Alternate world Propaganda

285f7d08-116e-4f64-8f1a-301a67031e6c.jpg

isV7h1Yl.jpg

Propaganda Poster for the newly formed Polish Anti-Insurgency Forces, circa 1950.

Insurgents Are Everywhere!

Protect Your Homes!

Join the Anti-Insurgency Forces!

This is from me and Alpha-King98760's ATL, found in Alternate History Photos.

Found this one on ifunny, it's not my original creation but idk if its theirs either but either way heres the original image: https://ifunny.co/fun/evxUYmC86?s=cl
View attachment 412170
That kinds of reminds of something AVGN said in his review of Jurassic Park in the Spielberg Games episode in commentating what the player character looked like (though the "gun" he was holding looked more like a rocket launcher of sorts).
Man in the High Castle much?

5UKBcTj.jpg
Okay there is all sorts of wrong with the name "New Hokkaido", first of all the "New" part should be rendered in the kanji for new (新) instead of in katakana. Second, Hokkaido refers to something in the north, so it should be "Nankaido(南海道)" (since Nan is South and Hoku is north). Thirdly, the kawaii aesthetic wouldn't take hold in an Imperial Japan that not only had its ultranationalist militarist survive but won WWII since the aesthetic in question was reflective of a Japan that shed its militarist image after OTL's WWII (though whenever or not kawaii would have came anyway is another topic for another time). These three factors indicate that the author didn't seem to do his research on the Japanese language (that and I doubt the Imperial Japanese would be kind to the white New Zealander population).

Deleted member 103950

Thirdly, the kawaii aesthetic wouldn't take hold in an Imperial Japan that not only had its ultranationalist militarist survive but won WWII since the aesthetic in question was reflective of a Japan that shed its militarist image after OTL's WWII (though whenever or not kawaii would have came anyway is another topic for another time).

Well plenty of propaganda likes to put a smiling face on kind've nasty topics and Ideas. I mean, you never saw a Nazi Germany poster showing off the barbarity against the jews who were being marched into camps. Maybe the whole 'Kawaii' aesthetic could have come to be via an attempt to 'win the americans' over in a 'Man In The High Castle' style scenario.

first of all the "New" part should be rendered in the kanji for new (新) instead of in katakana.

Maybe Katakana is easier for people in the occupied territories to understand?

(that and I doubt the Imperial Japanese would be kind to the white New Zealander population).
From what I've read that's the whole plot of the book.

Something I made a few months ago for an art contest. I'm not a great photoshop guy, but I'm proud of this. The context here is an Axis Victory, and U.S support of the OUN B in an occupied Reishkommisariat Ukraine.

Attachments

• this-man-is-your-friend-59236ae97c040.png
    this-man-is-your-friend-59236ae97c040.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 378
Humans think better in triads (Good-Better-Best; Big-Bigger-Biggest). "Ideology" and "Identity are more abstract than "People". And "Ideology" sticks out too much. The best sequence would be "Ocean-People-Pacific".
And the three words could be made into the three prongs of the trident, with 'One' either being the shaft or the area the three prongs extend from.