Explain the AH Quote

"We will rise! Rise from the ashes of war, death and famine! Rise! We hold no man as to a God! No Gods, No Kings, only We the People, of The People, by The People! RISE!"
General George Washington XIII

From the 2010s spec-fic[1] novel trilogy American Madness, spoken by the aforementioned character, in-universe, some decades after the War of 2002 which decimated humanity.

"Yippee-ki-yay, time to die, motherfucker!"

From the 2010s spec-fic[1] novel trilogy American Madness, spoken by the aforementioned character, in-universe, some decades after the War of 2002 which decimated humanity.

"Yippee-ki-yay, time to die, motherfucker!"
James Daniels ,ex-member of the USCT, immediately before shooting and killing Robert Lee, president of the confederate states

"This is the worst thing about my family, isn't it?
No matter what i do, i will also be the best candidate for the trone because i am the least insane person in this castle"

"This is the worst thing about my family, isn't it?
No matter what i do, i will also be the best candidate for the trone because i am the least insane person in this castle"

Words supposedly uttered by Habsburg Kronprinz Frederick William upon learning of his brother's murder on 22 March, 1913.

"I can't let you say that, mister. After all, I own you."

Spoken by Irish mob boss, James T. O'Reilly(played by Robert Giles)to Sam Overfield(Andrew Berkley) in the 1977 blockbuster thriller, "Jailbreakers".

"Jesus Christ, what a moron Mr. Blake was. What a fuckin' moron."

"Jesus Christ, what a moron Mr. Blake was. What a fuckin' moron."

A recording of a conversation in regards to former politician Randolph Blake Farenthold. The recording was used as a part of a trial against various groups to sue for libel, but said organizations counter-sued the Republican party for the illegal recordings along with discovering their own evidence, many citing it was like "Watergate" all over again.

"It has been declared that the Louisiana purchase shall be used as a new homeland for all former slaves!"

A recording of a conversation in regards to former politician Randolph Blake Farenthold. The recording was used as a part of a trial against various groups to sue for libel, but said organizations counter-sued the Republican party for the illegal recordings along with discovering their own evidence, many citing it was like "Watergate" all over again.

"It has been declared that the Louisiana purchase shall be used as a new homeland for all former slaves!"

President John Adams in 1803, establishing lands to the West as the homelands for all freed slaves in the Americas on the back of the Three Rebellions and the freeing of all slaves in 1801 with compensation to owners. As the cotton gin had not been established as a necessity, slaves were becoming somewhat burdensome, so owners acquiesced to freeing them, and when it was invented, they instead paid laborers and sent them back to their homes at the end of the day. Adams survived a re-Election bid against bitter rival Thomas Jefferson after his negotiations with France proved fruitful and he scaled back the Alien and Sedition Acts; his handling of the Rebellions proved to be the work of a political master.

“The fact is, Bill, we have our differences and I don’t like how you do things, but you are my friend and this is what matters.”

The fact is, Bill, we have our differences and I don’t like how you do things, but you are my friend and this is what matters.”
Hilarry Rodham after losing the 1992 Democratic nomination to Bill Clinton

"Kill the sheperd and the sheep will scatter.Everyone knows that.For the good of Christianity that irksome man known as Martin Luther must be disposed of before his so called "Crusade" reaches the walls of Rome."

"Kill the sheperd and the sheep will scatter.Everyone knows that.For the good of Christianity that irksome man known as Martin Luther must be disposed of before his so called "Crusade" reaches the walls of Rome."

One of the Cardinals talking to an Assassin in trying to kill Martin Luther, aka the People's Crusader for leading people against the Church's power over in Rome with the hopes of ending the power of the Papacy. His attempted death only strengthens them and makes the Pope look worse, resulting in the Christian Civil War. A War only one when the Lutherans and similar believers ask for help from both the Orthodox Church and the Muslims, in exchange for the Orthodox Church reclaim all land east of Hungary as theirs while the Muslims asked for control of Iberia, a deal accepted only if Protestant (and Orthodox) Christians would be spared any cruelty.

"The Papacy has fallen! long live the Imam of Rome! Long live the CALPIH!"

"The Papacy has fallen! long live the Imam of Rome! Long live the CALPIH!"
An infamous line from The Hashashin, a 1936 Italian propaganda film meant to stir up Islamaphobia at a time when tensions between Austria-Hungary, Italy and the Ottoman Empire over the fate of the Balkans was coming to define European policy and culture. Among other things, the film claimed that the Ottoman sultan had a ring of highly trained assassins operating under the ancient Hashashin banner, and that they were extremely close to killing the Pope and establishing a theocracy in Italy.

"A lama? He's supposed to be dead!"

Last edited:
"Abe Lincoln is best friend a man could have, and an even better colleague. Shame he sucks on the banjo". - Jefferson Davis

Governor Jefferson Davis, high in marijuana, in an interview with a newspaper. Abraham Lincoln would sign in a bill that maintained the legality of "natural substances" such as tobacco, marijuana, alcohol and various other substances to keep him okay. This would lead to various freedmen going into marijuana after abolition in the 1860s and became associated with them in the same way tobacco would with the North.

"Arabia has not been Muslim since all of Muhammad's followers headed up north to what would be Germany and the Jews moved back in there."

"Arabia has not been Muslim since all of Muhammad's followers headed up north to what would be Germany and the Jews moved back in there."
A Indian historian on the great migration of Mohammad's religious disciples to the north, described as a cold, fertile land Allah created for the prophet's flock. The Jews fled the persecution in Europe to recreate the kingdom of Judea in the Arabian peninsula.

"Look Johnson, I know you don't like ol' tricky, but he's the best damn coach we've had here, so just cut him some slack, ok?"
- Principle John F Kennedy

"Look Johnson, I know you don't like ol' tricky, but he's the best damn coach we've had here, so just cut him some slack, ok?"
- Principle John F Kennedy

Principal Kennedy talking to Vice Principal Johnson about Coach Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon, a very skilled if eccentric coach due to his suspicious behavior and bit of a temper. Dick Nixon would take over as Principal after Kennedy's murder by a crazed gunman and Johnson left. While a skilled negotiator (to where he would earn an Teacher Of the Year award, presented to him from President Martin Luther King Jr,) he would end up leaving DC High in disgrace after the "Watergate Scandal", where he tried to get rid of financial fraudulent reports of his by putting it in the water gate near the showers.

"The Russians? Those bastards are not real communists. My heart lies to the USA, flawed as it may be" - Fidel Castro

"The Russians? Those bastards are not real communists. My heart lies to the USA, flawed as it may be" - Fidel Castro

Spoken by the famous Cuban-born baseball player, and former revolutionary turned social democrat, to a friendly crowd in Los Angeles in 1968.

"We're not just gonna defeat the fuckin' fascists, oh no, Henry. We're gonna kill 'em all, and let God sort 'em out!"

Spoken by the famous Cuban-born baseball player, and former revolutionary turned social democrat, to a friendly crowd in Los Angeles in 1968.

"We're not just gonna defeat the fuckin' fascists, oh no, Henry. We're gonna kill 'em all, and let God sort 'em out!"

Spoken by President Richard Nixon (while drunk) to Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, according to the latter's biography, 1967.

Nixon, like most Americans, had become incredibly paranoid about fascist Russia during the 1960s. Nixon, an infamous paranoiacs, saw the "fashies" everywhere, according to most of his close aides.

"Freedom is something that must be fought for. It is saddening that one must sacrifice freedom in the short term, to win in the long term."

Spoken to Henry Ford III, the American Liaison to the Korean Liberation Army (KLA) by Kim Il-Sung during their first meeting in 1937 at the eve of the Liberation War for Korea (1937-1945) that saw the Yuntai Emperor and the Chinese Empire, which in truth was ruled by the 'Grand Chancellor' Wang Jingwei and his 'Golden Ideal', a Chinese version of European Fascism, driven out of Korea at the tail-end of the Second Great War. Kim Il-Sung, heavily influenced by his Protestant Christian background became the President of a Theocratic Republic that many critics saw as little different from the dictatorship that came before it.

"You must be logged out, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing this message."

Spoken to Henry Ford III, the American Liaison to the Korean Liberation Army (KLA) by Kim Il-Sung during their first meeting in 1937 at the eve of the Liberation War for Korea (1937-1945) that saw the Yuntai Emperor and the Chinese Empire, which in truth was ruled by the 'Grand Chancellor' Wang Jingwei and his 'Golden Ideal', a Chinese version of European Fascism, driven out of Korea at the tail-end of the Second Great War. Kim Il-Sung, heavily influenced by his Protestant Christian background became the President of a Theocratic Republic that many critics saw as little different from the dictatorship that came before it.

"You must be logged out, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing this message."

I already quoted that above.

"Freedom is something that must be fought for. It is saddening that one must sacrifice freedom in the short term, to win in the long term."

President George Lincoln Rockwell upon passing the Restriction of Anti-American Thought Law in 1956, immediately after his election. With the Soviets dominating all of Europe and the Chinese expanding deeper into Indochinese territory, isolation and stability persuade the people to vote for the leader of the American Nazi Party, despite rumors of "unethical incidents" occurring from the former Nazi state of Germany.

Statement made by U.S. President Robert Todd Lincoln, prior to the declaration of a national curfew, two weeks after the beginning of the Second War Between the States, on Apr. 22, 1910-this would not be lifted until the Union's victory in May, 1915.

"Helms is dead. Shot by the same Mexican chick who killed Rockwell seven months ago. And I have a feeling John Taylor and William Davis are next."

"Helms is dead. Shot by the same Mexican chick who killed Rockwell seven months ago. And I have a feeling John Taylor and William Davis are next."

David Duke, Director of the American Section of HIDRA (Hitlerite Ispectorate for Defense of the Race of the Aryans), speaking the rise of American Resistance in August 1988. Duke, a powerful but less knowed figure of pro-Nazi American Government, intentionally allowed to Dolores Huerta, Resistence's head, to kill highest goverment member in order to ascend to the power. This move proved to be counterproductive when Huerta defeated the Nazi Militia, overthrowed the Goverment and killed Duke himself.

"I never imagined becoming President in a public toilet!" Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare Ralph Johnson Bunche, 29 October 1962