Wikiboxes for Other People's Timelines and Wikibox Request Thread

Columbian Election for Prime Minister
I might as well post a wiki box from my timeline Dreams of Liberty, this time of the first election for the prime minister of the Confederation of Columbia. It's definitely not perfect, and there are a few things I might change, but I'm pretty proud of how the portraits and Columbia's flag appear.

IMG_0889.PNG

Last edited:
Alternate 2000 Election

I like it!

The party names are Democratic, Republican, and Green for 2000, and Republican, Democratic, Green, & Independent for 2008.

The map for 2000: Bush wins the South -Tennessee, Gore wins Tennessee, most of the Rust Belt, Illinois, most of the Midwest, and Nader wins Vermont. (Gore wins the rest of New England).
The map for 2008: Giuliani wins the South+New York, Clinton only wins Indiana, Sanders wins most of the Midwest, and Trump wins Virginia.
Here's the first one. The second one is coming.

Altered2000Election.png

@PNWKing when you say Clinton only wins Indiana in 2008, do you mean that's the only state she wins in the Midwest, or that's the only state she wins in the entire election?

EDIT: And here's the finished 2008 one @PNWKing

Altered2008Election.png

Last edited:

PNWKing

Banned
-TL-191 Theodore Roosevelt
-A 2014 Minnesota gubernatorial race between Mark Dayton and Pete Hegseth.
-Hitler in a Confederate victory scenario who is born in Texas, and who serves in the Confederate House from Texas's 10th District, and a Confederate Senator from Texas.
-Hillary Rodham Biden, who serves as Delaware Secretary of State (1979-1983), Attorney General of Delaware (1983-1989), and as a US Representative from Delaware's at large district (1989-1993).
-Atari from American Magic.
-Richard Nixon from Blue Skies in Camelot.
-Walt Disney from American Magic.
-Nixon as CEO of PepsiCo.

A wikibox for Smedley Butler in my TL, Enemy Within would be quite cool. He's formally confirmed as Secretary of General Affairs on 15th September 1935, and have him be the incumbent. His party affiliation should be Republican up to 1932 and from 1932 onwards as Nonpartisan.

Hillary Rodham Biden
If anyone wants to take a whack at making an election wikibox for one of my tls that'd be neat

Sure! I'll take a look at your timeline and make something cool.

A wikibox for Smedley Butler in my TL, Enemy Within would be quite cool. He's formally confirmed as Secretary of General Affairs on 15th September 1935, and have him be the incumbent. His party affiliation should be Republican up to 1932 and from 1932 onwards as Nonpartisan.

I'll get on that tonight. I've been following your timeline and it's really interesting so far, hope it continues soon!

-TL-191 Theodore Roosevelt
-A 2014 Minnesota gubernatorial race between Mark Dayton and Pete Hegseth.
-Hitler in a Confederate victory scenario who is born in Texas, and who serves in the Confederate House from Texas's 10th District, and a Confederate Senator from Texas.
-Hillary Rodham Biden, who serves as Delaware Secretary of State (1979-1983), Attorney General of Delaware (1983-1989), and as a US Representative from Delaware's at large district (1989-1993).
-Atari from American Magic.
-Richard Nixon from Blue Skies in Camelot.
-Walt Disney from American Magic.
-Nixon as CEO of PepsiCo.

Dang, that's a tall order! Here's Hillary:

HillaryBiden.png
I'll do the rest after I finish the other two.

Last edited:
Are country wikiboxes allowed? If so, I'd like to request a wikibox for an independent Republic of Yiddishland, located in the OTL Jewish Autonomous Oblast. PoD is Stalin decides to take the Birobidzhan project more seriously, thus creating a Jewish SSR in the Russian Far East.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a wikibox for this vague, silly idea I had a few years back:

(I'm not 100% sure I have it in proper order, or have the terms right, I don't 100% grok parliamentary systems)...

Totalitarian Republic of Tyrannia General Election, Year 10 Tyrannian Era.

First Party: Strength and Security
Alliance: Totalitarian Alliance
Leader: Gen. Theodore R. Tyran
Leader Since: Year One Tyrannian Era
Leader's Seat: Fort Tyran

Second Party: Grand Vision
Leader: Prof. T. Richard Tyran
Leader's Seat: Tyran City

Third Party: Law and Order

Leader: Judge T. R. Tyran
Leader's Seat: Tyrannopolis

Fourth Party: Faith and Loyalty
Alliance: Patriotic League
Leader. Rev. Theo Tyran
Leader's Seat: Tyranburg

Fifth Party: Patriotic Populists

Leader: Rick Tyran
Leader's Seat: Tyranton

Sixth Party: Popular Patriots
Leader: Teddy Tyran
Leader's Seat: Tyranville

Supreme Leader Before Election: General Theodore R. Tyran.
Supreme Leader After Election: General Theodore R. Tyran.

Yes, I know, I haven't got any numbers, I admit I haven't gotten that far in my thinking.

Additional information:

Tyrannia is a breakaway from the Imperial Kingdom of Monarchia*, which in my head was a filibuster state that made good, so somewhere in Latin America.

It's probably not relevant, but Faith and Loyalty has a habit of bouncing back and forth between the TA and PL. Also, the TRT's Head of State is titled the President-For-Life, which position is held by one Doctor Theodore Richard Tyran, PhD.

(and yes, they're all the same dude)

*Who've given up on trying to reconquer it through force and have decided to wait until it collapses, which through some miracle it hasn't, to their intense frustration, and the amusement of the rest of the world, who find the whole thing hilarious (that Rex IX, the Monarchian Emperor-King, is kind of an ass who has personally offended the leadership of all of their neighbors is a contributing factor).