Witch0Winter's Artwork

Okay, well, that turned out to be longer than I thought, and still ongoing with the AH map part as making an AH map in a totally new way and new program is hard. But I do have some progress with an OTL map that should give an idea of what I'm cooking up and give something nice to look at, I hope. Here is the 2018 House of Representatives elections in the United States in my new map format. Done using QGIS with Natural Earth Data, National Map, and USGS data. PNG is over here because it's a very large file.

P3jh9cw.jpg

Decided I would post this here to actually fill up this thread more since I've been slow to post things here and didn't want to seem like I haven't been doing things. Still working on things! :coldsweat:

It's the economy, stupid, and a giant sucking sound: Here is the 1992 Presidential Election map from yours truly. A momentous election that tested the strength of the two party system against insurgent third party candidate Ross Perot, it ultimately led to the victory of New Democrat Bill Clinton and a new age of politics that persists to this day.

PNG 1 | 2

xIPM8dP.jpg

7eI6CSk.jpg

I'm a fan of your old Heart of Dixie timeline. I just wanted to check in and say that it's good to see you still posting your work here.
Thank you kindly. :) I am busy with work a lot but try to keep doing maps and planning out a TL as much as I can, even if it's a little slow in coming. Glad you're still around!