The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

So I wanted to ask you which version is better. I've been fixing borders within the whole map to match them with the next picture
Here are some samples of the current version (X2, Incorrect) and the version I'm working on now (X1, Correct)

X1 X2
View attachment 426466View attachment 426467

I'll update Q-BAM whenever I'm finished with it. I only have Asia to do rn so it shouldn't take much.
Well, the only problem I could see is that the borders of some small subdivisions could be misinterpreted, otherwise it's very good!

Requesting third-level subdivisions within Xinjiang, Tibet, Qinghai, Gansu, Inner Mongolia and western Sichuan, as well as districts of Mongolia.

Many thanks.

2nd level subdivisions of Eritrea and Djibouti, aswell as corrected surrounding Sudan borders of Eritrea; plus Bordj Badji Mokhtar in Algeria forms a quadripoint with Reggane (Algeria), Mali and Mauritania
Africa.png

BTW, on the basemap the coastline of Alboran, Saint Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha, Annobón, part of the Maluku islands and a small part of Cuba all use the border colour instead of the coastline one. Theres also a random black pixel in the middle of South Korea.

BTW, on the basemap the coastline of Alboran, Saint Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha, Annobón, part of the Maluku islands and a small part of Cuba all use the border colour instead of the coastline one. Theres also a random black pixel in the middle of South Korea.
Fixed

Arab Coast.png
Borneo V1.png

Patched coast and border for Eastern Malaysia, Patched Brunei border, patched 1st and 2nd subdivisions for Kalimantan as well as the coast, got rid of the Balabalagan Islands, and the coast from Farasan to the farthest East pixel of the Hormozgan Province

Mongolia.png

Patched Ningxia's borders and added third levels, some of Inner Mongolia's borders + its third levels, and almost all of Mongolia's border patches plus third levels.
The Blue in Mongolia is for the provinces I'm being bamboozled (In other words I keep trying to do it but it doesn't turn out right), and I've not completed Inner Mongolia yet due to laziness, but I am working on it

First levels of Cape Verde, third levels of Senegal and second levels of Gambia
upload_2019-1-15_9-30-44.png

Municipalities of Portugal and subdivisions of the Canary Islands
upload_2019-1-15_9-31-6.png