Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

SDTTRR.png
Man, look at all those nukes targets

And they were sure this wouldn't escalate into World War III.

11496000.jpg

"Propaganda poster encouraging American involvement in World War I by depicting the Prussian army as enslaving Europe, on sheet 76x51"

Source

I find stuff like the pre-Balkan Wars borders of Greece and the clearly Ottoman Dodecanese fascinating. Also the notion of the entire Central Powers as a Greater Germany is fascinating.

View attachment 441593

"Propaganda poster encouraging American involvement in World War I by depicting the Prussian army as enslaving Europe, on sheet 76x51"

Source

I find stuff like the pre-Balkan Wars borders of Greece and the clearly Ottoman Dodecanese fascinating. Also the notion of the entire Central Powers as a Greater Germany is fascinating.
The Russians bombed Sinop so hard the smoke is now visible from space :p

Crazy Boris

Banned
"You will be deported from the lands your ancestors have lived in for thousands of years, and you WILL be grateful"

"Are we finally going back to our people's beautiful original homeland in Israel?"

"No you're going to the desolate land of man-eating polar bears and frostbite, now shut up and get your parka on."

In February 1842, during a civil war in Argentina and the Ragamuffin War in Brazil, the Uruguayan president Rivera (who had been supported by the French after a brief coup) meet with the governors of Entre Ríos (José María Paz), Corrientes (Pedro Ferré) and Santa Fé (Juan Pablo López). Rivera stated that during previous talks with representatives from the Republic of Rio Grande do Sul they agreed to joing a greater state called "Greater Uruguay" (Uruguay Mayor). The project ultimately failed. Here you have 8K and Q-BAM.
dd05mlr-5470d23a-4cbc-4b2b-880d-05f4800c732b.png
upload_2019-2-19_16-2-58.png

In February 1842, during a civil war in Argentina and the Ragamuffin War in Brazil, the Uruguayan president Rivera (who had been supported by the French after a brief coup) meet with the governors of Entre Ríos (José María Paz), Corrientes (Pedro Ferré) and Santa Fé (Juan Pablo López). Rivera stated that during previous talks with representatives from the Republic of Rio Grande do Sul they agreed to joing a greater state called "Greater Uruguay" (Uruguay Mayor). The project ultimately failed. Here you have 8K and Q-BAM.

Because greater Uruguay is best Uruguay.