Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

So, how plausible do you think is the theory that one of Savinkov's minions assassinated Kerensky and why? I'd say it's a fairly plausible option as if anyone aside from Kornilov takes power, Savinkov's movement is presumably cracked down upon by whoever takes power.

So, how plausible do you think is the theory that one of Savinkov's minions assassinated Kerensky and why? I'd say it's a fairly plausible option as if anyone aside from Kornilov takes power, Savinkov's movement is presumably cracked down upon by whoever takes power.
Savinkov and his movement are never mentioned again if you pick anyone other than Kornilov.

I don't think it's the only option or even the most likely option that it was Savinkov who orchestrated the assassination.

Savinkov and his movement are never mentioned again if you pick anyone other than Kornilov.

I don't think it's the only option or even the most likely option that it was Savinkov who orchestrated the assassination.
I mean, that's just an issue with Russia generally though. Savinkov's movement should have constant events lowering stability like the Soviets do if you don't give him some form of power; he shouldn't just disappear. The Natpops start the game at like 30% popularity only to fuck off to nowhere as soon as you pick someone other than Kornilov. Probably the biggest problem with Russia in KR tbh.

I mean, that's just an issue with Russia generally though. Savinkov's movement should have constant events lowering stability like the Soviets do if you don't give him some form of power; he shouldn't just disappear. The Natpops start the game at like 30% popularity only to fuck off to nowhere as soon as you pick someone other than Kornilov. Probably the biggest problem with Russia in KR tbh.
At the absolute minimum, the Popular Republicans should be an option in the 1937 election if Russia stays democratic. Makes no sense for them to drop from one of the most influential parties in Russia to a non-actor in a single year.

At the absolute minimum, the Popular Republicans should be an option in the 1937 election if Russia stays democratic. Makes no sense for them to drop from one of the most influential parties in Russia to a non-actor in a single year.
Savinkov and his followers should also be a big problem if Russia goes down the Tsarist path, considering that OTL’s Savinkov didn’t have the fondest opinion of the Romanovs from what I’ve heard.

Savinkov and his followers should also be a big problem if Russia goes down the Tsarist path, considering that OTL’s Savinkov didn’t have the fondest opinion of the Romanovs from what I’ve heard.
Yeah he fought for the Whites in the Civil War and was markedly anti-tsar. He should stir up trouble if you go any of the tsar routes (Romanov or Wrangel).

Well, that's completely out of left field! Especially interested in seeing how Japan is, given that there wasn't a progress report for them.

Edit: Well, apparently not. Still, the PR didn't show the full Japanese focus tree, so we'll see. I feel like this is Fuhrerreich's growing the beard moment.

Last edited:

...I must go

Well, that's completely out of left field! Especially interested in seeing how Japan is, given that there wasn't a progress report for them.

Edit: Well, apparently not. Still, the PR didn't show the full Japanese focus tree, so we'll see. I feel like this is Fuhrerreich's growing the beard moment.

They got a full tree. its massive

Unfortunately, the United States is still... sub-par. I admit I never played much FR when it first released and in all honesty, I still am not terribly fond of it.

Come tovthink of it, the State Shintoism of Imperial Japan is probably the closest OTL got to Valkists. Maybe the radical Showa Restoration crowd could be Valkist?

The USSR is fantastic. I'll have to play Japan next, too.

I'm still not the biggest fan of FR (I think it should be less OTL-convergent and with more KR-specific ideas (i.e. Hungary being stronk and the Balkans being divided) in there), but this update is pretty damn awesome.

Unfortunately, the United States is still... sub-par. I admit I never played much FR when it first released and in all honesty, I still am not terribly fond of it.

Its so hard to make the US fun without resorting to civil war. Its the same in vanilla. Long build up no threat followed by a stomp

Come tovthink of it, the State Shintoism of Imperial Japan is probably the closest OTL got to Valkists. Maybe the radical Showa Restoration crowd could be Valkist?
Repeat with me:

VALKISM
IS
NOT
NEO
PAGANISM

I think the Showa Restoration crowd already is Valkist, last I recall. May be wrong.

Its so hard to make the US fun without resorting to civil war. Its the same in vanilla. Long build up no threat followed by a stomp
Possibly new mechanics allowing the US more interference with say China and Japan? That could be fun. Keeping the doors of trade open, etc. Same with influencing Central and South America. The US should be a lot more focused on 1) maintaining it's influence in Central America and East Asia 2) Possible regional conflicts/ war with Britain and Japan (probably with new mechanics to make that interesting as well. A congress system like TNO could also go a long way towards fleshing out an internally structured United States.