The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On FDR what about as Vice President ?

That would very interesting combination Adolf Hitler and Franklin D. Roosevelt in White House
both determent to change the World

He's essentially the same but has a Southern accent
I am not 100% sure what you are referring to in this post but I was responding to someone implying that the current US president is Hitler. I was saying that no, Trump is not Hitler and that this TL shows us what a Hitler-like American leader would be.

Gonna be honest, the Trump is Hitler implications and jokes really are in very poor taste. Especially in this thread of all threads. Go to chat where it belongs if you want to post it.

I am not 100% sure what you are referring to in this post but I was responding to someone implying that the current US president is Hitler. I was saying that no, Trump is not Hitler and that this TL shows us what a Hitler-like American leader would be.

In temperament the two are very different. Hitler’s far more of an intellectual to say the least.

But both win Texas in a presidential election (though Hitler by far more).

Special Update: Bill Ray
Bill_Ray_1977.jpg

Name: William C. "Bill" Ray

DoB: April 6, 1922

LoB: Anaconda, Montana

Political Party: Democratic (Hitlerite faction)

Religion: American Orthodox Church (formerly Serbian Orthodox Church)

Offices: Governor of Alaska (19??-????)

William "Bill" Ray was born in Anaconda, Montana to Serbian immigrants, however, after he graduated high school, his family moved to Juneau, Alaska, which had a sizable Serbian community. Working as a bartender in his family's business, Ray learnt the tricks of the trade, and with his business canny and smooth tongue, he made a comfortable living as an accomplished businessman. Having grown up during …

(Too deep spoilers after this point; he will be important later ITTL.)

Vuu

Banned
Dionisije pulls through with the schism, I assume.

William Ray is certainly a strange name for a Serb though

Gonna be honest, the Trump is Hitler implications and jokes really are in very poor taste. Especially in this thread of all threads. Go to chat where it belongs if you want to post it.
lmao what the hell are you talking about? Was not at all implying that Trump is like Hitler. Never mentioned Trump and never even tried to imply it subtly.

EDIT: ah I see where it came from. Apologies for my impertinence in that case. Either way, not my intention to make a jab at Trump. Was just a sort of "what if" joke. Hitler finds a time machine and runs again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.