WIP Map Thread

Deleted member 108228

Guess I could post this in the thread.

Southern Rhodesia.png

Applegate's World.png

when you're about to go to sleep but then you have an idea for a map so you begin working on it instead of making an attempt to fix your horribly screwed-up sleep cycle

Interesting. What's the premise?

Combining together two book series which likely traumatized me a little when I first read them since I was much younger than I probably should've been.

Hey are we secretly mind-linked or something cause I literally spent all evening working on a similar map.

Well, that's an interesting coincidence. I was actually seriously considering putting a continent in the Indian Ocean, but I decided against it because I figured I'd changed the map enough already.

Not so much a map as a statement:
The world-map I've been working on has taken a little less than three months, but I'm still maybe halfway done with it. Because of this, I'm planning on just posting regional maps of what I have done so my interest doesn't die. I wanted to run that by people on here to make sure nobody minds, but this was the only thread that I think applies.
This sound good?

Not so much a map as a statement:
The world-map I've been working on has taken a little less than three months, but I'm still maybe halfway done with it. Because of this, I'm planning on just posting regional maps of what I have done so my interest doesn't die. I wanted to run that by people on here to make sure nobody minds, but this was the only thread that I think applies.
This sound good?

If this is better , as you said, than Failure of the House of Brandenburg, then anything is good, take your time

Finally, after accidentally deleting the land I've finished the lines for my next Victorian Zombies map. Might actually do rivers and towns for this one, will need to wait and see. Any feedback before I set what is here in stone would be very helpful. If anyone could let me know if I included man-made lakes, I would be very grateful!