Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More of a shitpost proof-of-concept, but:

NW0tfUD.png

The Decentralized Empire of Springfields
Population: idk probably like 1.5 million max
Head of State: Overmayor Ken McClure
Official Language: English (recognized minority languages: Afrikaans, Belizean Creole, Gaelic, Irish, Spanish, Welsh)

Hank Scorpio would like a word with Mr. McClure...

"Teaser" for something I am thinking about for some time...
Napoleon establish Vestphalia which actually contain historical... Vestphalia and Prussia stay dominant power in north(eastern) Germany. And annex Bohemia and most of Saxony.
Germany_1806_shepherds_atlas.jpg

don't u try to cheat me, no shitpost i can see here
you're now exiled to WIP Map Thread until every star falls down from the sky
You know that I just download that great vintage map... than open it in microsoft painting and add few shitty lines for new borders? :D
If I do another map from this... um, timeline? nope, scenarios is better word... it will be most probably worda, definitely not anything in style of the one above

TKtW31K.png

The young boy played, enjoying his simple life in his village. The Corsican breeze whiffed through his black hair. The boy smiled chasing his friends through the meadow.
Truly a blissful moment indeed, that is, until the Phoenicians arrived.
The young boy was 7 years old in 1776, it was 1900 now.
Young Napoleon was now separated from his family, his brothers, his sisters, his cousins, everyone he knew.
He was now stuck in a strange world, people dressed differently, and while morality remained the same or similar in some respects, it was different in others.
His young years were spent in melancholy, truly alone in this new world. During his isolation, young Napoleon became a drifter, often reading history books.
As he found out, the French Revolution had failed, being crushed by 1800 with a restoration of the Bourbon which continued for three generations, which ended in 1869 and a Commune took over.
His homeland, Corsica was taken by British-Sardinian forces, and annexed by Sardinia-Piedmont in the Treaty of Rousillion in 1800.
Mussolini took power in 1924, Hitler in 1926. The young Bonaparte became influenced by their fascist movements, this combined with his earlier interest in anarchist and republican literature lead to him adopting a stance of "Anarcho Fascism". Napoleon was competent, but never rose to a high rank, this was due to his beliefs, which had earned him ridicule from others, even from his closest comrades and Il Duce himself. "Napoleonism" became synonymous with ideological unsoundness.
Unsatisfied with this unfair treatment as he saw it, he spent his time reading, thinking "How do these fools not know that Anarchy is the only way to lead to a righteous and fair dictatorship?".
Napoleon was also angered by what he saw as Mussolini's incompetence. "How can we claim to be successors to Rome if we cower to other powers? The French should be kneeling to us, just as the Slovaks should, and just as the Albanians."
Then one cold November morning in 1927, this is where he discovered his secret abilities.
He had the ability to manipulate time itself, to go back and forward. To traverse dimensions. He could change the past, present and even the future if he desired to.
He also found out he could splice people together.
The young man always had big dreams, to be seen as a true emperor of Europe, akin in greatness to Augustus himself.
However, the man would need friends.
So, with his newfound powers, he would make a perilous journey to "make" a new friend. Someone to have his back. So, he traveled to different dimensions.
He found the perfect specimens for his experiment.
An old British politician by the name of "Jeremy Corbyn" and a certain Austrian, Adolf Hitler.
With his ability of splicing, he created a new marvel of the universe. An eighth wonder of the world :"Jeremy Hitler."
Napoleon with his newfound friend decided to go back to the previous dimension.

Year 1930.
Napoleon would finally get his revenge, he would topple Il Duce himself.
He would crush central authority by installing himself as emperor of Europe.
He would instill a new order, anarchy, the truest and purest form of it.
When that time came at last, he could rest.

Last edited:
Not to mention Circassian Circassia.
Maybe, maybe not. Guy in the regular mapthread once made a Circassian map where they were the minority. Unsure if it is bad taste to link maps to this thread, so if anyone just uses the search function for Circassians and use my username they should be able to find it quickly. It was a quite interesting map, it just got a bit of hostility. Might have been my poor wording when giving critiques, or might have been from the leaking drama of a map a day before, with someone saying how to make a 'better' Russia. Ahh, and I just realized the map above has both sides of the river as a part of Transjordan. Fabulous. And Portugal lost its color to Lusitania. Yes, these are the things I come to this thread for. Not scribbles or maps showing all the world colored one color. No, I am here for the subtle insults and jabs to countries. For instance. It looks like the U.K. is a dominion of Ireland.

EDIT: Ahhh wait, now I rememeber. The Russians basically try to give Kaliningrad back to Germany, while also giving independence to Altai, Tuva, and the Ciscaucasus area, as well as making sure the Tartars have a border with Kazakhstan.

Last edited:
Scots would be considered a dialect of English if anything. Irish and Gaelic are Celtic languages, while Scots and English are both closely related Germanic languages.
I just forgot to put it on there tbh
I'll kick your cock-eyed arse if you say Scottish is some Germanic shite! Those Anglo-Saxons can do nothing to us Pictish Scots!

I'll kick your cock-eyed arse if you say Scottish is some Germanic shite! Those Anglo-Saxons can do nothing to us Pictish Scots!

It sounds like you're talking about (Scottish) Gaelic, which is indeed a Celtic and not Germanic language. Scots is completely different.