Graphic Thread

Isaac Beach

Banned
Again not really AH, but I made my own personal CoA. The arms are identical to that of the Clifford family save for the addition of an lion rampant gueules, representative of my native Tasmania. Were I to be one day knighted, I'd probably go for something along these lines.

dcwolei-cb13c90b-82bf-450e-be5e-9ad2c2181899.png

Another excellent webpage, Bryan! So in this timeline, how many of the hundreds of HRE members ended up becoming independent states? Definitely more than in OTL.

On a different note, crossposting this chart I made showcasing the fictional ideologies from my scenario called Honor and Respect.

dcwqjkz-d1608407-bec4-4f74-9610-4ca9961947bc.png

Little sneak peak at the newest timeline I have up my sleeve, which will be similar to Brandenburg but so much better.
upload_2019-1-10_21-57-9.png

Neither of these little articles are that important, nor really connected to the POD by any reasonable measure, but I didn't want to spoil everything just yet!

Another excellent webpage, Bryan! So in this timeline, how many of the hundreds of HRE members ended up becoming independent states? Definitely more than in OTL.
Thank you! In the period between 1810 en 1910 the HRE enacted several reorganisations of the territory either by secularisation, mediatisation or both before eventually being replaced by the Middle European Union after a failed attempt to form the German Empire in the 1940s. Nowadays former Her members of the MEU are:
  • the Archduchy of Austria
  • the United Kingdom of Prussia-Brandenburg
  • the Kingdom of Bavaria
  • the Kingdom of Burgundy
  • the Kingdom of Hannover
  • the Kingdom of Saxony
  • the United Belgian Duchies
  • the Federation of the Rhine
  • the Grand Duchy of Alemannia
  • the Republic of the Champagne (formerly an Imperial territory)
  • the Duchy of Lorraine
  • the Duchy of Württemberg
  • the Duchy of Alsace
  • the Duchy of Holstein
  • the Duchy of Friesland
  • the County of Oldenburg
  • the County of Baden
  • the County of Breisgau
  • the Principality of Bar
  • the Hanseatic Cities
  • the Free City of Heidelberg

Wrong thread? I'm pretty sure that's current politics.
Well, since it is political it has no business anywhere EXCEPT Chat.
As far what thread, since it appears to involve U.S. politics the current U.S. politics megathread seems like a good home.
Okay as much as I agree that the post didn't really have a place in the thread (a single tweet doesn't really count as a graphic, sure), but HOW is this political, let alone current politics? Lennon was on the peace pipe in his time, but it's not like he's running for office. Is it Rogan?, is he the political one in this scenario?

Last edited:
Spoiler Alert, France got screwed.... like a lot!! Hell, chances are significant that you're not French ITTL:p

I like that. I need more timeline with a broken up France, it’s too monolithic in most timelines.

Considering my origins any POD before the mid 20th century would result in me not being French :p

Little sneak peak at the newest timeline I have up my sleeve, which will be similar to Brandenburg but so much better.
View attachment 431758
Neither of these little articles are that important, nor really connected to the POD by any reasonable measure, but I didn't want to spoil everything just yet!
Brandenburg was great, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store this time! This particular article seems to focus on a Canadian Republic of some kind, so I'll go out on a limb and say that this timeline is focused on said Canadian Republic, or at least Canada is moderately significant ITTL.

Isaac Beach

Banned
I was just looking at all the OTL Australian political parties last night and I'm so amazed by how upfront the names of minor parties are. Shooters, Fishers & Farmers, X politicians personal political apparatus the party

It is oddly characteristic to Australia, I’m not sure I can think of any other country that literally has parties named after their leaders, and so prolifically too. Palmer, Lambie, Xenophon, Katter, Hanson, Hinch. I think there may be more, God knows why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Brandenburg was great, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store this time! This particular article seems to focus on a Canadian Republic of some kind, so I'll go out on a limb and say that this timeline is focused on said Canadian Republic, or at least Canada is moderately significant ITTL.
Perhaps not the most significant, but I wanted to use an actual website for a couple articles, and the CBC was the first one to pop to mind, other than maybe the BBC but I wanted it to be more North American-centric.
Yeah, my hopes are that this new timeline will be considerably more thought out than Brandenburg was, so that there's more consistency between entries.