A Blank Map Thread

That's another interesting basemap! Does this fit a QBAM or some other projection?

Could I get some of these maps with borders?
Its a completely different projection than the Q-BAM. I'm guessing it's something similar to an azimuthal projection, sadly the base map doesnt specify that. I'll upload a version with borders later tonight once i get the file compressed to a small enough size.

ST15RM

Banned
Ladies and gentlemen, after months of hard work, me @Klime and @Frank are proud to present;

THE 2K-BAM
upload_2018-12-14_16-44-51.png

We have work pretty hard on this and you can use it however you wish. If there are any suggestions/fixes, notify us in the 8K BAM thread.
A .pdn version with all major color schemes will be posted soon.

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
Also, about the map I created for Great White South's deglaciated Antarctica?

the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

I'm kind of messing around with G Projector trying to turn a polar equidistant azimuth map into a equirectangular map, like the one used for say, the 2K-BAM (and failing). I probably need someone to help convert this one to an equirectangular projection so that I can use my Photoshop-fu to create the map to fit my needs.

Also, about the map I created for Great White South's deglaciated Antarctica?

[snip image]

I'm kind of messing around with G Projector trying to turn a polar equidistant azimuth map into a equirectangular map, like the one used for say, the 2K-BAM (and failing). I probably need someone to help convert this one to an equirectangular projection so that I can use my Photoshop-fu to create the map to fit my needs.

Try this as a base to work off:

plate caree green antarctica.jpg

JJohnson

Banned
Here's a map for everyone. The continental USA at a scale of 1 pixel per sq km. Counties may be added in later.
pGT2WOu.png
This is a great map! Good job, sir! I'd like to use this in future maps on my timeline if you wouldn't mind. Do you happen to have this map going down to French Guiana and up to Alaska? Those'll figure into the western hemisphere within the next 50-60 years in my timeline.

JJohnson

Banned
I found a blank world map here from siadhail, though I might need to switch. I just need a modern blank world map with a few historic patches:

-1871 Germany
-1920s Poland
-British East Africa (Kenya and Jubaland)
-German Austria (1919 requested boundaries, incl. Teschen, Preßburg, etc.)
-German Kamerun (regular size and expanded size) and Togoland
-WW2 Hungary
-Northern Epirus
-Basque Country
-Panama Canal Zone
-Artois and Cambrai border to the Low Country
-Brittany historic borders

If one exists already that would be awesome. I can patch it myself if the patches exist. Would anyone here be able to show me where an existing map with patches might be posted? Thank you in advance.