Q-Bam Borderpool Improvement and Core Thread

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2018-12-31_20-52-42.png

And greece is done.

So I fixed the coastlines to add all patches that have been posted in the main Q-BAM thread. However most island boxes tanked in the process, but that can be fixed later.

I was working on the 1942 map, and I was wondering something as I was getting rid of some of the man-made lakes. Should we keep them on the borderpool? They seem to get in the way of certain borders when working on the borderpool.

I was working on the 1942 map, and I was wondering something as I was getting rid of some of the man-made lakes. Should we keep them on the borderpool? They seem to get in the way of certain borders when working on the borderpool.
Yes we should keep them. If I recall correctly someone made a Q-BAM without reservoirs. Also take into account the borderpool is not exclusively historic.

Oh btw, I think we should change a bit our priorities in Q-BAM. I'd say we first finish patching the basic Q-BAM (for example, Indonesia and the US are half-done) and then center on the borderpool so we don't have to patch them both at the same time. Anyways, just a suggestion, I'm no one to tell you what to do.

Yes we should keep them. If I recall correctly someone made a Q-BAM without reservoirs. Also take into account the borderpool is not exclusively historic.

Oh btw, I think we should change a bit our priorities in Q-BAM. I'd say we first finish patching the basic Q-BAM (for example, Indonesia and the US are half-done) and then center on the borderpool so we don't have to patch them both at the same time. Anyways, just a suggestion, I'm no one to tell you what to do.
I know, I made one without reserviors and I think someone else did as well. But, my case with the borderpool is just to make drawing the borders more about accuracy over historical existence.

VT45

Banned
upload_2019-1-5_19-38-23.png

Fixed the border between Plymouth and Massachusetts. Also, what's that statelet around Boston? I don't recognise it.