The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pedro Alonso López has been placed on execution row by government of Colombia. He will be executed for his crimes against humanity in La Modelo Prison in Bogotá, Colombia on the 10th of November.

-Rede Globo Brasil, November 1st, 2020

“The Colombian government has given you and I permission to witness Pedro’s execution. If you want you can come with me to Colombia if you wish.”

“Plus I have something I want to show you while were there anyway.”

-Private email sent to Bobby Hayes from ANZC: CIB Director Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, November 1st, 2020

President Romero Jucá Filho of Brazil has announced that all military men who serving during the Brazilian military regime and were involved with crimes against humanity will be put on trial. Punishments will range from life imprisonment or execution via firing squad.

-NBBC World News, November 1st, 2020

Brazil bans all far-right political parties due to all of them holding “un-democratic” views.

-The Newcastle Herald, November 1st, 2020

“The Colombian government has given you and I permission to witness Pedro’s execution. If you want you can come with me to Colombia if you wish.”

“Plus I have something I want to show you while were there anyway.”

-Private email sent to Bobby Hayes from ANZC: CIB Director Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, November 1st, 2020

"Sure thing. Sophie and I don't plan to go back to Australia anytime soon yet, so I wouldn't miss it for the world. We'll see you there."

- Bobby's reply to the E-mail, November 1st, 2020

Last edited:
President Romero Jucá Filho of Brazil has announced that all military men who serving during the Brazilian military regime and were involved with crimes against humanity will be put on trial. Punishments will range from life imprisonment or execution via firing squad.

-NBBC World News, November 1st, 2020

Brazil bans all far-right political parties due to all of them holding “un-democratic” views.

-The Newcastle Herald, November 1st, 2020

“I think that’s everything I had to do tonight for homework.” A younger Louis says as he appears able to still walk on his two legs without the need for a wheelchair. Not to mention at the time he has noticeable dyed hair in color of pink which his girlfriend did for him four months prior.

It was funny how he remembers it since he went to his school’s principal at Woodsville High School to ask if dyeing your hair completely was allowed. At first he thought it be against school rules since it would cause a distraction for other students and perhaps a few teachers. But by his surprise the principal was fine with it as long he didn’t put in weird patterns or designs.

He looks at the clock that hangs from the blue colored textile wall in Ana’s kitchen which the clock itself resembles like that of a cartoon cat from the 1930’s or 1940’s. He reads it with his camo-green glasses from the dining table he was sitting at and he notices it is 9:15 PM.

“I should get going…” He said to her as she was sitting on the living room in a green retro-square armed sofa that had grey pillows with black patterns that resembled the kind of patterns you would see in the 1970’s.

“Thanks sugar for helping me with my English literature project on Lord of the Flies. Anyway’s I’ll see you tomorrow-” He said as he grabbed his black bookbag and began to walk out the front door of Ana’s home before stopping in his tracks when Ana then said something.

“In a rush?” She said to him to which the young teenage Louis at the age of eighteen turns himself around making eye contact across the room towards her.

“I guess I was in a rush like a racecar…” He then said as he acknowledged that he was indeed going out the door in a quick pace even though there wasn’t anywhere he needed to go to in a hurry.

“Why not stay here with me tonight?” Ana asks him as she blinks at him with loving eyes and forms a sweet smile.

“I’d love to, but it’s a school night sweetie.” Louis then said to her with a look of disappointing desire in his blue eyes as he really wanted to stay over at his girlfriend’s house but couldn’t do so since it was a Wednesday night. If he wanted to stay over at Ana’s place for the night he would have to wait until Friday which was two days from now.

“So…? School isn’t going to separate me from the boy I love.” She then grinned with her perfect straight teeth.

“You can sleep with me tonight, my mum won’t mind since she completely trusts you.” She told him to which he stood there for a moment and thought about it.

He knew that Ana wasn’t wrong by that statement, he has known her mother for two years now and already by now she has gained enough trust towards Louis when it came to him and her daughter’s relationship.

But he still had to deal with his own mother of course, after not coming home after a certain exact time was something he always used to get in trouble with when he was a pre-teen and early teenager. But then again his mum would get home later around 1:00 AM in the morning after working 12 hours at the answering service she has worked at for plenty of years now.

He figured his mother, Rebecca would be too exhausted to even check on him so she probably assume he be already asleep in bed. But then Louis realized that flaw in that situation since in the morning around 6:00 AM she’ll go into his room to wake him up for school only to discover he hasn’t returned home from last night.

Surely that would have himself in a load of trouble with his mother since she’ll be asking him where exactly he was last night and why he didn’t came home, even though she knew he was obviously with Ana. But Louis even for a teenager at the time understood why his own mother be mad him for that even she knew if he was safe, since after all it what mothers are supposed to do.

Worry for their children.

He then makes a clicking sound as he hit the roof of his mouth with his tongue as he found a easy solution to the problem. Within seconds he grabs the home telephone and dials his mom’s house phone number and it goes to her voicemail messaging system which he automatically knew it do that since his mum isn’t there.

“Hey mum, I’ve decided to stay over at Ana’s house for the night. Don’t worry I brought my bottle of medications for the morning so you won’t have to worry about me being a cunt to Ana.” He said chuckling a little to which he could hear his girlfriend in the background saying to him “You better not be a douche in the morning, or else no sex for you tomorrow night.”

“I think my mum doesn’t need to know about our sex life.” He said to her while he still was recording a message on the telephone. After that he got back to recording it.

“Anyway’s I’ll be fine, if anything happens Ana will protect me. So I’ll talk to you later mum, love you!” He said as he then finished recording the message and hanged up the phone.

He then walked over to the sofa where his girlfriend was and sat down next to her to which she rested her head on his left shoulder despite the fact they both are of different heights (Ana being somewhat more taller than Louis, as well being a year older than him). But the teenage Louis didn’t seem to really mind since he always loved it whenever Ana did that.

She then takes off her geeky-style glasses for distance and places it on the small wooden table that has a book and a green marble lamp on it.

“You wanna watch something?” She asked him as she grabbed for the remote.

“Nah. I don’t want to watch a rerun of Wentworth Prison or Bloody Parliament to be fairly honest.” He replied as he rested his head on a pillow and listened to Ana’s breathing as he wrapped his left arm around her waist.

She then made a sound of satisfaction as she then kissed him on the cheek without him honestly really caring.

“You wanna do it on the sofa?” She asked him abruptly out of nowhere which hilariously enough made him snap out of staring into nothingness as she looked directly at her with a surprised expression.

“Ugh… No.” He said in complete disgust.

“Sex should only happen in the bedroom or bathroom, I mean the way I see it the living room is basically the place where people usually first see when they enter a home…” He then explained to her from his own point of view on this strange but funny topic.

“I mean you really want future guests coming over not realizing that we fucked on this sofa?” He then asked her to which she then imagined that for a moment and realized how wrong it would be to do that.

“Now you put it that way, I agree…” She said in agreement as she giggled it off.

Louis then sighed since he had no other way to react after that.

“So you still want to-” She then said until he interrupted her politely.

“No, I’m too tired for even that tonight. Sorry my love…” He said to her feeling quite a bit little sad that he couldn’t satisfy his girlfriend’s needs tonight.

“It’s okay, not like I am going to die anytime soon.” Ana replied smiling.

“Besides I really want to just sleep next to my future husband tonight…” She said whispering for no reason.

“Speaking of which…” Louis then remembered upon her mentioning the word “husband”.

“When you want us to get married?” He asked to which by his surprise she wasn’t even shocked by that question. Seems as though Ana knew Louis was going to eventually ask her that.

“I really want us to get married soon as possible to be honest.” She replied.

“Well we would have to work this out between our mums. I mean I don’t know if my mum or your’s would be alright with that.” Louis then spoke.

“True, but your eighteen years old now so therefore you can marry me without needing permission from your mum.” She then mentioned to him to which even though this is true, he felt that it be wrong to get married in secret without telling his own mother first.

“Plus my mum be fine with it, she knows were happy together since it very obvious.”

“I’ll tell you what.”

“I’ll wait for you to finish up your senior year in high school and after you done with high school we get married.” She then tells him to which he comes to like.

“Sounds perfect.” Louis replied.

“What about our wedding though…?” He then asked.

“Let’s honestly just get married at the Himeji Garden, don’t want a huge wedding obviously…”

“I mean it will just be us and our mothers. It basically all we will have…”

“Along with Father Jack from St. Mary’s Catholic Church.” He then mentioned to which he was happy to have Father Jack be the man to do their future wedding vows, after all Louis knew Father Jake ever since he was a little kid. As for Ana she knew him since she was a little kid as well since he always performed Sunday masses every week to which he got to know her and her mother. And in some of these Sunday masses Louis and Ana happened to attend together without realizing it until years later.

“Also Ana, I like to take your surname if that’s okay with you?” He then asks her to which then replies.

“Nah. I want you to keep your last name.” She replied in disagreement.

“Besides since I am Latino our tradition always goes where the man’s surname goes first and his wife’s surname goes last.”

“So Morrell Lopez? Or Morrell y Lopez?” He then asked her despite being an expert on the Spanish language, he still found it quite confusing that Spaniards and Latinos have two surnames.

“Morrell y Lopez.” She replied.

He then laughed at imaging how people would read his future surname on future applications and driver’s license. Most Australians wouldn’t have a single clue what the “y” even stand for or even why the word “and” would be even needed in a surname.

“I see why you wanted me to stay tonight.” He then said to her as he stroked her left arm in comfort.

“You wanted me to get prepared to be living with you before we get married.”

She then nodded to him.

“Yes…” She said afterwards.

“For now on I want you to come to my house and stay here every weekday and every Saturday and Sunday you head back to your mum’s house.” She told him.

“I want you to see this place as something you will always call “home” in the future. It will be temporary of course since we will be getting an apartment in Canberra after you finish Year 12.”

“But other than that I want you to start living with me in preparation. But not just that…” She was about to continue until Louis then finished it for her.

“I know…”

“I can’t stand being separated from you either.”

“I love you very much…” He told her as he hugged her.

She then hugged him back and kissed him for a moment until they sat back in their original position they were sitting in on the sofa.

“You know what would fucking suck?” He then said changing the topic to something random.

She then looked at him curious to what he was going to say.

“If all my life up to this point was a dream and I wake up from this now, I will be surely pissed off. I mean with all this happening between us and being so happy together looks too good to be true.” He then told her.

“Yeah...” She shrugged with a little bit of laughter.

“Does seem too good to be true, literally our relationship would put many romance novels and fanfictions to shame.”

“But I agree with you babe, it be really fucked up it was all just a dream or turned out to be a love story with a sad ending…” She told him.

“Well let’s not jinx that now.” He then replied stopping her since even though she was joking, he felt that it is safe than sorry by mentioning bad possible outcomes.

“You know I really wish I was there for you, I’m sorry that I died.” She then said which caught him off-guard and made him wonder what the hell she was saying by that.

“Wait what?” He said in confusion.

She then began to speak again only instead her voice wasn’t anything that sounds that of human speech, instead it sounded like a electronic buzzing sound every time Ana moved her lips to which instantly Louis realizes he was dreaming and then woke up in the hotel room he rented in Antofagasta along with his male nurse.

“The human brain surely can be a motherfucking cunt at times.” He said as he got himself up carefully out of bed into his wheelchair.

-Somewhere in Antofagasta, Chile, November 2nd, 2020

australia-2270790_960_720.jpg

The government of Australia has announced that the nation will hold a referendum in April 2021, in which everyone across Australia will vote on whether Australia should become a republic or stay as a stay as a commonwealth.

The referendum outcome will determine Australia’s future with former Great Britain (whose successor state is New Britain) and the Commonwealth of British Nations. If the outcome results in Australia becoming a republic, the British royal family will no longer have any ties with Australia and her people, and current and future prime ministers of Australia may end up becoming president (or stay under the title of “prime minister”) who is elected by the Australian people.

-NBBC World News, November 2nd, 2020

Australian_Republic_Movement_logo.png

Although Australia has had a long history being apart of the British Empire and serving in both World War I and II, and being heavily involved in the Vietnam War, simply as of now since 1983 the nation has evolved into something that nobody would have ever believe nor think be possible decades before Doomsday.

When the nation was established in 1901 nobody at the time would have ever suspected that their new country under the Southern Cross would end up becoming a world power, if anything most people believed that the British Empire would be still around today and that Australia would be still serving under the British royal family.

Although it is true that Britain was responsible in creating the foundations for our nation (whether good or bad) we are no longer see ourselves as being British anymore. Since the 1950’s we have seen many people come across the seas to call Australia as home. And with the abolishment of the White Australia Policy, we have shown the world that our nation is not British, European, Asian, or Aboriginal.

But our nation is an Australian nation. Where all people of all races and religions come together to call our nation home.

Voting “Yes” for a republic will show the entire world that we have changed for the better.

-”Yes” campaign advertisement on Channel Ten, November 2nd, 2020

“Sir have you heard about the upcoming referendum?”

“Yes I have. And I am going to proudly vote “Yes” in favor of a republic.”

“As long we do not make any major changes to our flag.”

“Well many people would be in favor of removing the Union Jack from our flag.”

“I rather it honestly stay on our flag, sure we may not be British anymore and that we are a nation of many immigrants now, but we need always remember that Britain created our country.”

“If anything I think New Britain ought to be proud of Australia for becoming a successful child. But we shouldn’t get rid of our past honestly.”

“That said the Union Jack is there to show that Britain is to be remembered for creating Australia to what it is today. Republic or not.”

-Private conversation with ANZC: CIB Director Louis Richard Howery-Morrell and his male nurse, November 2nd, 2020

7,000 women march in streets of Dubai to protest of laws that arrests women who report to police after being raped.

-The Newcastle Herald, November 3rd, 2020

“RAPE VICTIMS ARE NOT CRIMINALS!”

-March for Islamic Feminist Movement, Dubai, UAE, November 3rd, 2020

The religion of Islam has a long history dating back to the year of 570 AD, when Muhammad was born. Before Islam came into being much of the Arabian peninsula was pagan, Jewish (example being that Himyarite Kingdom had Judaism as it dominant religion), and Christianity was already popular in plenty of places throughout Arabia and the rest of the Middle East.

Other time the religion that Muhammad created became widespread as it expanded outside it’s native homeland in Arabia and into Northern Africa, the Levant, Anatolia, Persia, Central Asia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, India, and even into the Iberian peninsula.

Islam is often regarded and widely accepted by modern historians as a religion that both expanded through both peace and warfare, same how Christianity did in Europe, and how Early Judaism did in Ancient Israel.

But for a long time the religion was often plagued by massive extremism and fundamentalism, leading to many wars with other religions mainly being Christianity during the Crusades. Although Christianity was not innocent either having committed worst crimes ever imaginable, it made no difference to Islam when it came to terrorism and religious radicalism.

Originally Muhammad himself demanded racial equality and justice which it states in Last Sermon within the Quran. The prophet himself stated that nationalism and tribalism is to be discouraged, but when he died many rejected his final words and led to bad outcomes within the religion of Islam.

Islam as a result became divided into two different sects shortly after the death of Muhammad himself in 632 AD. Dispute over the succession of Prophet Muhammad led to widespread controversy in the religion across the Islamic world that it resulted in two bloody notable battles being the Battle of Jamal and the Battle of Siffin. Because of this it lead to the creation of Sunni Islam and Shia Islam.

Over time what was a religion of great thinkers, astronomers, scholars, doctors, inventors, poets, and mathematicians would end up becoming a religion slowly decaying itself into radicalism and fundamentalism. This resulted into the creation of various radical Islamic sects within the Sunni and Shia communities, most notably being the ultra-conservative Salafi movement and Wahhabism.

Due to the creation of Salafism and Wahhabism, it became widespread across the Islamic world and ended up giving a very negative image to the rest of the world as a result. And with Doomsday nearly bringing the whole world back to the Stone Age in 1983, the movements became far worse than they were before hand as many people with evil history and blood on their own hands became members of those movements.

As a result the religion of Islam along with its millions of followers would begin to question their own religion. And it made perfect sense after the destruction of Mecca done by Osama bin Laden (Going by the name “The Great One”) of the Hamas Caliphate, along with destruction of ancient ruins and artifacts both Islamic and non-Islamic (most notable being the damage done to the Sphinx in Egypt done by a member of the Hamas Caliphate).

With the World War on Terror, millions of Muslims both young and old and both male and female had begun to no longer put up with the violent radicalism that existed within Islam and because of this many realized that if Islam did not change it’s ways or reform then their own religion was basically done for as it would surely see itself decreasing in numbers as many would become atheist or convert to another religion altogether.

As a result this led to the birth of a reformist movement in the Islamic world called ‘Iislah which was taken from the word “reform” in Arabic. Strangely enough there is no true founder of ‘Iislah, mainly due to the fact many young Muslims felt that having a founder would end up leading to a disaster similar to what led to the creation of Sunni and Shia Islam.

‘Iislah itself was created in December of 2020 at the University of Sfax in Sfax, Kingdom of Tunisia. The movement was criticized by many in the Islamic community due to the fact that ‘Iislah demanded support for women’s rights and equality between sexes (most notably advocating ban on gender segregation in mosques and other buildings, not to mention advocating young women and men to speak out against sexual harassment and sexual abuse), ending discrimination towards men and women who have sex before marriage (since ‘Iislah was founded in Tunisia, it didn’t had trouble with the law since the Tunisian age of consent is 18, however in other Islamic countries where fornication was illegal was very difficult), end to child marriage in all Islamic countries, demanding abolishment of laws against homosexuality (especially in Iran where it was punishable by death), demand on secular government (seeing that theocracies resulted in the birth of fundamentalism and radicalism), pro-birth control (stating that Allah made humans to be sexually active like all animals in nature, therefore stating that having sex not for the purpose of procreation wasn’t sinful) and most notably demanding the end to female genital mutilation (which many correctly stated that in the Quran, Muhammad himself never stated anything about female circumcision, not to mention he never had his daughters go through it. ‘Iislah was correct when it stated that female circumcision was never practiced within Islam even in the early days of its existence, due to the fact Islam picked it up from Ancient Egyptian customs).

Although ‘Iislah had a long way to go, in the end it was able to establish great change across the Islamic world for the better.

-The History of ‘Iislah, written by Prof. Salamash Al-Frezad, June 20th, 2090

“Where exactly are we?” Bobby asks as he sat next to Sophie in which they were both buckled in the backseat of a black Chevrolet Sonic which was been driven by none other than Howery-Morrell’s male nurse. In front of them was a black metallic colored Renault Logan which was been driven by Howery-Morrell’s security.

Louis himself was drifting out into space due to his ADHD, realizing he finally made it to Ana’s hometown where she was born.

“Louis, can you come back to Earth mate?” Bobby said raising his voice a little to which it finally caught Louis’s attention.

“Oh sorry!” He then apologized before continuing.

“Were in Armenia, Colombia.” He then answered.

“Armenia? Isn’t that the name of a country in the Middle East?” Sophie then asked by guessing to which Howery-Morrell knew she wasn’t good at geography, but he can excuse her for that since there are many countries in the world that not many people can keep track of.

“Yes, but it is a country in the Caucasus, not the Middle East.” Louis replied.

“Isn’t it located right next to Georgia?” Bobby then asked.

“Yes it is.” He replied.

“Surely this city has a connection with the nation of Armenia?” His male nurse then said to him.

“Yes, originally the city was called Villa Holguín but was renamed to Armenia in memory of the people who died in the Armenian Genocide.”

“So why are we here…?” Bobby asks him.

“Because this was where Ana was born.” Louis replied as he then got out a slip of white paper which had an address written down on it in red ink that looked to be years old. Surely Bobby could tell it wasn’t Louis’s handwriting since he has what he would consider unique form of handwriting.

“Is that her handwriting?” He then asked.

Louis then nodded and then looked at the address and then motioned for his male nurse to stop the car and parallel park it.

“We’re here.” He said to them.

He points his right index finger out the window and Bobby and Sophie look to see a red bricked one-story house that has a metal roof and white window frames in it. The window also has white painted metal bars covering it as well, to which Bobby found quite odd even though it was fairly common to see within Colombia.

“This was where she was born on August 11th, 1996. Right here in that red-bricked house.”

“I take it you wanted to see this place for yourself.” Bobby guessed to which Louis nodded.

“I wish I had met her Louis, she surely was a great woman who changed you.”

“Is there anything else you like us to see?” Sophie then asked.

“Nope, that’s it.” Louis replied.

-Somewhere in Armenia, Colombia, November 6th, 2020

Pedro Alonso López, otherwise known by the name Mu’iz Omar de Al'iiman Alhaqiqiu nowadays, sat on his metal bed within in small cell that been held in for the past seventy hours of his life. He spent most of his time watching the television looking at recent events happening in his home country of Colombia where he ended up finding many news reports cheering for his execution.

And twenty-four hours ago he was asked by the guards if he wished to be given a last meal of his choice, to which he declined saying “I do not take food from infidels”. If anything Pedro wanted food the first thing to be eaten once he gets to see Allah in the afterlife.

Which will be within the next twenty minutes.

Even though he was due to be executed for his crimes against humanity, it felt like those minutes were twenty years. Had this prison not been heavily monitored with maximum security then surely Pedro would have escaped and went out to “save” more girls again until getting caught. To him he always never feared the law since he felt the law was a bunch of utter stupid rules one had to follow in order to be a good citizen of society.

He finally heard footsteps getting closer to his cell to which he saw an Afro-Colombian prison guard standing outside staring at him with no expression on his face.

“Pedro Alonso López, ha llegado tu hora.”

Pedro Alonso López, your time has come.

“Bueno….” He said with a sadistic grin on his face as he was now being handcuffed by guards and let out the cell down the hallway towards a wide large room.

He looked to see a large crowd of 70 people sitting down in a row of plastic blue chairs who were all staring at him. He realized who these people were, they were people mainly friends and relatives of the victims he murdered over the years.

Then he recognized Louis Richard Howery-Morrell along with two other gringos sitting beside him. Surely he did kept his promise at being at Pedro’s execution.

He wondered what exactly was Louis thinking of right now.

He looked over to see a hanging gallow to which sudden to which he realized that he wasn’t going to be given a humane death. He was promised he be killed via lethal injection, not by hanging.

The Colombian serial killer/terrorist began to become hysterical as he began to beg forgiveness to all the people in the room he was in right now.

“¡Tener compasión!”

Have mercy!

“¡Lamento haber matado a tus seres queridos!”

I am sorry for killing your loved ones!

“¡POR FAVOR NO ME MATES!”

PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME!

The crowd began to respond with rightful and justifiable insults and rude remarks.

“Vete a la mierda!” Shouted an elder man in his seventies.

Fuck you!

“¡Violaron y mataron a mi hija, asqueroso cerdo!” A woman in her sixties cried in anger.

You raped and killed my daughter you filthy pig!

“No acepto tu súplica de misericordia.” Another woman with darker brown hair and tannish skin said.

I don't accept your plea for mercy.

“¡Eres un monstruo! ¿Por qué deberíamos perdonarte?” Another man with a Peruvian accent shouted.

You're a monster! Why should we forgive you?

“¡Has violado y asesinado a mi hermana!” A young man cried who happened to have a Ecuadorian accent.

You raped and slaughtered my sister!

“¡Quema en el infierno, maldito pedófilo!” An Australian man (who happened to be Bobby Hayes) shouted.

Burn in Hell you fucking pedophile!

“¡Nunca te perdonaré por lo que le hiciste a mi mejor amiga y a toda la ciudad de Santiago!” Howery-Morrell then shouted as he joined in with everyone who were shouting insults and rude remarks towards the serial killer/terrorist.

I will never forgive you for what you done to my best friend and the entire city of Santiago!

“¡Sí! ¡Has destruido a Santiago!” A woman replied in response to what Howery-Morrell said.

Yeah! He destroyed Santiago!

“¡Maldito monstruo malvado!” Another young man cried.

You evil fucking monster!

“¡Recuerda Santiago!” An Afro-Colombian man cried.

Remember Santiago!

Then within seconds everyone began to shout the following…

“¡Recuerda Santiago!”

“¡Recuerda Santiago!”

“¡Recuerda Santiago!”

Pedro Alonso López then realized how much he regretted in becoming the man he become, he wished that he could go back in time and convince his younger self who was a street boy to never turn towards crime, so that way he would’ve never became a serial killer/terrorist.

But he realized he lost.

He lost at life.

The guards carry him to the noose and wrap it around his neck while placing a leather brown bag to cover his head. He could only see darkness now but he could still hear the people shouting “Remember Santiago” within the darkness.

As the Islamic priest finishes reading his final sermon to him which he mostly ignored he could hear one of the executioners begin to walk toward the lever.

He was going to get killed soon!

With no hesitation Pedro Alonso López, the Monster of the Andes shouted out his final words.

“¡Madre!”

Mother!

“¡Lo siento mucho!”

I am very sorry!

And within moments the Colombian man was now hanging from his feet and a loud snap in his neck was heard which showed that the infamous Monster of the Andes was no more.

-Somewhere in Bogotá, Colombia, November 10th, 2020

And that, as they say, is that. His pleas for mercy have been ignored. I doubt even Allah or God Himself would forgive him for what he's done.

So ends the life of the Monster of the Andes. At last, the lives of the girls he raped and killed, the city of Santiago, and the victims who perished in the destruction...all have been avenged.

"In all the years of my life, nothing could satisfy me more than to watch the man responsible for the attack on Santiago die. He was begging for mercy and had a quick change of heart...but we were too angry to care. We wanted him dead. He'll never be forgiven, not in this life, not even in the afterlife. He should have foreseen the consequences that come with betraying the nation he was born and raised in.

You reap what you sow, Pedro López. You brought all of this onto yourself because you listened to the lies of the so-called 'Great One'. Now think about that while you sit in the deepest, darkest, hottest pits of Hell." - Bobby's blog entry on the SOO forum, November 11, 2020

Deputy Prime Minister/Former Prime Minister, Mark Butler has announced he is resigning from office due to health problems, in which three weeks ago he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer by his doctor.

In preparation for resigning he has promoted Senator Penny Wong to become the new deputy prime minister of Australia, due to the fact she has risen in popularity within the Australian Labor Party.

-The Newcastle Herald, November 11th, 2020

Senator Wong has become the new deputy prime minister of Australia, along with becoming the first Asian and LGBT politician to hold such an office.

-NBBC World News, November 11th, 2020

“Your highness.” One of the king’s staff called him while he was writing stuff down in a notebook.

“What is it?” He asked as he looked at his staff member.

“A woman from Fiji claiming herself to be of royalty would like to see you.” He replied to him.

“Fiji?”

“Yes sir.”

“Bring her in.” The King of Hawaii tells him.

A dark skinned woman in her elder years along with red glasses walks into the room. She wears a blue dress along with black dress shoes.

“You must be the newly crowned King of Hawaii.” She said to him.

“Riley Kawānanakoa was it?” She asked him wondering if she got the king’s name wrong since due to her old age she was beginning to forget somewhat. Hopefully it will not interfere with her in becoming the next Ratu of Fiji as she planned on bringing back Fiji under a constitutional monarchy without any ties to the British Commonwealth of Nations.

“You are correct ma’am.” Riley replied nodding his head.

“What is your name?” He then asked her.

“Litia Qalirea Cakobau, I am a descendant of the first king of Fiji, Seru Epenisa Cakobau.” She told him as she sat down in one of the green leather chairs that was standing in front of Riley’s desk.

“Well technically we call our kings “ratu” and our queens “adi” which means high chief or high chiefess in our native language.” She explained to him.

“Adi Litia Cakobau, I am very well aware of the history of Fiji, there is no need to explain it any further.” The young king of Hawaii then replied already knowing much of Fiji’s history and the fact it once had a king before becoming a colony to the British Empire.

“What brings you here to Hilo? Does it have anything to do with the recent events in your nation?” He asked her to which she nodded her head “yes” in response.

“Yes, I have come here to seek help and guidance from your nation of Hawaii.” She told him.

“That is very nice of you, but bear in mind I am a monarch of a constitutional monarchy. I have little power so if anything I will have to consult to my prime minister.” Riley informed her.

“I understand King Riley, but you need to please listen to me.”

“I am currently being hunted by the Fijian military regime as I speak. My days are numbered since they are catching up to me.” She told him in a serious tone of voice.

“Already they killed my brother, Ratu George Cakobau Jr. and my half-brother Ratu Epenisa Seru Cakobau. Hell they even killed his wife Adi Varanisese of Batiki and one of their sons being Ratu Epeli Cakobau.” She told him.

“I ask of you to allow me to live in exile in Hawaii until things in my nation of Fiji go back to normal once the ANZC defeats the military regime.”

“Very well, I will consult with my prime minister, Tulsi Gabbard. I know she will surely accept you here under protection by the Hawaiian military.” Riley then told her.

-The New Hawaiian Royal Palace, Hilo, Free State of Hawaii, November 12th, 2020

The current prime minister/former prime minister of Fiji, Sitiveni Rabuka sat at a wooden table polished from the bark of the native palm trees of Fiji as he sat in a row along with his “cabinet” who contained any man or woman who was supportive of his regime and was trustworthy enough.

“Litia Cakobau just got accepted asylum in the Free State of Hawaii.” Viliame Gavoka, member of the Parliament of Fiji and long-time member of the SODELPA said to Rabuka and the rest of his “cabinet” which consisted of Anare Jale, Teimumu Kepa, Atonio Lalabalavu, Naiqama Lalabalavu, Mikaele Leawere, Filipe Tuisawau, Salote Radrodro, Simione Rasova, Jese Saukuru, Suliano Matanitobua, and Mosese Bulitavu.

“That old hag had to get away!” Sitiveni Rabuka slammed his right fist against the table which made it shook almost spilling Rasova’s coffee cup.

Currently right now the ANZC forces are yet to take over the city of Suva, only recently just a few days ago they began to bombard the city’s military structures and outposts. Surprisingly the Australians, Papuans, and New Zealanders never destroyed any nurseries, schools, hotels, or hospitals which surprised Rabuka and his cabinet a lot.

At the moment Australian, Papuan, Chilean, and New Zealander soldiers have already occupied the islands of Ceva-i-Ra, Kadavu, and the small town of Ba was now under ANZC and SAC occupation protecting the Indo-Fijian population from being genocided by Rabuka’s regime. Meanwhile a bunch of Peruvian soldiers have taken over the villages of Naroi and Nasoki located on a small island apart of the Lau Islands Province. And the Brazilians have already managed to take over the rest of the Lau Islands liberating them from military rule.

And of course who can forget that the island of Rotuma recently declared its independence from Fiji and was now being recognized as a sovereign nation by the rest of the world that even Japan recognized it.

“Fear not sir.” Felipe Tuisawau told him as he cheered him up.

“We currently have six Fijian secret agent officials in Hilo right now who will be able to take out Litia Caboku. You won’t need to worry about Hawaiian security since we already have a plan.”

“Let me hear this plan Tuisawau.” The Fijian prime minister replied demanding to know it right away.

“We have one of our agents slip in lethal poison into her drink. After all she is a lover of French wine.”

“As a result she’ll choke to death on the drink she loves.”

Rabuka then formed a sinister grin on his face as he quickly started liking the plan that Tuisawau told him.

“Good.”

“Any update on Epensia Cakobau’s offspring?” He asked as he used the word “offspring” as a way to dehumanize the Cakobau family.

“We have no clue where Ratu Josefa is since last sighting of him was near Savusavu on November 4th. As for Ratu Tevita he currently living in Auckland since the New Zealander prime minister was kind enough to grant him asylum.” Atonio Lalabalavu said to him.

“While Adi Salote Cakobau is currently hiding somewhere in the Lau Islands along with Ratu Enele Ma’afu’otu’itonga.”

“Ratu Tanoa Visawaqa Cakobau was killed by us.” Atonio then said finishing up the updates that Rabuka asked for.

“We will find them and cleanse the Cakobau dynasty from the pages of history.” Sitiveni Rabuka said as he drank from a white mug that contained coconut liquor in it.

-Somewhere in Suva, Republic of Fiji, November 12th, 2020

Australian and Papuan forces have taken over the town of Navindamu on the island of Vanua Levu.

-ABC World News 24/7, November 13th, 2020

French volunteers from New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna have arrived in the Lau Islands Province to help in the “liberation” of Fiji.

-Nouvelle Calédonie Journaux, November 13th, 2020

Australian forces have taken over the small island of Yadua, located in between the two main islands of Levu and Vanua Levu.

East Timorese troops have arrived in the village of Ba.

-The Newcastle Herald, November 13th, 2020

Riyadh has been captured by Hamas troops!

-The Courier-Mail, November 13th, 2020

“Enough is enough! I’ve had it with these Hamas bastards.”

-President Uday Hussein of the Republic of Iraq, November 13th, 2020

BREAKING NEWS!

hqdefault.jpg

Reports of a mushroom cloud appearing over the Saudi town of Layla, which has been occupied by Hamas Caliphate troops for a while now.

Brazilian, Israeli, Iranian, and Australian officials are trying to figure out the origin of the said nuclear bomb since it makes no sense that the Hamas would nuke themselves.

-NBBC World News 24/7, November 13th, 2020

Iran believes that the Republic of Iraq is behind the destruction of Layla!

Israel agrees that the Republic of Iraq is indeed behind it, going further stating that months ago the LoN reported that the Republic of Iraq had weapons of mass destruction since 1959.

-The Canberra Times, November 14th, 2020

Socialist Siberia has come forward explaining to the LoN that in 1959, the Soviet Union had signed an agreement with Iraq in constructing a nuclear power plant and establishing a nuclear program as part of a mutual understanding.

Then in 1968, the Soviets supplied IRT-2000 research reactor along with other nuclear facilities that be of use for radioisotope production near Baghdad.

-NBBC World News, November 14th, 2020

“The Soviets had no idea that Iraq would’ve actually created a nuclear bomb to use in warfare. And surely they feel completely guilty in being responsible in the destruction of Layla.”

-ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour), November 14th, 2020

“Fucking Christ, this is just going to make things even worse in Saudi Arabia.”

-ANZC: CIB Director Louis Richard Howery-Morrell’s response to the nuking of Layla, November 14th, 2020

Iraq having WMD's!?!? No surprise there at this point; hell, I wouldn't be surprised the world is going to nuke itself again, this time North America is going to survive due to irrelevance.

The Japanese company, Sigma Corporation unveils the first digital camera or “digicam” for short, the Sigma Krypton.

-NBBC World News, November 15th, 2020

Dir-a-Zor-reactor.-5-6.9.2007.jpg

Australian military satellites have discovered nuclear research facilities and nuclear reactors near the cities of Fallujah and Hillah in Republic of Iraq.

-The Courier-Mail, November 15th, 2020

“We know you’re the one responsible for the destruction of Layla, Republic of Iraq.”

“We now have complete evidence and proof that you are the one behind it.”

“As Prime Minister of Australia, I demand that you surrender all your weapons of mass destruction to Iran, Israel, ANZC, and the SAC within the next 24 hours. Or better alternative option is you can get rid of them safely within a period of 2 months.”

“But either way as I said before, Uday Hussein you have 24 hours to make a response to our demands. Failure to response or rejecting our demands will result in declaration of war with approval from the LoN.”

“As you can see President Hussein, if we war your nation we will be completely supported by the LoN since of course your a dictatorship. Even Brazil is in favor of liberating your nation and establishing a true democracy.”

“Mark my words.”

-Message from Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard (Australian Labor), November 15th, 2020

CONTACT AND COMMUNICATIONS LOST WITH THE CITY OF BAGHDAD!

-NBBC World News 24/7, November 15th, 2020

“What the fuck happened in Iraq!?”

-ANZC: CIB Director Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, November 15th, 2020

Israel reports that the capital of the Republic of Iraq, Baghdad has been destroyed by…

Ladies and gentlemen I cannot believe what I am hearing right now from Iranian officials, but we have gotten word that Baghdad was destroyed by a 100,000 kiloton nuclear bomb.

z7SG8QN.png

-ABC World News 24/7, November 15th, 2020

“We’ve really should’ve expected that the Hamas Caliphate possessed such a hellish bomb similar to the Soviet Tsar Bomba.”

“But we once were stupid enough to be fooled by our own doubts.”

“The Hamas Caliphate really has become an enemy we fear the most.”

-ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour), November 15th, 2020

The government of the Republic of Iraq has collapsed! The entire country is now in a total state of anarchy!

Already many Iraqi citizens have been fleeing across the borders into Jordan, Iran, and Kurdistan!

-The Newcastle Herald, November 16th, 2020

Iran launches a full-scale invasion into the Republic of Iraq in efforts to “save” the Iraqi people!

-ABC World News 24/7, November 16th, 2020

“I wish humanity never invented the atomic bomb…”

-Brazilian President Romero Jucá Filho, November 16th, 2020