Status
Not open for further replies.

VT45

Banned
Hey we all have our politician who we choose to meme and ignore all faults Bc we want to believe there is such thing as a good politician. For a friend of mine, it's Hillary Clinton, for some its Bernie Sanders, for me it's Jeb Bush

I mean if I were actually miffed about it, I'd have said something much worse. I'm just busting your balls. :p

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 1963
HvnzGt7.png

2003 Lake Compounce update!

In 2003, Nickelodeon Universe, a new kids area on the south end of the park, opens, with a plethora of flat rides, the Fairly Odd Coaster a small scale recreation of the Wildcat built by PTC, and Rugrats Runaway Reptar, a Vekoma 342m Suspended Family Coaster. These two coasters bring the total number to 6.

2004: It's a new flat ride! Specifically, Paramount is adding American Flyers, a Larson International Flying Scooters. And the good people at Bolliger & Mabillard will be seen at the park at the end of the year...

Next week: American Flyers opens, and speculation grows over B&M's presence at the park.

Click here to provide input on the 2005 flat ride!

Last edited:
How much you wanna bet that it covers the entire southern half of the island?
Well I suppose that's what you get if you dodge the Blitz. I'd quite like to see this super-London, I expect the Underground is considerably beefier than OTL. Metroland to the max is what I'm imagining right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.