The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a random thought that crossed my mind, sorry if it's a little off topic, but what does Hitler think of Science Fiction? The Pulp era of Sci-Fi will be coming up soon and I imagine certain authors could have an influence on Hitler's racial identity (cough Lovecraft cough). I would perfectly understand if Hitler saw the whole thing as imoral, but I have the feeling that Hitler would really take to some of the concepts in early Sci-Fi, especially the generally optimistic worldview it held (except, again for lovecraft).

Advocate for good trains, and lots of train stations.

oh, no, nein, das bloss nicht, Hitler und Eisenbahn ?!

mean USA will get biggest Train-stations on Planet and wide track Gigant Trains ?
i mean those

Munich proposed Great train-station a Dome of 900 ft diameter
640px-2011-03-05-eisenbahnmuseum-nuernberg-by-RalfR-31.jpg

To compare "Breitspuhrbahn" vs normal Train...
rm4rum06wq421.jpg

The Reichs Railway say NO to the plans, But the "Little annoying Austrian" screamed YES YES YES (while hammering on table, floor or something in the way...)
1467932997195.gif

Oh also Autobahnen for USA ?

I'm really intrigued what type of impact Hitler's children will have on America as a whole, I wonder if they're going to either form or be apart of some social movements. We might get some epic family drama in the future...

I'm really intrigued what type of impact Hitler's children will have on America as a whole, I wonder if they're going to either form or be apart of some social movements. We might get some epic family drama in the future...

And now I want one of Hitler's children or grandchildren to be a hippy. Or whatever members of ITTL's counter-culture would be called.

Damn, it looks like President Hitler is going to be bringing America into the future ITTL, with great technological marvels such as the Radio, the Car/motorways, the Giant Train/train stations/Wide train tracks, the Atom Bomb, etc, etc. Hitler might not be so bad after all ITTL! At least looking from that angle of course. ;)

You know, sometimes I wonder about what it would look like if Hitler was brought back to life for a day or a week and saw TLs like this (same for ones about Hitler being a commie...).
Expect a lot of frothing at the mouth...

Same situation for if Stalin had seen the TL about him being leader of Nazi Germany.

or if both had discovered Nazbol.

Last edited:
Strangely, after Germany was divided after WW 2, the East German train system kept the name "Deutsche Reichsbahn." Pretty stumpy little Reich.

West Germany had the "Bundesbahn." And now the whole country has that system.

Strangely, after Germany was divided after WW 2, the East German train system kept the name "Deutsche Reichsbahn." Pretty stumpy little Reich.

West Germany had the "Bundesbahn." And now the whole country has that system.

It's little complicated the East germans not only used name "Deutsche Reichsbahn" it was the Real thing what survived the WW2
next to that, with title hat east Germany right to use west German Train infrastructure for the long-haul railway service across the two germanys and the S-Bahn local train service in West Berlin
the Western Allies pull the license in begin 1950s for the long-haul railway service across the two germanys after Berlin blockade.

An old comment but this here is key.
Look, I think everyone's getting really caught up in the whole "will he do things he did in Germany in the US?!?!" train. Short answer: No.
Completely different situation. Completely different country. The vast majority of things he did as fuhrer in Germany he can't do in the US because the presidency is a fundamentally different position. He will do different things. US!Hitler's focus seems to be more on expanding the American frontier to spread the American Race. Look for action in Mexico, Canada, and the Far East. Look at the ideals of Pax Americana. Look at War Plan Red or Red-Orange. Because the president is primarily the Head of State. His job is primarily about foreign policy. Not domestic policy.

Look, I think everyone's getting really caught up in the whole "will he do things he did in Germany in the US?!?!" train. Short answer: No.
Completely different situation. Completely different country. The vast majority of things he did as fuhrer in Germany he can't do in the US because the presidency is a fundamentally different position. He will do different things. US!Hitler's focus seems to be more on expanding the American frontier to spread the American Race. Look for action in Mexico, Canada, and the Far East. Look at the ideals of Pax Americana. Look at War Plan Red or Red-Orange. Because the president is primarily the Head of State. His job is primarily about foreign policy. Not domestic policy.

Oh his domestic policies will change things for sure, and so will his foreign policy. They'll complement each other.

But how? And will it be a direct or indirect connection?

Will he be confrontational? Diplomatic? Will he be direct or deceiving? Will he be best remembered as the wise man of the nation or a great fighter? The half-ignorant catalyst of horrible days to come or Satan's chief legion himself?

adolf-hitler1.jpg

(Senator Hitler posing inside the Congressional Library, 1927.)

Last edited:
Oh his domestic policies will change things for sure, and so will his foreign policy. They'll complement each other.
Well of course. The president has a lot influence on Domestic Policy. But ultimately it's the job of Congress and it's up to the States. Especially in the pre-WWII United States. Hitler will have far more influence over Domestic Policy as a Senator than as the President. Especially when he gets more influence in the Democratic Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.