The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Vince

Monthly Donor
Trump on Normal. Hillary had a health scare, terrorist attacks in London and Berlin, the Dow crashed and I beat Hillary in the debate:

EL6smby.png

wOgE9NP.png

MAGA!

Ran as Wallace in 1968. Nixon won 273 to Humphrey 220 & Wallace 45. Humphrey won the popular vote by 610, 951 votes. Wallace got over 10 million votes (14.3%).
Wallace just failed to throw the election to the House with Nixon winning Tennessee by just 2,537 votes.
Other close states saw Humphrey win Delaware by 315 votes, Nixon win Nevada by 471 votes, Humphrey won Ohio by 15,034. and Nixon won Wisconsin by 7,073 votes. Basically it was a dead heat.
https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/862446

Also, I had a The Campaign Trail game themed dream last night.

It was 1972 Themed, and you could play as George McGovern. You could pick your VP, as you do, and one of the options was Eagleton. If you picked Eagleton you answered a few questions, then you got a question about the Electroshock Therapy. No matter what you chose it immediately cut to election night and you lost.

Also, I had a The Campaign Trail game themed dream last night.

It was 1972 Themed, and you could play as George McGovern. You could pick your VP, as you do, and one of the options was Eagleton. If you picked Eagleton you answered a few questions, then you got a question about the Electroshock Therapy. No matter what you chose it immediately cut to election night and you lost.
That is a weirdly vivid dream.