Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Please enjoy this dreadful Celtic ultranationalist map (with absolutely horrible flag included at no extra charge). New and magically Celtic 9-county Ulster (which even the DUP have given up as a pipe dream), another massive Cornwall with some of Gloucestershire attached, Celtic Lancashire and Cumbria, Brittany (which is, funnily enough, the only constituent country not massively wanked) and all sorts of other Anglophobic fun.
You're not a real Celtic nationalist until you demand everything from Gaul to Anatolia!

I tracked down the source of the "alternate" Europe map:

It was found in a batch of "pictures for Simple German" by the "Office for Simple German" of the Lebenshilfe Bremen (an organisation for the mentally challenged and handicapped based in Bremen):

Screenshot_20190217-015213_Drive.jpg

DziWpUJXgAM7bk3

Please enjoy this dreadful Celtic ultranationalist map (with absolutely horrible flag included at no extra charge). New and magically Celtic 9-county Ulster (which even the DUP have given up as a pipe dream), another massive Cornwall with some of Gloucestershire attached, Celtic Lancashire and Cumbria, Brittany (which is, funnily enough, the only constituent country not massively wanked) and all sorts of other Anglophobic fun.
At least they managed to connect their lands.

DziWpUJXgAM7bk3

It lacks the spanish Galicia to be completely celtic

I just noticed this; independent Kaliningrad.

At least they didn't change it into the Kaliningrad Bay like so many other maps have done. And for losing Kaliningrad Russia did get Belorussia AND Ukraine.

Also: unified Ireland, independent Scotland, Sicily and Sardinia both independent as well, European Turkey also separate (though that might be due to the map being about Europe), but foremost:

West Austria and East Austria.

At least they didn't change it into the Kaliningrad Bay like so many other maps have done. And for losing Kaliningrad Russia did get Belorussia AND Ukraine.

Also: unified Ireland, independent Scotland, Sicily and Sardinia both independent as well, European Turkey also separate (though that might be due to the map being about Europe), but foremost:

West Austria and East Austria.
I'm guessing in this timeline Austria started WW2 and the Allies divided Austria into West Austria and East Austria, similarly to Germany IOTL

I'm guessing in this timeline Austria started WW2 and the Allies divided Austria into West Austria and East Austria, similarly to Germany IOTL

Maybe it was more important to them where Hitler was born and decided to act accordingly, who knows...

But speaking of World Wars, one of the PragerU (not sure about the name but meh) videos seems to have tackled WWI...

badpraegeruvid.png

Don Quijote

Banned
DziWpUJXgAM7bk3

Ulster does have nine counties. My objection is that the border on that map gives it something more like seven and a half.