Alternate Electoral Maps III

JLUK1234
For those that might be interested I came up with this map of the 2017 council wards in the old Lothian area.
Lothian RC.png

Gian

Gian

Banned
Finally managed to sign in and create a fair map for Maryland's districts:
wpjdy48.png

District 1 - 53% Republican, 45% Democrat
District 2 - 50% Republican, 48% Democrat
District 3 - 50% Republican, 48% Democrat
District 4 - 79% Democrat, 20% Republican
District 5 - 80% Democrat, 19% Republican
District 6 - 52% Republican, 47% Democrat
District 7 - 85% Democrat, 14% Republican
District 8 - 71% Democrat, 28% Republican

wpjdy48.png

Ahhhh.....a congressional map of Maryland where I can actually tell where Baltimore is. :p

JLUK1234
As a follow up to this post, I've done Lothian.

This map shows how many members per ward there are - Mint means single member whilst Orange means double member.

Lothian RC Wards.png

And this map shows the results which are based on the results of local elections held in May 2017.
Lothian RCE'17.png

And the seat total is
SNP 25
Conservatives 21
Labour 15
Lib Dems 3
Greens 3
Independent 1

2016.png

So I made this. Does anybody have any sort of clue as to what this is supposed to be?

I would say this is a USA with a westminster-like or parliamentary system of elections. Red is some SPD-like party, yellow is a liberal (in the European sense) party, turquoise is a Mormon special interests party. Blue is a Hispanic-led minority interests party, and Vermont is dominated by the Vermont Union Party, the CSU of America!

I would say this is a USA with a westminster-like or parliamentary system of elections. Red is some SPD-like party, yellow is a liberal (in the European sense) party, turquoise is a Mormon special interests party. Blue is a Hispanic-led minority interests party, and Vermont is dominated by the Vermont Union Party, the CSU of America!
Some of this makes sense, but I don’t see Wyoming voting for a liberal ever

I think yellow might be where registered voters that didn’t cast a vote was a majority in 2016, blue is Clinton, Red is Trump, light green is McMullin and dark green is Sanders

I ran Bobby Kennedy in 1968 in President Elect, and the results I got were surprising...

genusmap.php

Robert F. Kennedy (D-NY)/Ralph Yarborough (D-TX) - 460 EV, 35,661,532, 52% PV
Richard M. Nixon (R-NY)/Spiro Agnew (R-MD) - 68 EV, 29,556,836, 43% PV
George Wallace (AI-AL)/Curtis LeMay (AI-CA) - 10 EV, 2,647,920, 4% PV

Do you guys think this would be in any way plausible? I’ve been developing a RFK TL for a while, and I’ve been trying to work out the 1968 election.

I ran Bobby Kennedy in 1968 in President Elect, and the results I got were surprising...

genusmap.php

Robert F. Kennedy (D-NY)/Ralph Yarborough (D-TX) - 460 EV, 35,661,532, 52% PV
Richard M. Nixon (R-NY)/Spiro Agnew (R-MD) - 68 EV, 29,556,836, 43% PV
George Wallace (AI-AL)/Curtis LeMay (AI-CA) - 10 EV, 2,647,920, 4% PV

Do you guys think this would be in any way plausible? I’ve been developing a RFK TL for a while, and I’ve been trying to work out the 1968 election.
I don’t think that Wallace would do so poorly, especially if Bobby ran

I don’t think that Wallace would do so poorly, especially if Bobby ran
Bobby had a lot of appeal however with the type of voters Wallace had, in fact many of Bobby’s white blue-collar supporters would go on to vote for Wallace in the general. So I think he would have more support in the south than one would think.

wpjdy48.png

I wouldn't exactly call a 4-4 map in a state that votes on average 60% Dem - even with the INCREDIBLY outdated 2008 numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if a map like this produced 8-0 D in similar to how NJ's Pub Gerry collapsed spectacularly because it was built off of 2008 numbers.

Geographic bias means that a fair map here is 6-2 D, similar to how a fair map in Wisconsin is 4-2-2 R-D-tossup, or in Massachusetts 8-0-1 D-R-tossup. When I made my 50-state fair map, I found that the regional geographic biases cancelled each other out across the nation, but within states they can vary wildly.

I wouldn't exactly call a 4-4 map in a state that votes on average 60% Dem - even with the INCREDIBLY outdated 2008 numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if a map like this produced 8-0 D in similar to how NJ's Pub Gerry collapsed spectacularly because it was built off of 2008 numbers.

Geographic bias means that a fair map here is 6-2 D, similar to how a fair map in Wisconsin is 4-2-2 R-D-tossup, or in Massachusetts 8-0-1 D-R-tossup. When I made my 50-state fair map, I found that the regional geographic biases cancelled each other out across the nation, but within states they can vary wildly.

Can you link to your 50 state maps?

The Gore Presidency

genusmap.php

Gore/Lieberman - 292 EV
Bush/Cheney - 246 EV

genusmap.php

Gore/Lieberman - 279 EV
McCain/Giuliani - 259 EV

genusmap.php

Romney/Ryan - 321 EV
Lieberman/Edwards - 217 EV

Bobby had a lot of appeal however with the type of voters Wallace had, in fact many of Bobby’s white blue-collar supporters would go on to vote for Wallace in the general. So I think he would have more support in the south than one would think.

I would still give Wallace at a minimum of Mississippi as well.

Parlimenteral America resized map 2.png
Hello I have been a lurker here for some time now. (About a year) and I want to show off a map i made about a month ago. If you want the story in a similar format to "Bitter Victory,Sweet Defeat" if you remember that one from March of 2017. Then just respond to me.