you know, with Carolina teaming up with the RU, I could see many caroline citizens getting upset that the government is working with northerners, negros, and jews and I could see a huge Normanism uprising happening. also too bad we won't get that AFC version of voodoo since Carolina is going to be given Hispaniola.

Vuu

Banned
Republican Union vs OTL Nazi Germany? Which is worse?
The Ustashe were unusually cruel and savage, though their small area limited them. I mean dudes unironically went out their way to slaughter as sordidly as possible, very often by hand (sledgehammers, knives, even invented a weapon for the sole purpose of fast slaughter - srbosjek). Concentration camps for children (and children only) and that kind of shit. Even the Nazis found it detestable, let alone the Italians who were so repulsed they secretly supported the Chetniks (who would later be accused of collaborating by the communists, despite all of it being blatant lies). Interestingly enough, the Catholic Church was extremely supportive of them, at least locally, the state even being declared "civitas rei". It's known that there were catholic priests that committed the slaughter personally, one becoming so infamous he got nicknamed "Fra Satan".

To see, this letter to Mussolini gives a glimpse on what it was like. Suspiciously enough, the communist government was dead-set on reducing Ustashe crimes - probably because a bunch of the communists (especially the upper echeleons) were ustashe themselves, or were WW1 schutzkorps so they were buttmad, but that is for another time.

The Khmer Rogue barbarism also qualifies, with their "kill babies by slamming them against trees" thing, but again we didn't see how severe it could have been due to the small area.

Also, quote of Hermann Neubacher:
When the Ustashe leaders say that they have slaughtered a million Orthodox Serbs - including babies, children, women and the elderly it is then, according to me, going overboard and self-praise. According to the reports that I have received, I estimate that the number of innocent, unarmed, slaughtered Serbs is 750000
Note that those parts are rather infertile and therefore sparsely populated

Normanism uprising

I think you are forgetting that the RU has the single greatest foreign intelligence service in human history, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but the RU puts SMERSH 'kills every Nazi spy in a week' to shame.

Ok, when you're inhuman enough to make Nazis squeamish, you clearly have a gasoline snuggie reserved for you in Hell.

I would like to plead the case for the IJA and their habit of so dehumanising the other side that their soldiers where willing to eat enemy soldiers. A fate that almost happened to George Bush senior!

I honestly see this attitude starting to take hold within the RU, if the Inferiors are animals why should they not be treated as such?

@Napoleon53 Will the question of whether Blacks where compensated/granted land be answered in an update? I also wonder of the Republican Union's internal politics, are there left/right, protectionist/free trade factions?

I also wonder of the Republican Union's internal politics, are there left/right, protectionist/free trade factions?
Even one-party nations had factions and policy differences within the party so internal divisions must happen.
I guess that the businesses wing of the MDP with people such as the Goodyear family will be at the right of the party while the christian wing of the MDP will soldify themselves as the left of the party with support for the extension of the social programs and public works projects. I guess that protectionist policies will be consensus at the MDP because economic nationalism will get along with the party's rampant nationalist principles.

Last edited:
I would like to plead the case for the IJA and their habit of so dehumanising the other side that their soldiers where willing to eat enemy soldiers. A fate that almost happened to George Bush senior!

I honestly see this attitude starting to take hold within the RU, if the Inferiors are animals why should they not be treated as such?
"Eating the Inferior is not murder or cannibalism, it is an act of public service. You are reducing the domestic demand for food and improving our glorious military's ability to support itself, while hastening the Inferior on its return to the just punishment for its subhumanity. All hail."

--Supreme Chief Ryan Hendrick, circa 1940.

Well.... Quebec may be boned, but at least they seem to be going down swinging. Great update as always. May California spare better cause it's about to get real war crimey in here.
It's a disgrace that Napoleon IV would allow disagreement with his sister to result in Quebec being undermanned and underfunded with regards to defenses. Building a massive defensive line would be cheap compared to a lot of things. I could see Napoleon III doing this, but not his son

"Eating the Inferior is not murder or cannibalism, it is an act of public service. You are reducing the domestic demand for food and improving our glorious military's ability to support itself, while hastening the Inferior on its return to the just punishment for its subhumanity. All hail."

--Supreme Chief Ryan Hendrick, circa 1940.

"But sir, if we eat the Infees, wouldn't they ruin our precious bodily fluids? Their inferiority would end up coursing through our bodies!"

That being said, I do wonder how literally everyone else see the Union's activities during their invasion of their northern and western neighbors. Yes, they've already seen this before in Mexico, but considering the racial attitudes of the era I doubt Paris or Berlin thought too much of it. This time though, the Americans are invading predominantly (white) European-settled countries.

"But sir, if we eat the Infees, wouldn't they ruin our precious bodily fluids? Their inferiority would end up coursing through our bodies!"

That being said, I do wonder how literally everyone else see the Union's activities during their invasion of their northern and western neighbors. Yes, they've already seen this before in Mexico, but considering the racial attitudes of the era I doubt Paris or Berlin thought too much of it. This time though, the Americans are invading predominantly (white) European-settled countries.
Oh for crying out loud, isn't the CYB supposed to beat the capacity for independent thought out of these morons? Then again, it didn't work for me... "Your faith in the Prophet Burr will act as cleansing flame for the degenerate unsoul of the Inferior, citizen. Your superior Anglo-Saxon fluids will purify the flesh as you consume it and make it a fit foodstuff for a Better. Now get out there and hunt some Inferiors, I hear that they are considered to taste good with hot sauce. All hail."

--Supreme Chief Ryan Hendrick, dealing with minions who think too much.

Oh for crying out loud, isn't the CYB supposed to beat the capacity for independent thought out of these morons? Then again, it didn't work for me... "Your faith in the Prophet Burr will act as cleansing flame for the degenerate unsoul of the Inferior, citizen. Your superior Anglo-Saxon fluids will purify the flesh as you consume it and make it a fit foodstuff for a Better. Now get out there and hunt some Inferiors, I hear that they are considered to taste good with hot sauce. All hail."

--Supreme Chief Ryan Hendrick, dealing with minions who think too much.

"Hi there kiddos! It's Earnest the Eagle of Earnest Eagle Brats, a subsidiary of Colonel Goodyear Enterprises! Did you know that your average Slav contains as much protein as a pig? It's true! Try our new Earnest Eagle Infee Brats, made out of real Infees! Help your country during this trying time and eat Earnest Eagle Infee Brats so we can send delicious pork and beef to our boys on the front! Not only are Earnest Eagle Infee Brats nutritious, they're cheap, not subject to rationing, and help purify our Union of degenerate mongoloid Infees! Prove your Anglo-Saxon superiority and buy Earnest Eagle Infee Brats today!"

Md139115

Banned
Manipulating the Scripture in this way feels so so so wrong... but yet it may improve the story.

And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable. And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

- Mark 7:14-23 (KJV)​

@Napoleon53 you might want to have a look at this Wikipedia article.

Such behaviour was also a thing in West Africa though admittedly I have not been able to find that much information bar the fact that it was a 'big' thing in the region around Liberia. Though that might be because of IRL instability, there are of course other examples from the African continent and the world in general.

Still I did find this image of the Poro secret hunting society, not cannibals but it might be an inspiration for African Fundamentalism. I made some adjustments to the original image:

3dj8V16.png

Ryan gave them a good boy :)

In case anyone was wondering the method is FGM, what better method is there for keeping red-headed females from breeding continuously?

"Hi there kiddos! It's Earnest the Eagle of Earnest Eagle Brats, a subsidiary of Colonel Goodyear Enterprises! Did you know that your average Slav contains as much protein as a pig? It's true! Try our new Earnest Eagle Infee Brats, made out of real Infees! Help your country during this trying time and eat Earnest Eagle Infee Brats so we can send delicious pork and beef to our boys on the front! Not only are Earnest Eagle Infee Brats nutritious, they're cheap, not subject to rationing, and help purify our Union of degenerate mongoloid Infees! Prove your Anglo-Saxon superiority and buy Earnest Eagle Infee Brats today!"
I don't want to know what Polish sausage tastes like in the RU.

I can imagine TTL's verision of Soylent Green made in Europe or something will have it be like "Soylent Green is inferiors".

Plot basically boils down to the R.U's massive birthrate causes record overpopulation in the nation that's putting society at the brink of collapse, and as a result, the government begins processing inferiors in breeding farms to make the alt-Soylent Green.

I can imagine TTL's verision of Soylent Green made in Europe or something will have it be like "Soylent Green is inferiors".

Plot basically boils down to the R.U's massive birthrate causes record overpopulation in the nation that's putting society at the brink of collapse, and as a result, the government begins processing inferiors in breeding farms to make the alt-Soylent Green.
Talk about shamrock shakes, huh?