The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Central American Coasts.png

Patched the coast from the St. John's river in Florida to the furthest western boundary of U.S and Mexico down to Panama, did a patch on first levels for El Salvador, second levels for Belize, and a couple easy patches for some of the second levels in Honduras and Guatemala, just to get the ball rolling

View attachment 443445
Here's what I found to be our progress so far
Just remove the Gambia, Swaziland, Lesotho and Rwanda since they are done; the Netherlands (maybe also Burundi and Bhutan), because I don't think any secondary subdivisions fit; and Libya and Botswana since no remotely updated map has been found for Botswana and no available map has even been found for the baladiyat of Libya. Also maybe the glacierless zones in Antarctica and some broken antarctic ice shelf zones need to be updated

Here is a small patch for the China-Tajikistan border. In 2011 Tajikistan gave the PRC about a thousand square kilometers of land in return for the PRC renunciating its claims to the rest of Gorno-Badakhshan.

China-Tajik Patch.png

Another tiny fix, this time to the Kermadec Islands. I'd wager a good deal that I know more about these islands than most people know their lovers.
Kermadec Islands.png

ST15RM

Banned
Hey guys, I want to change the internal borders of French Guiana, since that yellow looks weird and can be hard to see.
upload_2019-3-6_7-53-15.png

Maybe something like this?

Minor tweaks to the US, including coastal fixes in the northwest, patching missing counties and adding a ton of lakes.
upload_2019-3-6_20-38-3.png

Do we have a river map on the improved version? I've noticed that since there are some new river-based borders, the rivers on previous versions don't match up.

Denmark Lower sweden.png
Faroe Islands and Shetland.png
Falkland Islands.png

Some minor coastal patches for Denmark, the Swedish coast from the Norwegian-border to Torhamn, some more little lakes in Sweden, the Faroe and Shetland Islands patch, and the falklands