Return of Horrible Educational Maps

badmapp.jpg

the borders of Lithuania there make me think that Ukraine got a name change and moved northwest, keeping it's rough geographic borders despite no longer including the Crimea :p

Didn't knew Finland had her post WWII border since the 1880s, or that it was already independent by the 1880s, Albania really did a good job on becoming independent three decades ahead of time, and Bulgaria and Serbia gained a very big territory from start, isn't it? Didn't knew Moldavia was part of Romania before WWI, silly me, and look! Why the Irish fought that damn independence war on the 1920s if they were already independent since the 1880s.

Norway, are you part of Denmark or Sweden don't want to become one nation with you even if your rulers are the same person?

Duzd_lkWkAAI9h9

Norway is all an ice cap, Kent has just discovered that it can into North Sea, Mr Putin has annexed some of Northern Finland when NATO weren't looking, and the Kola Peninsula has been invaded by penguins.

And now, a Polandball:
latest

KENT BEEG! KENT NEVER DEFEATED BY FILTHY STINK ROQUEFORT! KENT STRONK! BEXLEY RIGHTFUL KENTISH CLAY! KENT HAVE WINE INDUSTRY UNLIKE YUO STINK SURREY! SURREY YUO ARE THE STINK WHEAT FIELD UNLIKE GLORIOUS KENT WIN - oh bugger, Kent is be the underwater.

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
Duzd_lkWkAAI9h9

Norway is all an ice cap, Kent has just discovered that it can into North Sea, Mr Putin has annexed some of Northern Finland when NATO weren't looking, and the Kola Peninsula has been invaded by penguins.
1. It’s true
2. Where?
3. those are puffins
4. it’s a children’s puzzle

Duzd_lkWkAAI9h9

And now, a Polandball:
latest

KENT BEEG! KENT NEVER DEFEATED BY FILTHY STINK ROQUEFORT! KENT STRONK! BEXLEY RIGHTFUL KENTISH CLAY! KENT HAVE WINE INDUSTRY UNLIKE YUO STINK SURREY! SURREY YUO ARE THE STINK WHEAT FIELD UNLIKE GLORIOUS KENT WIN - oh bugger, Kent is be the underwater.
Its so full of things that i can't see the borders

Duzd_lkWkAAI9h9

And now, a Polandball:
latest

Don't forget Lake Azov.

What irks me most about that puzzle is that the Ural mountains are depicted even bigger than the Alps (and all the mountain ranges in the Balkans aren't even depicted even though many of those have significantly higher peaks than the Urals)

Unrelated, allegedly from a 2013 textbook (according to reddit):

2013textbooks.jpg

Last edited: