Tayna Roberts had to leave Sheena because of View to a kill who replaced her?

• Melanie Griffith

• Sharon Stone

• Bridgette Neilson (means she can't do Red Sonja)

• Other Actress please comment

• Cybill Danning

Results are only viewable after voting.
The more I think about it, I not sure that Rami is the Best choice for the Script.
Andrew Offutt wrote the War of the Wizard trilogy about a Strong Female Redhead character in the early 80's. Have Rami bring him over to work on the story.
Another two fantasy writers who might be brought in are David C Smith and Richard L Tieney who wrote the Red Sonja novels in the early 80's. And Teney had finished some of the Robert Howard Stories and Smith had written a novel "The Witch of the Indies" with Howard's Black Vulmea, a Strong Female Pirate.
I get your Idea but I'm keeping Sam Rami because his future projects show he can do Fantasy and Strong women however because of her involvement with Supergirl Mia Farrow is not brought on as writer of Red Sonja but Comic book writers Gerry Conway &Roy Thomas who created Sonja and wrote the fantasy film Fire & Ice were also brought on

In the Comics
death-of-power-girl-png.441132

with a Supergirl movie being made at the same time as DC comics streamlining their universe with Crisis on Infinite Earths the choice of killing off Supergirl was vetoed Marv Wolfman and George Perez would switch Powergirl from Earth-2 and would later kill Donna troy to Set up Georges reboot of Wonder Woman post Crisis

1886_v9_ba.jpg With delays in recasting of Columbia pictures Sheena lead actress their lead actor Ted Wass lost interest and walked away from the project as his agent had other projects in the following year

Last edited:
Something to play with, what if Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton, fresh from winning Olympic gold in Los Angeles, and considered "America's Sweetheart" is named as Linda Lee's best friend, Andrea Jones...??

Something to play with, what if Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton, fresh from winning Olympic gold in Los Angeles, and considered "America's Sweetheart" is named as Linda Lee's best friend, Andrea Jones...??
I think adding Comet is a bit to far however she might be a good Lucy Lane

Strangely enough, one person who could work on the Red Sonja script, who worked on Conan the Barbarian and is riding the high from Scarface is Oliver Stone. He is getting ready to fiilm his Vietnam War flick Platoon,...

I can go with "Lucy Lane". Another twist, have singer Irene Cara (Fame, Flashdance, D.C. Cab) has made quite a few hit theme songs.. What if she writes the Supergirl theme song "Defying Gravity"?

PSX_20190219_210302.jpg
Mark McClure, Brooke Shields, and Mary lou Retton as Jimmy Olsen (reprise), Linda Lee (Supergirl) and Lucy Lane. Between takes
PSX_20190220_111918.jpg

Last edited:
Considering I'm retreading an early drafts of Superman III for Supergirl I have decided the David & Leslie Newman have joined David Odell as the writers of Supergirl

You want to kill both Power Girl and Wonder Girl? Isn't that contrary to the point of the thread? Letting one die I understand, but not both. Also, could they introduce a new Power Girl to the DC universe before the 80s are over?

You want to kill both Power Girl and Wonder Girl? Isn't that contrary to the point of the thread? Letting one die I understand, but not both. Also, could they introduce a new Power Girl to the DC universe before the 80s are over?
My reason for killing them was because their origins got really convoluted post Crisis and I was toying with the idea of having Supergirl replace Donna Troy in Teen titans but now I'm considering giving the Titans their own Trinity

A new Titans Trinity isn't too bad an idea, and it's not hard to prevent Donna Troy's story from being convoluted. Just have her still be Wonder Woman's little sister.

For those who have never suffered through the OTL version of Red Sonja, check out the Nostalgia Critic review of the Movie

Production

PSX_20190216_185100.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger production photo reveals his return as Conan after the copyright issue has been resolved