Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Oldnavy is busy. He hasn't tuesday and hasn't resleased a real update for this timeline since the 29th of january

So did facebook go life yet. Also does anybody like the idea of trump finding a soical media or have him atleast buyout myspace. IT could either be his last real success before he hitts rockbootom or another nail in the coffin of the trump fortune. I feel that trump needs atleast one more succes. Another success will make him think that whenever he getts knoked down hell get back up and result him becoming more reckless because he think he is invisable.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I said I'd have an interview with Bob Camp about the RnS revival.

Sorry about the thread going quiet the last few days.

Hopefully it’s successful and has removed John K’s influence from the franchise.

Any posts regarding movies, theme parks, or video games on the docket after that? I’d love to hear about Trump’s unfinished Texas theme park.

Hopefully it’s successful and has removed John K’s influence from the franchise.

Any posts regarding movies, theme parks, or video games on the docket after that? I’d love to hear about Trump’s unfinished Texas theme park.

The unfinished Texas park, apart from the IRS seizure, has also been the target of lawsuits from construction, plumbing and electrical workers who claim Trump stiffed them on pay.

The unfinished Texas park, apart from the IRS seizure, has also been the target of lawsuits from construction, plumbing and electrical workers who claim Trump stiffed them on pay.

I still want one of Trump’s competitors to eventually buy the park and complete it. The process of removing Trump’s influence would cap off with the public skewering of Soul Plane by the MST3K crew and the removal of Trump’s face from the Sphinx.

Either that or become abandoned as a symbol of Trump’s hubris. But that doesn’t result in another point on the map.

I still want one of Trump’s competitors to eventually buy the park and complete it. The process of removing Trump’s influence would cap off with the public skewering of Soul Plane by the MST3K crew and the removal of Trump’s face from the Sphinx.

Either that or become abandoned as a symbol of Trump’s hubris. But that doesn’t result in another point on the map.

I am leading to tordes it geting bought by Warner borthers paramot, luna parks, priemr parks , pragues Reudnios (a spansih comany that expanded into american first by boying out spmall funcenter and park in riverside called castle park. then they built jazzladn before selling it to six flags. they bought keenwood and it's sister parks idlewild and lake componce) or maybe even laundyr reastruants. landyr owns the gavlsotn pleasure peir and kema boardwalk

I am leading to tordes it geting bought by Warner borthers paramot, luna parks, priemr parks , pragues Reudnios (a spansih comany that expanded into american first by boying out spmall funcenter and park in riverside called castle park. then they built jazzladn before selling it to six flags. they bought keenwood and it's sister parks idlewild and lake componce) or maybe even laundyr reastruants. landyr owns the gavlsotn pleasure peir and kema boardwalk

So abe who would you sell the unishe park. I would sell each of trump to someone esle. I think trump should try a fourth time to build his own park because that guy neaver learns. Possable loctons are seatle/tacoma portland, the new jersy medowland, fort collins colorado (posalby on the site of the medowolands mall) phonix chiago or honlulu. Speakign of trump do have any idea for a distier bussines venture that could leave him bankrupt. Also do think that if donald is on the vege bankrupty he may get deesprte enoguth to steal form his kids. I feel that a depsarte donald would himslef i borught my childern in the world and that would neaver made thier money without me so thye owe me.

So abe who would you sell the unishe park. I would sell each of trump to someone esle. I think trump should try a fourth time to build his own park because that guy neaver learns. Possable loctons are seatle/tacoma portland, the new jersy medowland, fort collins colorado (posalby on the site of the medowolands mall) phonix chiago or honlulu. Speakign of trump do have any idea for a distier bussines venture that could leave him bankrupt. Also do think that if donald is on the vege bankrupty he may get deesprte enoguth to steal form his kids. I feel that a depsarte donald would himslef i borught my childern in the world and that would neaver made thier money without me so thye owe me.

I'd have the unfinished park be sold to either Warner or Premiere since they've got the fewest parks. And maybe Trump's fourth attempt at building a theme park could be the one that ends up being abandoned half-built as a monument to Trump's hubris.

I'd have the unfinished park be sold to either Warner or Premiere since they've got the fewest parks. And maybe Trump's fourth attempt at building a theme park could be the one that ends up being abandoned half-built as a monument to Trump's hubris.

Landury only owns the tiny keham board. If turmp build his park in the houston area landry may decied to buyout the big park and convert the boardwalk to pure shops and reasturants. So where would put the unfished parks. Would it be in one of the places I suggested or somwhere. Do you like my idea of donald losing so much money that he gets depsrate enoguh to steal form him kids (there have been storys of entiled british nobel losing thier money and stealing form relives). Also how about donald starting a filed fastfood fanishe. If Oldnavy next mention is an article about trump going bankrupe in 2008 or later , the fast food faisco could listd as the mistkaes he made during since turmp mathan was liquidated .

Last edited:
Perhaps the trump project that is left unfhished as a testoment to trumps hubris is called turmps trumps woderful universe of wonders (a vartion of trumps universe of wonders a suggestion i came up with for the vegas park. Old navy thought worlds of wonder rolled off the touge better) trumps Gaxaly of marvels , Trumps magic commso. The entry was planed to be themed as a space port. the other areas include an ice planet a jungle planet a high tech planet a medeiavlal plaenet and mwybe desert planet with a wild west artuture

There should be at least one theme park left to rot in this timeline. Even Disney has one in the form of River Country. Or Six Flags New Orleans.

One of the British parks maybe? There were a few in the mid 00's, and still are a number of them in OTL, most likely various seaside resort parks like Dreamland Margate or Pleasureland Southport.

Certainly a few to pick from the UK alone, but there will be others worldwide I'm sure.

One of the British parks maybe? There were a few in the mid 00's, and still are a number of them in OTL, most likely various seaside resort parks like Dreamland Margate or Pleasureland Southport.

Certainly a few to pick from the UK alone, but there will be others worldwide I'm sure.

Or, on the other hand, maybe someone would finally go through with turning Battlesea Power Station into an indoor theme park.

Or, on the other hand, maybe someone would finally go through with turning Battlesea Power Station into an indoor theme park.

It could possalby be six flags power plant london I feel that six flags. They need some more internal parks. Too my knowdlge all they own outside of america is six flags over nara. Oldnavy said they didn't buy out Renio Adventra in mexio

You mean Battersea?

Touche. I just misremembered the name. It just needs a major investment in renovations to properly turn the site into a theme park. But with Six Flags Power Plant being successful for almost three decades someone might be willing to weather the costs of renovation to do it.

It could possalby be six flags power plant london I feel that six flags. They need some more internal parks. Too my knowdlge all they own outside of america is six flags over nara. Oldnavy said they didn't buy out Renio Adventra in mexio

If Six Flags is the one doing it I frankly like the sound of "Six Flags Battersea" better than "Six Flags Power Plant London".

60 Minutes Bob Camp tease

60_Pelley_1106_480x360.jpg

SCOTT PELLEY
(60 Minutes):

"Almost thirteen years have passed since Ren and Stimpy first came on to the scene. As a charter member of Nickelodeon's Nicktoons lineup, the show stood out head and shoulders above Doug and Rugrats. However, as good as things were for the Trump Manhattan staff at the time, Ren and Stimpy was not without its critics. Even in the golden age of the property, some condemned the show as 'edgelord garbage.' The good times for the demented duo came to an abrupt end almost eight years ago. That was when a then 15 year old girl was reported missing from New Rochelle, NY, the town where the Trump cartoon studio was based. In midsummer of 1996, John Kricfalusi, the creator of Ren and Stimpy, led state troopers on a low speed chase with the missing girl as his hostage. Convictions on abduction and statutory rape charges led to Kricfalusi being sentenced to decades in prison. Two years ago, he escaped and fled back to upstate New York, where he was eventually killed by a disguised vigilante.

In the immediate months following the chase - watched by 95 million viewers across all major networks - almost everyone was convinced Ren and Stimpy would never return to television....everyone except for Bob Camp, a man many consider to be the real genius behind the controversial TV series. The former Trump and current DreamWorks animator acquired the rights to the property at a bankruptcy court in 2001. Last year, Ren and Stimpy returned to Nickelodeon's SNICK lineup to widespread critical acclaim.

Tonight, we sit down with Bob Camp on the triumphant return of a cult classic."

*Stopwatch ticks*

ANNOUNCER:
"The story will continue in a moment!"​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.