WIP Map Thread

@procrastinating2much : speaking of the map, can't have a Keltic Sultanate without Kelts, so at least in some parts of Firanj enough locals survived to avoid being ethnically replaced by Islamic immigrants. What are you imagining in terms of survival rates in different areas?

@procrastinating2much : speaking of the map, can't have a Keltic Sultanate without Kelts, so at least in some parts of Firanj enough locals survived to avoid being ethnically replaced by Islamic immigrants. What are you imagining in terms of survival rates in different areas?
I would imagine if there’s any native Europeans left (the POD is a plague that killed 99% of Europe) then there a very small minority. However, there are a large number of Scots and Gaels in Orkney and a large minority in Britain and Ireland. The name of Britain is probably a nod to its Celtic heritage instead of actually reflecting the population. An OTL equivalent would be Macedonia, which shares its name with the Greek kingdom but its people are different, or countries in Africa such as Mali, which are also related to previous kingdoms.

europe_reverse_sealion_2000_WIP.png
I need some feedback on the department's and borders for this reverse sealion map I am making in the year 2000 Savoy is this timeline Austria and Croatia is this timeline Hungary the Celtic union is the UK Germany is France Portugal-Leon is Yugoslavia etc.

upload_2019-3-9_22-51-32.png

Just something random I've been working on. POD somewhere in the late 1470s. Charles the Bold and Matthias Corvinus have issue. Hungary-Bohemia. Republic of East Frisia. Much different OTL controlled Burgundian/Austrian/Spanish/Austrian controlled areas in the Low Countries and Burgundy.

Snapshot of the Evangelion-Verse (classic flavor) shortly before the Angels start showing up. Probably needs a few more tweaks, and a writeup. Basemap by SRegan.
EvaEarth.png

Remember when I made that Austria-Hungary map? Well, I've been working on the Germany (1900) map for a few days now and I'd say I'm about halfway done. I was originally going to include the lakes with Germany, but some of the exclaves/counties are so small it could get confusing.

As is usual, just click the map for a larger version.