Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to echo The Professor's sentiments here. I'd also like to raise a concern I have about some of the designs, in particular 2's: The four black horses both make an otherwise straightforward design harder to create and (personally) detract from the dragon motif by hogging precious space.

That aside, 2, and 4 seem marginally easier to make than 1 and 5, which entails creating coats of arms wih unique elements and symbols from scratch. 3's relatively simple in comparison to tracing a three-headed eagle or a golden dragon, though the color scheme may clash with the rest of the "tetra-"color.
Hey, I just thought of this. How about putting the dragon between the center field and the canton and putting the horses on the edge of the fly organized in a column?

Can somebody or anyone will convert this world map of Divided Nation into a Wiki-style one?

Here:
2wdGBrE.png

I would like to request a map of the world circa 1700.

The changes would be that
  • South Carolina and coastal Argentina are now part of the OTL French Colonial Empire.
  • Spain's Empire only includes Mexico, Peru, Central America, Columbia, and Florida.
  • The Ottoman Empire extends all the way to Lybia and the Southern portion of the Italian peninsula.
  • Morocco extends east to the majority of Algiers and south to Liberia. Great Inagua (one of the biggest islands in the Bahamas) is also part of Morroco.
I hope it's not too complex, it's for my timeline Allah, Glory, and Empire: the Tale of an African Empire in the New World.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I would love it if someone transfers this “California Island” onto the virgin earth basemap (the green map commonly used in the map thread). If not, an alternative can be the Wikipedia style.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• B69E5393-DB4D-4678-94BF-56EA2D1A6AD7.jpeg
    B69E5393-DB4D-4678-94BF-56EA2D1A6AD7.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 358

ST15RM

Banned
I lil announcement: I have made a graphic request thread, so don’t have to request non-wikibox graphics in this forum. So, check it out!

Hello! I would love it if someone transfers this “California Island” onto the virgin earth basemap (the green map commonly used in the map thread). If not, an alternative can be the Wikipedia style.
Thank you so much.
Here is a slice from a QBAM map I made a long time ago. White background for transparency carry-over.
FP8brPz.png

I would like to request a flag for a communist Turkey and a democratic, secular Turkey without Islamic or Turanian elements.

An North American Union election map for the electoral college and the house of representatives. Note here are some "merged" states and every other state/providence is the same as it is currently.
  1. Mexico (Mexico+Mexico City+Morelos)
  2. Jailesio (Jalisco+Colima)
  3. Nuevo Leon (Nuevo León+Tamaulipas)
  4. Publea (Puebla+Tlaxcala)
  5. Yuctatan (Yucatán+Quintana Roo+Campeche)
  6. Sinaloa (Sinaloa+Nayarit)
  7. Baja California (Baja California+Baja California Sur)
  8. Zacatecas (Zacatecas+Aguascalientes)
  9. Maritimes (Nova Scotia,New Brunswick,Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador)
Along with the U.S,Mexico and Canada. The members of the Anglo-phone Caribbean are also States. as the states of Belize,Bahamas,Jamaica and Lesser Antilles. And that each congressional seat has about 400,000 people and based on their population in 2018/2019 or the latest.

Last edited:
I would like to request a flag for a communist Turkey... without Islamic or Turanian elements.

This will be difficult.

How about a gold hammer and crescent, with the eight-pointed star of old Byzantium? Both in the upper left corner, next to the hoist, while the rest of the field is red with a blue stripe an eighth of the flag's width occuping the "seventh eighth"? Scribbled it and it should look like this:

T7dcCmy.jpg

democratic, secular

Much less sure about this. Any other elements you think can be used?

I would like to request a flag for a communist Turkey and a democratic, secular Turkey without Islamic or Turanian elements.

how about these ? in both cases, the idea was to evoke the flag of Turkey OTL without the use of an actual crescent moon with the star on the communist one taking on a different meaning.

Secular
turkey-secular.png

Communist
turkey-communist.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
Does anyone have a copy of Mexico's native reservations in Worlda format? I know that there's one somewhere around here, but I can't seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.