Status
Not open for further replies.
End was disappointing tho. No clash between US and GR...

Tbh that would wreck the world.

NOW TIME FOR A FUN GAME

BASED ON THE POD, WHERE AND HOW WOULD YOU BE LIVING ON THIS SCENARIO, MY DUDES.

Let me start.. My grandfathers were born in 1905 and 1939, while my grandmothers were born in the early 20s and 1946, so all four probably are still born in Brazil on this timeline.

Since like in most TL, few things happens to south america, we can guess some things by ourselves. There is no reference to the 1964 coup in Brazil, so most likely Brazil remains a consolidated populist democracy until modern time. It is said that Brazil is part of the club of the oil producers, so it is quite richer than in OTL, and considering that Brazil was the sixth largest economy before everything broke down in 2012, and that position was built on all the poor management of the new republic and the weak and corrupt bases left over by the dictatorship, most likely Brazil could be on the top 5 economies... On this case most likely I work at some large enterprise since I took a course of international relationships on the university... and most likely the universities are free (read: paid with taxes) so I'm not that indebted as OTL. I might even have the money to visit the italian part of my family, who knows?

I don't exist as my grandmother was born in Francoist Spain and my grandfather was born in Sheffield to a lapsed Jew and his wife. It is very unlikely they will meet ittl.

The TL only really touched upon nations outside the US and the Reich. I assume I'd still exist the way I am today, being British, as nothing majorly different appears to have happened to the UK.

What if they survived the great madness, since on this scenario after Goering died the generalplanost was stalled. Could you be born?
Then they would not meet. My grandparents from dad's line could still meet eachother, since Tatars were not to be exterminated.
But my mum... Why my dad's parents would move to Donbass here?
Even if my dad/mum are born somehow, they would never meet.

There's a good chance I'd still be around, I'm third generation Mexican American and I don't see any butterflies that would've prevented my parents from meeting but they may not have conceived me when they did IOTL, so maybe there would be someone older or younger in my family with my name or maybe I'd be a girl.
Wow.

Many of today's Germans wouldn't live. Even if you don't go too extreme with the chaos theory, the WW2 jumbled the German population pretty much, and "Generalplan Ost" would do the same, just in a very different way.

Damn.

Brilliant writing, horrifying for the loss of 70 million+ lives and the obliteration of a lot of European culture, and yet those who lived are even more advanced than our OTL.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.