Q-Bam Borderpool Improvement and Core Thread

Fixed the border between Plymouth and Massachusetts. Also, what's that statelet around Boston? I don't recognise it.
This started as a project to place a country per each colour in my colour scheme. That colour is the one for a monarchist America. Yep, right in the place where the revolution started.

Drex brought this up yesterday about waiting to work on the borderpool until after the basic qbam is done. To me, basic is geological, international borders/disputes and first level subdivisions/disputes. If we were to focus on the basic qbam, we could probably easily patch everything relatively quickly and get back onto the borderpool once all that was finished. That’s just my take on it

Drex brought this up yesterday about waiting to work on the borderpool until after the basic qbam is done. To me, basic is geological, international borders/disputes and first level subdivisions/disputes. If we were to focus on the basic qbam, we could probably easily patch everything relatively quickly and get back onto the borderpool once all that was finished. That’s just my take on it
Hell, and if people didn't wanna work on the internal divisions, maybe rivers would be a good next step if they didn't wanna work on the basic QBAM.

Hell, and if people didn't wanna work on the internal divisions, maybe rivers would be a good next step if they didn't wanna work on the basic QBAM.
Since some internal divisions are also based on rivers we would take down two birds with a single shoot (that's a common say here).

The rivers would be WAY easier if secondary and/or tertiary subdivisions were done.

The rivers would be WAY easier if secondary and/or tertiary subdivisions were done.
Since some internal divisions are also based on rivers we would take down two birds with a single shoot (that's a common say here).
Let's do this:
-finish the coastlines, lakes, dry/endorheric lakes, and missing islands
-start working on the qbam river map, based on the rivers we already have on the main qbam and borderpool
-postpone working on certain parts of the borderpool which need fixing

You started off with it, and have the deviantart link for it. You pick.
Edit: Maybe it could be a thread that also works on a topography/biome map, or some kind of geography map thread.
Topography / Biome / General geography map thread? Cool I like that. Now tell me how does one make a thread on here.

Sorry if this breaks any rules but a few quick changes in China I added. A few Borders I use from Hail Britannia and A Loyal City
Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 7.19.30 PM.png