Q-Bam Borderpool Improvement and Core Thread

Byzantine Egypt southern border:
upload_2018-12-3_21-45-22.png

Medieval Russo-Swedish border and border of Finmark:
upload_2018-12-3_21-45-1.png

Permyak-Komi Aut. okrug:
upload_2018-12-3_21-46-14.png

I have a 1914 map which shows italian libya like that...
Also it seems like mine is the accurate one:
italian_libya_by_dsfisher-dclclce.png

Either way i think its better we keep both on the borderpool.
Speaking of which, what about the Azou Strip on maps? Oddly enough, I believe that it is only ever shown as French on maps set after WWII, after Britain had ceded the area to Italy.

Will anyone do the old border for Labrador, the one that followed the coast? This is one of the better maps I could find for the southern half of it:
lhe61vz1807z.gif

Crazy Boris

Banned
Alright, so here's Labrador coast, best as I could manage mostly just eyeballing it from the map
Labrador.png

I also did one for the Gibe Kingdoms in Ethiopia
Gibe.png

So, I know this was discussed a while back, but, why are there two Libyas? We need to pick one or the other.
And secondly, why is the new Libya extending into Algeria? The Italians only ever ceded two lands to the French: Savoy and Nice.

Potential solution:
upload_2018-12-14_23-48-53.png

After comparing screenshots different years in "history every year" videos i think this is the most accurate we can get.
Also I'm planning on doing the borders between tribes in the former Indian Territory. (all of them)

Crazy Boris

Banned
borderpool scotland.png

Here's Scotland, with borders for:
-Hadrian's Wall
-Antonine Wall
-Strathclyde
-Galloway
-Moray
-Dal Riata
-Fife
-Caithness/Cait
-Ce
-Fortriu
-Fotla
-Gowrie

Middle East.png

Decided to do the rest of the middle east, mostly just to keep myself productive towards the end of the year. I also didn't know what to do with the iraq-saudi border because both get in the way of the other.

Borders include: Regions of Saudi Arabia and Provinces of Iran, Sharifate of Mecca-Yemen Viyalet border, Al-Hasa, Ottoman Empire Arabian Border, Treaty of Sevres borders in Turkey, Spheres of Influence in Persia, the Euphrates and Tigris, Bandar Abbas Leased area, disputes in Rub-al-khali, Uqair Protocol borders, and of course, loads of colors for it. I also kept the Kurdistan borders, just fyi

View attachment 426207
Decided to do the rest of the middle east, mostly just to keep myself productive towards the end of the year. I also didn't know what to do with the iraq-saudi border because both get in the way of the other.

Borders include: Regions of Saudi Arabia and Provinces of Iran, Sharifate of Mecca-Yemen Viyalet border, Al-Hasa, Ottoman Empire Arabian Border, Treaty of Sevres borders in Turkey, Spheres of Influence in Persia, the Euphrates and Tigris, Bandar Abbas Leased area, disputes in Rub-al-khali, Uqair Protocol borders, and of course, loads of colors for it. I also kept the Kurdistan borders, just fyi
Azerbaijan will probably need an extra border delineating the Imperial Russian era border of Dagestan (basically the border between European and Asian Azerbaijan).

The borders in Afghanistan don't make sense, and the northwestern part of OTL Azerbaijan warrants its own coloration as it has at times been part of Georgia.

The borders in Afghanistan don't make sense, and the northwestern part of OTL Azerbaijan warrants its own coloration as it has at times been part of Georgia.
The borders in Afghanistan are provincial borders. Modern Afghanistan didn’t have any borders I could find within the actual country.

The borders in Afghanistan are provincial borders. Modern Afghanistan didn’t have any borders I could find within the actual country.
You could have Kunduz, Badakhshan, Bactria/South Turkistan, Nuristan, a Pashai/Gandhara state, an eastern Pashtun polity, a western Pashtun polity, a Hazajat, an Aimaq state, and, perhaps a west Afghan Persian/Khorasan state.

No, that's just DeviantArt being stupid, you need to press the "Download" button to open the full image in a new tab

Is that for everyone? That trick does not seem to really work for me.