Wikiboxes for Other People's Timelines and Wikibox Request Thread

Great job on these, @Roberto El Rey! I think you did well on adding in some of the bizarreness of The Silver Knight, and the picture for Siglinde Schee looks really good.
Thanks, it was hard to find a colorized picture of Marlene Dietrich.

Anyways, @Roberto El Rey, care to add some threadmarks?
Is this better?
WeissIndustriesWikibox.png

Sorry it took so long. After the election, I honestly forgot about this for about a week.:eek:

Also, @Roberto El Rey, do you make your boxes in Wikipedia's sandbox, and if so how do you get nonexistent links to appear blue instead of red?
Yep, I make them in the sandbox. To make a red link blue, I simply have it link to a page that exists. For example, with Weiss Industries I would do [[John|Weiss Industries]] and it shows up as just Weiss Industries.

Yep, I make them in the sandbox. To make a red link blue, I simply have it link to a page that exists. For example, with Weiss Industries I would do [[John|Weiss Industries]] and it shows up as just Weiss Industries.
Okay, thanks! Now that I'm starting to play around with Wikipedia, that really helps!

PNWKing

Banned
I would like to see an infobox of the 2000 election with George W. Bush/John McCain, Al Gore/Joe Biden, & Ralph Nader/Bernie Sanders.
And another infobox of the 2008 election with Rudolph Giuliani/Jeff Sessions, Hillary Clinton/Terry McAuliffe, Bernie Sanders/Jill Stein, & Donald Trump/Pat Robertson.

The winners of the elections are George W. Bush/John McCain & Rudolph Giuliani/Jeff Sessions.

I would like to see an infobox of the 2000 election with George W. Bush/John McCain, Al Gore/Joe Biden, & Ralph Nader/Bernie Sanders.
And another infobox of the 2008 election with Rudolph Giuliani/Jeff Sessions, Hillary Clinton/Terry McAuliffe, Bernie Sanders/Jill Stein, & Donald Trump/Pat Robertson.

The winners of the elections are George W. Bush/John McCain & Rudolph Giuliani/Jeff Sessions.
Interesting request, but sure, I'll do it.

@PNWKing What do the map and popular/electoral votes look like, and what are the party names?

PNWKing

Banned
The party names are Democratic, Republican, and Green for 2000, and Republican, Democratic, Green, & Independent for 2008.

The map for 2000: Bush wins the South -Tennessee, Gore wins Tennessee, most of the Rust Belt, Illinois, most of the Midwest, and Nader wins Vermont. (Gore wins the rest of New England).
The map for 2008: Giuliani wins the South+New York, Clinton only wins Indiana, Sanders wins most of the Midwest, and Trump wins Virginia.