Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a while before Mighty Mouse comes back to the small screen.

No plans for a Shrek/R&S crossover. Bob Camp is still fighting with the John Kricfalusi estate in the courts. To further complicate things, "Blair," now 23, has filed an emotional distress suit with the Southern District of New York against DreamWorks and USA Network Group.

Bob Camp bought the R&S property in a bankruptcy court in 2001.

All I have to say about this is that I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump managed to get MORE death threats than IOTL, due to the vocal majorities and minorities of the film industry!

Could there be Mighty Mouse comic books? A serial satire on superhero comics could be successful and provide material for any animated series that could eventually happen.

The Sphinx, if larger than the real one, is at least 270-300 feet long and 65-100 feet tall. It contains, as @Goldwind2 said, "a dark ride, a restaurant, a gift shop, and a small theatre". It'd be too important to the land to simply demolish. Having it have Trump's face and having the face be replaced would be one of the ways to have the new owners remove Trump's fingerprints from the park.

Can we still have the movie theather in the shipix and have the mst 3k riff soul plane there ther tear off trump face from the sphix

My response to the end of Trump Manhattan:
giphy.gif

Can we still have the movie theather in the shipix and have the mst 3k riff soul plane there ther tear off trump face from the sphix

I'd say that the full package of having a restaurant, gift shop and small one-screen movie theatre alongside the dark ride works well. The dark ride takes up the lower half of the sphinx's body as well as being partially underground. Or it's almost completely underground and the internal space of the Sphinx itself is taken up by the restaurant, gift shop, and movie theatre along with an observation station in the sphinx's head.

So what I'm getting is that the crew of MST3K have a live event in the theme park where they riff on Soul Plane before publically wiping Trump's smug grin off of the Sphinx.

My response to the end of Trump Manhattan:
giphy.gif

While they had a couple of good movies early on their tendency to release juvenile crap later on ultimately doomed them.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But does Walt give up smoking prior to the POD or something?

An incident in WWI makes him not pick up the habit in the first place. This timeline plays a little fast and loose with plausibility otherwise pop culture would've been pretty different by now.

What happen to eclsipe comics. I know they lasted a little past 1993 because of a deal with Donald trump to make comics based on the terry toon characters and ren and stimpy. If they surrived based the jhon k scandle does anybody think they would have cosslae with trump matthan or would they have been able divsert ther libarry so they would not be depedent on trump

What happen to eclsipe comics. I know they lasted a little past 1993 because of a deal with Donald trump to make comics based on the terry toon characters and ren and stimpy. If they surrived based the jhon k scandle does anybody think they would have cosslae with trump matthan or would they have been able divsert ther libarry so they would not be depedent on trump

Eclipse folded within weeks of Blair's testimony at John K's trial, which would be May or June of 1997.

Any superheroes Eclipse may have had are now owned by 20th Century Fox.

As for the Ren and Stimpy license, after Bob Camp bought the property, he licensed it to Kevin Eastman, CEO of Mirage Studios.

Where should turmp build his texas park. Knowing that turmp lost all his perivous park he would want the new park to be bigger then old falgship the great adventuere contien the land he had had time to devope. since the great aventuer oringal plan called for 1500 acres trump would need atleast 1600 acrres. I know a poneital place that is big enough, the town of new caney. New Caney was the purpose place of the 1600 acre earth quest adture reorst which neaver open. Any body got any other places. perhaps the town of fort hancok texas. IT is in the sparsly populated hudspeth county so there may be land and it right on the border with the highly pouplated el passo county

Is Astro world goin to last then otl.

Does anybody like the idea of six flags buying Cyrpus gardens, Kennywoo or turmps great amerian world. If they decide to build a new park I think an major indoor park in Seatle/Taccoma Phonix or Honulu would be a good ide

If sixflags hasn't bought rieon aduevnta , mexicos larget themepark what happend to it.

Did Parmount build austialia . Oldnavy mention something aobut it opening in 1996

Who own fesita texas and Orpyland. am sure graylord entetment would have sold or closed then by 2004

Does Donald Trump still own battle dome wreaslting cricus. IF perhaps he would a a cricus reality show as a follow up for the aperitence. If turmp does an does a england theme area of the park in texas perhaps it should a repilca of picadly cirucs and if trump should make baurm and baily purope their on occison. IF trump has sold the cirucs i think he should sell it to who ever owns circus circus

Does Donald Trump still own battle dome wreaslting cricus. IF perhaps he would a a cricus reality show as a follow up for the aperitence. If turmp does an does a england theme area of the park in texas perhaps it should a repilca of picadly cirucs and if trump should make baurm and baily purope their on occison. IF trump has sold the cirucs i think he should sell it to who ever owns circus circus

Battle Dome and the Ringling Bros circus were also seized by the IRS.

Gaylord Entertainment closed Opryland around 1999ish because Gaylord simply couldn't afford to keep constantly rebuilding after each flood.

Paramount's Australian park did open in 96, but it pretty much cloned about 90% of the Pinnacle.

Fiesta Texas is pretty much independent by this point.

The theme park in Mexico is not owned by any of the major players at this point.

Battle Dome and the Ringling Bros circus were also seized by the IRS.

Gaylord Entertainment closed Opryland around 1999ish because Gaylord simply couldn't afford to keep constantly rebuilding after each flood.

Paramount's Australian park did open in 96, but it pretty much cloned about 90% of the Pinnacle.

Fiesta Texas is pretty much independent by this point.

The theme park in Mexico is not owned by any of the major players at this point.

I think Festia texas should be sold to warner, Pierimer parks or the spanish company Pragues renuindos.

I also has anybody bought lake comonce yet. I think Funtime or cedar fair would be a good candiates.

Also what has happen to cypress gardesn , the great ecspae and kentucky kingdom.

Also allthough i like how some many park have surrived I can't help but feel that the marekt is a little too saucrted. I feel that at 2 or 3 parks should close. I would sugget chossing form Bush gardens forldia kentucky kingodm enchated village camden park astro world lakeporchain (Huricane katirne coming in 2005) Delgrosso park Coney Island cincinita, Michigan adventure (prone to flooding and has to deal with ameircan and Kings islad) and Seabreeze amusentpark

Last edited:
Hey oldnavy is't 2004 the year the Disney revealed the epcot revonation. I thought that we agreeed that would trun into a gaint worldshow because the world fair park in newyork taken over the techgnongly ascept of epcot

Does any body like the idea of offeding mexico by saying that he feelt that taccos and pinatas are the best thing about mexico but he recently discoverd that tacos orignatied and texas but he will still but a taco shope in the mexican section of his texas themepark. He will buidl the world largest Pinata in his theme park because evyerthing is bigger in texas. After donald goes back bankrupt and wind up in jail the lonney bin or the streets I feel that mexico will decide to get pay back on creating a donald trump pinata bigger then the Donald world largest pinata and and deystory it with a wreacking ball

Does any body like the idea of offeding mexico by saying that he feelt that taccos and pinatas are the best thing about mexico but he recently discoverd that tacos orignatied and texas but he will still but a taco shope in the mexican section of his texas themepark. He will buidl the world largest Pinata in his theme park because evyerthing is bigger in texas. After donald goes back bankrupt and wind up in jail the lonney bin or the streets I feel that mexico will decide to get pay back on creating a donald trump pinata bigger then the Donald world largest pinata and and deystory it with a wreacking. or may the donald world largest pinaat looks like him and when the park get new owners they invite the president of mexica to to wreak the pinta ball

Eyver herd of the cinnamon bea.here's a link to it wikipedia pagerttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cinnamon_Bear. The cinnamon bear is classic children radio program first broadcast in Portland in 1937. It was turned into a tv puppet show in the 50's. It was a big seller for radio spirt. It is still broadcasted on some raido stations during the hoilyday seasons. I feel that an animated cininmon bear movi series e or tv show would be a good idea. I would wait untill after 2007 to release it because that the year a novelzation of the cinnimon bear came out

Status
Not open for further replies.