Predictions based on my teaser for the 60s?
November_1951_nuclear_test_at_Nevada_Test_Site.jpg

So far, the timeline's a pretty fun read. Though it's still somewhat disheartening to see that no matter what fixes you make, it'll always be Arab vs Arab. :(

As of now, I have a pretty solid general idea of how I want things to go at least until the mid-80s, but in the mean time, while I work on the 1960s, I would like to see if anyone has any suggestions, constructive criticism, or things they just want to see explored a bit more in this TL.

As of now, I have a pretty solid general idea of how I want things to go at least until the mid-80s, but in the mean time, while I work on the 1960s, I would like to see if anyone has any suggestions, constructive criticism, or things they just want to see explored a bit more in this TL.

More potential allies or nations to influence like Afghanistan or newly independent nations like Indonesia and Malaysia? I can see India interested in joining a 3rd bloc too.

More potential allies or nations to influence like Afghanistan or newly independent nations like Indonesia and Malaysia? I can see India interested in joining a 3rd bloc too.
That’s something I plan to explore. India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan will become important in this TL in the 70s. We will see more allies joining in the 60s though.

That’s something I plan to explore. India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan will become important in this TL in the 70s. We will see more allies joining in the 60s though.

Afghanistan should be interesting and I wonder how the two brothers will fare.

Hopefully not as bad

Not meant to be a prediction, but rather a question: Considering that Israel and Arabia are allies in this TL, would a 1973esque situation happen in TTL or it will be simply butterflied away?
Well obviously Syria wouldn’t join in since it’s part of Arabia, but you can expect some sort of future escalated clash between the two alliances if that’s what you’re asking. Keep in mind though that such a conflict would not start over the Sinai however, since Israel and Egypt are in more of a Cold War than an ongoing conflict. Also the 1973 situation happened when Egypt invaded the Israeli Sinai, and Israel would have to acquire the Sinai first for this to happen.

Well obviously Syria wouldn’t join in since it’s part of Arabia, but you can expect some sort of future escalated clash between the two alliances if that’s what you’re asking. Keep in mind though that such a conflict would not start over the Sinai however, since Israel and Egypt are in more of a Cold War than an ongoing conflict. Also the 1973 situation happened when Egypt invaded the Israeli Sinai, and Israel would have to acquire the Sinai first for this to happen.
I am aware that the conflict will eventually escalate between this two alliances. I was asking if this kind of situation would lead to an oil crisis like in 1973-74 or 1979

I am aware that the conflict will eventually escalate between this two alliances. I was asking if this kind of situation would lead to an oil crisis like in 1973-74 or 1979
With regards to the oil, keep in mind that there is still some oil production on both sides. The Arabians, Iranians, and Kurds all have oil, and some of the NAL countries also have oil reserves (mainly in Libya).

Arab nationalism was never a thing in Morocco, so I doubt there would be much support for Naarist there. Also a paranoid Mohammed V is pretty much the opposite of his character.