britain be rescued from Brexit (since Parliamentary Democracy is clearly going through a rough patch the Almighty has decided a little theocracy would good for the soul), to set things up for the Inverted Norman Conquest due in AD 2066 (France has been shirking its responsibility to Greenwich Mean Time for far, far too long!).

Also, if you believe all that then I have some beachfront property in Ys to sell you.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.