Explain the AH Quote

Last words of the (in)famous counter-revolutionary before his suicide following his failure to assassinate President Danton.

‘The City has fallen but I am still alive!’- Napoleon Bonapart IV
Last recorded words of Napoleon IV before his death. Paris had fallen to soldiers of the German Communal Republic, and Napoleon, rather than flee, blew up the Tuileries Palace, killing hundreds of German soldiers. In the short term, the German defeat of the Second Empire would secure their dominance over Europe; in the long term, however, they were defeated by the Russian Empire after a failed invasion, which would restore the old order of Europe.

"The Kingdom forever! Come on boys, be seen! Down with the traitors, up with the Queen! And we'll rally round the flag boys, rally once again, shouting the battle cry of freedom!"

Last recorded words of Napoleon IV before his death. Paris had fallen to soldiers of the German Communal Republic, and Napoleon, rather than flee, blew up the Tuileries Palace, killing hundreds of German soldiers. In the short term, the German defeat of the Second Empire would secure their dominance over Europe; in the long term, however, they were defeated by the Russian Empire after a failed invasion, which would restore the old order of Europe.

"The Kingdom forever! Come on boys, be seen! Down with the traitors, up with the Queen! And we'll rally round the flag boys, rally once again, shouting the battle cry of freedom!"

The Earl of Arran, addressing Scottish soldiers rallying to the cause of the young Mary, Queen of Scots, after Scottish collaborators with the Duke of Somerset kidnapped their young Queen and spirited her south of the border to a gilded cage at the English Court following the English victory at battle of Pinkie Cleugh in 1547.

"My dear, I do believe you are the most dangerous woman in Europe."

The Earl of Arran, addressing Scottish soldiers rallying to the cause of the young Mary, Queen of Scots, after Scottish collaborators with the Duke of Somerset kidnapped their young Queen and spirited her south of the border to a gilded cage at the English Court following the English victory at battle of Pinkie Cleugh in 1547.

"My dear, I do believe you are the most dangerous woman in Europe."
Line from Ian Fleming's uncompleted James Bond novel, A Woman Called Death.

"Oh God above, forgive my people for the ignoble gods they worship."

Pharaoh, Moses I

"Oh God above, forgive my people for the ignoble gods they worship."

Pharaoh, Moses I
From the historical reconstruction of a King James version of the bible in 2041. After WW3, the death of Brazil, and the other thing, humanity threw most resources into the restoration of historical objects, lost religions, and penguins for a few decades after ww3 ended in 2025.

"Rise for me, men of Olympus! The Persians will not pass! Rise. For. Me."
- Senator Bruce Wayne

ooc: I'm sorry about the bible quote, I just couldn't think of something else that didn't seem dull.

"Rise for me, men of Olympus! The Persians will not pass! Rise. For. Me."
- Senator Bruce Wayne

Closing statements of the infamous "Mad as a Bat" speech made by Senator Wayne in 1966. Long, excentric and weird, without any internal logic but with many references to the "Persians" (By context, it is unclear if he was talking about the Iranians, the Soviets or the Achaemenid Empire), Ancient Greece and bats, it is considered by congressional historians that this speech was the final signal of a long mental degradation that doomed his political career and culminated with his internment in the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Seriously Insane. He will pass his days there, disconnected from reality, claiming to be an Olympian God named Barbatos.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
-President George H. W. Bush

Last edited:
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
-President George H. W. Bush
After an extensive debate on the best strategy for desert storm the various coalition generals start getting heated and all u.s president George bush could say before the violence that would result in three more world wars was this

“The Imperial war machine has been unleashed. Do not struggle against what is inevitable. All who stand in the way of our divine destiny will be swept away by the march of history. You will bow before Us, or you will cease to exist.”

“The Imperial war machine has been unleashed. Do not struggle against what is inevitable. All who stand in the way of our divine destiny will be swept away by the march of history. You will bow before Us, or you will cease to exist.”

The threat coming from the Holy Roman Empire in their march against the Ottoman Empire. However, the Ottoman Empire would successfully ally with Abyssinia along with Muscovy and the remains of the Commonwealth.

As thus, the Holy Roman Empire was crushed, both by this alliance and the rise of the Protestants, who strikes a deal with the Ottomans. The Holy Roman Empire was reduced to the approximate borders of Charlemagne minus the new Free Confederacy of Helvetia. Hispania and Lusitania were granted back to the Moors and soon converted back to Islam, becoming vassals to the Ottoman Empire. North Africa, including Egypt, would become Abyssinian vassals and the Berbers would reassert themselves while converting to Christianity before Abyssinia conquers the Kilwa Sultanate. They and the Ottomans formed a Jewish city state in Jerusalem. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth instead went to Reformed Christianity (dominated by a a foreign group called the Quakers,) while Muscovy grew and united the people around the Ural in the name of Eastern Orthodox Christianity. The Ottoman Empire becoming the new dominant power before reforming into a new empire due to the cultural influence of their new German subjects and followers.

"We are the true successors of Rum! The Teutonic Knights have united the lands of Germania in the name of Allah!"

Last edited:
"We are the true successors of Rum! The Teutonic Knights have united the lands of Germania in the name of Allah!"

That was a quote that the Grand Master of the Teutonic Order have uttered after they made a mostly-unified Crusader state out of Germania in which they conquered with the help of Allah many centuries ago.

"I just start kicking them. It’s like a magnet. Just kick. I don’t even wait. When you're a talksmacker, they let you do it. Kick 'em by the nuts. You can do stuff as long as it's legal. I don't care." - Ronald Drumpf

Last edited:
That was a quote that the Grand Master of the Teutonic Order have uttered after they made a mostly-unified Crusader state out of Germania in which they conquered with the help of Allah many centuries ago.

"I just start kicking them. It’s like a magnet. Just kick. I don’t even wait. When you're a talksmacker, they let you do it. Kick 'em by the nuts. You can do stuff as long as it's legal. I don't care." - Ronald Drumpf

Infamous anti-Muslim, effectively meaning anti-Ottoman, statement by the Austro-Hungarian Minister of War during the Third War of Nations in Europe (1958-1963). No nuclear bombs had yet been developed, but at the end of the war, several Empires - among them the Ottoman one - ended up destroyed. But only the Fourth War of Nations ("War of the Lithuanian Succession" 1976-1989) brought the end of the Central Powers and liberal left-wing democracy...

"But... what sorta timestamp is that? 17 Messidor 227, 4:67? What does that even mean?"

Last edited:
Infamous anti-Muslim, effectively meaning anti-Ottoman, statement by the Austro-Hungarian Minister of War during the Third War of Nations in Europe (1958-1963). No nuclear bombs had yet been developed, but at the end of the war, several Empires - among them the Ottoman one - ended up destroyed. But only the Fourth War of Nations brought the end of the Central Powers and liberal left-wing democracy...

"But... what sorta timestamp is that? 17 Messidor 227, 4:67? What does that even mean?"

Last reported words of Herr Doktor Heinsenkampf, upon activation of his patented Quantum Flux Energizer, which apparently ripped a hole in the fabric of reality, giving a very brief glimpse of one very different reality, before disintegrating...

"'pun my word, Ossifer! I dint see no little green men!"

Last reported words of Herr Doktor Heinsenkampf, upon activation of his patented Quantum Flux Energizer, which apparently ripped a hole in the fabric of reality, giving a very brief glimpse of one very different reality, before disintegrating...

"'pun my word, Ossifer! I dint see no little green men!"

Tweet of a seemingly drunk Secretary of State of the US with regards to suspicious "little green men" in eastern parts of Latvia and Lithuania.

"Read my lips: There will be tax hikes!"

Infamous quote by George S. Bush, Sr. during his presidential campaign in the early 1990s.

"Thou shalt make me a sandwich, Virgin Mary."

A line from Saturday Night Live portraying a "Republican Jesus" as a blond-haired blue eyed man impersonating the real Yeshu of Nazareth. He would eventually be revealed to be the False Prophet, propagated by the Anti-Christ and his followers (many resembling Republican pundits in Roman attire).

"Praise Jesus of Nazarath, King of the Jews and the new Pharaoh!"

"Praise Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews and the new Pharaoh!"
Upon his ascension to the throne, King Jesus of Nazareth, managed to reform the Davidian kingdoms of the Levant into the New Kingdom of Israel and Judah. While many claim that this was simply a strategy to establish control over the Middle East, others say that this was mostly due to his conversion to the Egyptian Sun God, Aten. This would also be catalyst in not only proclaiming himself King of the Jews, but also crowning himself Pharaoh of the Levant. While many expected his rule to fall apart, he managed to keep his kingdom together through gaining popular support over the peasants and the Roman armies in the north. Upon converting Roman Prefect, Pontius Pilate to the faith of Aten, the governor would accept King Jesus' rule over the Levant causing him to proclaim Jesus as the one true King and Pharaoh of the Jews. However, the reign of Jesus of Nazareth would be cut short as he was stabbed to death by eleven of his advisors who was upset over his renouncement of traditional Judaism. The Pharaoh would die bleeding alongside his close friend, Judas Iscariot.

"The President is a fool if he thinks that he can just ignore what us common people think. The New Deal has been pushing this nation along for forty years straight and getting rid of it will just make our problems worse and worse. After all, us Americans belong in a safe home and in a good job, not being sent to die in some Indian jungle." - Ronald Reagan

Last edited:
"Praise Jesus of Nazarath, King of the Jews and the new Pharaoh!"

An Inscription within the Temple of Yahweh, formerly a Temple of the Greco-Egyptian deity Serapis, it was rededicated by Yeshua IV to G-D after his conquest of Egypt in 143 AM (After the Messiah). Yeshua IV was the descendant of the Messiah, Yeshua " the Anointed One " who instigated a major revolt against Roman rule. Rome at the time of Yeshua I had split into four factions after the assassination of Tiberius. His infamous debauchery and mad antics resulted in his alienating of most of the Empire's Aristocracy. However, he was also quite cunning in his madness and kept his enemies from colluding against him by creating conflicts between them. These resulted in a major civil war which tore the Empire apart, leaving it vulnerable to revolt. Yeshua I, led a delegation of his followers to Jerusalem where he proclaimed himself Mashiach or Messiah. With tensions already high between Jews and Romans after the attempted razing of the Temple by the previous governor, many Jews flocked to Yeshua's side. The Praetor ignored Yeshua's claims, calling him a brazen imposter which merely inflamed Yeshua's supporters. And when the Priesthood attempted to arrest Yeshua a brawl broke out, plunging the entire city into street fighting. After two weeks of brutal fighting in the streets of Judaism's Holiest City, scripture says that it was Sabbath when G-D sent down his Angels to smite the Romans in their sleep. Yeshua, triumphant declared the Priesthood null for its pagan corruptions and instead claimed the title High Priest for himself and his heirs.

Meanwhile, Nero, Emperor in Alexandria hearing news of insurrection in Judea attempted to destroy it in its bud. By the time Nero's Armies arrived in Judea it had been two months since Yeshua had proclaimed himself Mashiach and Melek of Israel. Yeshua would corner the Roman Army at the horns of Hattin. Yeshua's armies had already been supplemented by Jewish Legionaries and Bedouin Mercenaries and a delegation of Parthian Noblemen. However, Yeshua's armies were still outnumbered two to one against the Romans. Yeshua would lead the already cocky Romans to a place between two mountain peaks known to the Bedouin dwelled therein as a Hat-teyn. There Yeshua would poison the existing wells, periodically raiding the Romans and forcing their surrender. By the time news of the defeat had reached Nero, Parthia had already invaded and was threatening Nero's possessions in Anatolia. Yeshua allied the Parthians and effectively destroyed the entire Eastern Faction. After Nero's defeat, a neo-Ptolemaic dynasty would reestablish itself in Egypt serving as Israel's main rival until the 2nd century AM when Yeshua IV conquered the last vestige of ancient Egypt. Seeking to appease the Egyptian Populace, the King adopted Egyptian Titles and depicted G-D through Egyptian Terminology. The Temple to YHWH is still an Important center of pilgrimage for members of modern Jewish Religions.

" I say unto thee, hold fast to thou faith in the Lord your God, I-P-T-R (Jupiter). He is the one God. The God of the Romans. He hath ordained for you a purpose; to take thou people out of the Land. Out of Shophet's Environs. "

Upon his ascension to the throne, King Jesus of Nazareth, managed to reform the Davidian kingdoms of the Levant into the New Kingdom of Israel and Judah. While many claim that this was simply a strategy to establish control over the Middle East, others say that this was mostly due to his conversion to the Egyptian Sun God, Aten. This would also be catalyst in not only proclaiming himself King of the Jews, but also crowning himself Pharaoh of the Levant. While many expected his rule to fall apart, he managed to keep his kingdom together through gaining popular support over the peasants and the Roman armies in the north. Upon converting Roman Prefect, Pontius Pilate to the faith of Aten, the governor would accept King Jesus' rule over the Levant causing him to proclaim Jesus as the one true King and Pharaoh of the Jews. However, the reign of Jesus of Nazareth would be cut short as he was stabbed to death by eleven of his advisors who was upset over his renouncement of traditional Judaism. The Pharaoh would die bleeding alongside his close friend, Judas Iscariot.

"The President is a fool if he thinks that he can just ignore what us common people think. The New Deal has been pushing this nation along for forty years straight and getting rid of it will just make our problems worse and worse. After all, us Americans belong in a safe home and in a good job, not being sent to die in some Indian jungle." - Ronald Reagan

Oh shit, I was too late. Ignore mine I guess.

Labor Leader and San Francisco Congressman Ronald Reagan, 1977, speaking out against President Phil Crane's neoliberal Congressman.

"Sir, we can't fight a two front war!-"General Harry Truman.

Famous warning that General Truman made when Free Missourian Republic President James Alexander Reed decided to join Texas and Carolinian Federation in a war against Black Communes Alliance (then Black Republic of New Africa) and Midwestern People's Union of Farmers and Workers Councils. It proved be true when BCA and MPUFW, supported by Northern Republics, defeated the Missourians and their allies.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees!" Grigorij Rasputin

Famous warning that General Truman made when Free Missourian Republic President James Alexander Reed decided to join Texas and Carolinian Federation in a war against Black Communes Alliance (then Black Republic of New Africa) and Midwestern People's Union of Farmers and Workers Councils. It proved be true when BCA and MPUFW, supported by Northern Republics, defeated the Missourians and their allies.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees!" Grigorij Rasputin
The last words of the Prophet Rasputin, before he was shot, and thrown into the waters of St.Petersberg.

"What do you mean I'm king now? I'm a sheepherder!"

The last words of the Prophet Rasputin, before he was shot, and thrown into the waters of St.Petersberg.

"What do you mean I'm king now? I'm a sheepherder!"

The words said by Lukas Skywarder from the legendary novel Megi Knights: A Forgotten Hope, to old Hansel Solomn.

"We will rise! Rise from the ashes of war, death and famine! Rise! We hold no man as to a God! No Gods, No Kings, only We the People, of The People, by The People! RISE!"
General George Washington XIII