Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we go for 2002:

As part of the new Thunder River section, LC has opened a trio of S&S Launch Towers, similar to the Scream Towers at Six Flags New England IOTL. After lots of speculation, Paramount confirmed that a Nickelodeon Land is coming in 2003, with a plethora of kids rides and a mini roller coaster by? That's where I need your help! Give me some rides you want to see in this land here. Come back next week for more news from New England's largest Theme Park: Lake Compounce!

And here we go for 2002:

As part of the new Thunder River section, LC has opened a trio of S&S Launch Towers, similar to the Scream Towers at Six Flags New England IOTL. After lots of speculation, Paramount confirmed that a Nickelodeon Land is coming in 2003, with a plethora of kids rides and a mini roller coaster by? That's where I need your help! Give me some rides you want to see in this land here. Come back next week for more news from New England's largest Theme Park: Lake Compounce!
I just put in two ideas

Bill Gates; Windows; Operating system statistics
nOE0eHE.png

First Patreon request of March!

I like how she's still Hillary Clinton ITTL. I always find it weird when there's a TL where every marriage and relationship that produced Bill and Hillary is preserved, but Bill and Hillary's marriage is butterflied away.

Those are fantastic logos you made! Blend in very well with the real life logos and everything. All seem like very interesting candidates (well, the ones we don't already have IRL, though even those are interesting given what they may be like here), but for TL purposes hoping to see Michael Moore or Hillary Clinton get through, if I get a superdelegate vote. ;)

Those are fantastic logos you made! Blend in very well with the real life logos and everything. All seem like very interesting candidates (well, the ones we don't already have IRL, though even those are interesting given what they may be like here), but for TL purposes hoping to see Michael Moore or Hillary Clinton get through, if I get a superdelegate vote. ;)
Personally, I think @Kanan 's designs are superior to the RL candidates' logos so far...

Nice choices for 2020 candidates, @Kanan! The field ITTL seems to have a few big names, but having less politicians in the field makes more sense when considering how 2016 went down ITTL.

My one question is who is Héctor López? The only thing that comes up when I google him is a baseball player and an obscure Green Party politician from Puerto Rico, so is this guy fictional? If so, what are his political views?

Nice choices for 2020 candidates, @Kanan! The field ITTL seems to have a few big names, but having less politicians in the field makes more sense when considering how 2016 went down ITTL.

My one question is who is Héctor López? The only thing that comes up when I google him is a baseball player and an obscure Green Party politician from Puerto Rico, so is this guy fictional? If so, what are his political views?
He Is Real. Try googling Hector Franco Lopez?

Status
Not open for further replies.