Ella's Soviet Victory: Main Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 105545
  • Start date

Deleted member 105545

lets try this.png

sandersrenited.png

lets try this.png

Deleted member 105545

And yes, Eric Porterfield is the president of the Free States of America. That Eric Porterfield.

@Ella.is.crazy great stuff here!
some upthread said "All the women of the forums make the best Timelines, all of y’all outshine Turtledove any day of the week!"
that was an understatement.
fyi, i hope you like the likes you got in your Alerts.

Last edited:
Interesting border evolution in the former United States, @Ella.is.crazy . I may have some thoughts on names for you.....

Vinland/Markland for the state east of Cascadia
Cibola for the southwestern state.
Platina for the Plains polity.
and the northeastern Union I could see as a Confederation of New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) and a Union of Triveria (DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA).

Deleted member 105545

@Ella.is.crazy great stuff here!
some upthread said "All the women of the forums make the best Timelines, all of y’all outshine Turtledove any day of the week!"
that was an understatement.
fyi, i hope you like the likes you got in your Alerts.
Awww, thanks <3

Deleted member 105545

Interesting border evolution in the former United States, @Ella.is.crazy . I may have some thoughts on names for you.....

Vinland/Markland for the state east of Cascadia
Cibola for the southwestern state.
Platina for the Plains polity.
and the northeastern Union I could see as a Confederation of New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) and a Union of Triveria (DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA).
Hmmm, maybe. Any reasoning behind the names? And the whole Northeast thing is sortof like the E.U., but more centralised. They share common currency, free trade, open borders with eachother, etc. Steps are being made to integrate them further.

Deleted member 105545

Hmmm, maybe. Any reasoning behind the names? And the whole Northeast thing is sortof like the E.U., but more centralised. They share common currency, free trade, open borders with eachother, etc. Steps are being made to integrate them further.
And propositions have been made to reunite the U.S., but usually, negotiations fail when it comes to compromises.

I will explain them.

Vinland/Markland as something a white nationalist (I did correctly infer the character of your Idaho based polity, right?) might use to identify with Viking expeditions to North America (albeit the northeastern part).

Cibola as in the legendary place, as well as a county in New Mexico and a place on its border with Arizona.

Platina I meant Planitia, as in Latin for plain, such as the Great Plains.

Triveria is a name I made up indicating that it's an area dominated by three rivers, the Hudson, the Delaware, and the Susquehanna.