Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Historical Changelog - Copy.png

I'm almost done with the Americas and Africa.
Anyone got a (clear) map of the divisions of Iran, Southern Rhod., Chile, Nicaragua, Turkey, UK, or the Soviet Union around 1942?

I'm almost done with the Americas and Africa.
Anyone got a (clear) map of the divisions of Iran, Southern Rhod., Chile, Nicaragua, Turkey, UK, or the Soviet Union around 1942?

If you still need maps of the USSR, I've found an atlas from 1941 which might be useful.

http://istmat.info/node/44869

I think the only major change between 1941 and 1942 would have been the abolishment of the Volga German ASSR.

Last edited:
1942 Progress
For whatever reason the file size for this is too large (I don't know why), so I used imgur.

I really need to work on the rest of Indonesia and Mongolia patches for the main qbam thread, so if I could get some of y'all to patch China's provinces (Manchuria included), Finland's provinces, Romania's provinces, the rest of the borders for Nazi Germany, and maybe a coastline or two that's missing, that'd be swell

If you mean the Salton sea, the lake is only 110 years old
Ah but it's theorized that it was a larger(around 2x), naturally occurring lake up until the 13th or 14th century, presumably when the Colorado River changed paths and stopped feeding into it. That is to my knowledge anyway, unfortunately it's not a very thoroughly researched topic.

Ah but it's theorized that it was a larger(around 2x), naturally occurring lake up until the 13th or 14th century, presumably when the Colorado River changed paths and stopped feeding into it. That is to my knowledge anyway, unfortunately it's not a very thoroughly researched topic.
yeah but it dried out in and out of time until its disappearance before the Spanish arrival in the region, so its geographical borders will have to change numerous times