WIP Map Thread

Deleted member 105545

the fall.png

W.I.P for the Golaaq Invasions.

View attachment 438109
Also, there's the Western Reserve in Ohio.

This is amazing thank you! Though as someone who is not very well versed in the history of most states I'd like some explanation of these borders though if I had to guess I'd say Native American treaties?

Though you did forget one thing: Beaver Island!

Also to anyone else who wants to submit any ideas feel free to break up even states I already have up there but please just explain because currently I'm going thru OTL US state partition proposals but those might not even stay together ITTL

Last edited:
This is amazing thank you! Though as someone who is not very well versed in the history of most states I'd like some explanation of these borders though if I had to guess I'd say Native American treaties?

Also to anyone else who wants to submit any ideas feel free to break up even states I already have up there but please just explain because currently I'm going thru OTL US state partition proposals but those might not even stay together ITTL

Metropotamia & Saginaw's borders are based on the treaties of Detroit and Saginaw. The states in the west are just broken up by region: Michiana, the Dutch-influenced Western Michigan, and the rest.

Edit: And making Toledo its own state is a compromise, so neither Metropotamia nor whatever state takes up western Ohio gets what they want.

Edit 2: TIL Beaver Island was once a Mormon kingdom

Last edited:
well this thing is almost done i'm quite proud of the celtic chinese borders. EDIT: yes I know that jpg is not the best file format to upload in.
51255408_319527925364804_1689292405104181248_n.jpg

Some more ideas:
The micronations
The Wedge
Switching to the VT-BAM