I always imagine the interviewer being played by Max Brooks himself, there's no one else with the physical features that I imagine would be the interviewer.

Morgan Freeman as Colin Powell (before the Whacko)
Max Brooks as Himself
Tzi Ma as Admiral Zhu Xichai (second in Command to Captain Chen)
Brendan Fraser as Stanley MacDonald
Rami Malek as Saladin Kader
Sarah Polley as Jessika Hendricks

Celebrity Mansion
- Paris Hilton as herself

Emily Blunt as the downed USAF pilot (just watched Sicario yesterday)
Benicio del Toro as the Brazilian doctor (saw from a WWZ Photos thread using del Toro as the doctor)
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as one of the hulking soldiers in the Road to New York campaign
Milla Jovovich as the female soldier in the Russian Army

Benicio del Toro as the Brazilian doctor (saw from a WWZ Photos thread using del Toro as the doctor)

You mean this one?
benicio-del-toro.jpg

Chin Han as Dr. Kwang Jiangu of the PLA as of the 1969 Sino-Soviet border clashes
Dmitri Diachenko as Bohdan Taras Kondratiuk, the Ukrainian T-72 commander
Peter Stormare as Sergei Ryzhkov, chaplain of the Holy Russian Army
Chris Pine as Bob Archer, former CIA agent
Ludi Boeken as Jurgen Warmbrunn, director of Mossad (probably the same role he played in the horrible Brad Pitt-adaptation)
Rafe Spall as Scott Breckenridge, the man who sold Phalanx (figured him being a douche in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom fits for the corrupt CEO of Phalanx)
IMO, Gerard Butler would do fit as Todd Wainio
Boman Irani as General Raj Singh (figured seeing him in 3 Idiots as the headmaster fits for this role)

Ludi Boeken as Jurgen Warmbrunn, director of Mossad (probably the same role he played in the horrible Brad Pitt-adaptation)
Rafe Spall as Scott Breckenridge, the man who sold Phalanx (figured him being a douche in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom fits for the corrupt CEO of Phalanx)

Ludi Boeken actually did play him in the Brad Pitt film, which was arguably the most book accurate scene, he's even reading his lines almost word for word.

Personally, when it came to Scott Breckenridge, I think Steve Carell could do a good job, especially after seeing him as Donald Rumsfeld in Vice.

Maybe someone should pitch this idea to Netflix or Amazon.
Hopefully, if they listen to us.

Ludi Boeken actually did play him in the Brad Pitt film, which was arguably the most book accurate scene, he's even reading his lines almost word for word.

Personally, when it came to Scott Breckenridge, I think Steve Carell could do a good job, especially after seeing him as Donald Rumsfeld in Vice.
I have yet to watch Vice. I need to see how Carell portrayed Rumsfeld in that series. The first thing that came in my mind after seeing is Breckenridge has the same personality with Eli Mills (portrayed by Rafe Spall)

latest

Milla Jovovich as the female soldier in the Russian Army

Interesting choice

Peter Stormare as Sergei Ryzhkov, chaplain of the Holy Russian Army

I LIKE

IMO, Gerard Butler would do fit as Todd Wainio

It's challenging for me to think that Gerard Butler can play anyone other than Leonidas again and again.

I had visualized Woody Harrelson for Waino.

Also it would be very cool if they did it like the campaign of Battlefield 5 and use the native language of the characters.

After seeing A.J. Cook's (Criminal Minds) performance in the French horror found footage werewolf movie called Wer (2013), I kinda think she fits to portray Jessika Hendricks of the novel.

a-j-cook-height-weight-shoe-size.jpeg

aj-cook-wer-2013-FHPH0E.jpg