Depends on the execution, I suppose. Both Kaiser K and Onkel Willie had Third Reich Victory TLs on here, and neither of them are kicked.

Marc A
I think if you've been on here long enough you see that a bunch of these guys do end up banned. I suppose that could be misbehavior contemporaneously with writing their TLs.

Regardless of that this guy apparently got banned for sockpuppetry. I assume the second person banned was also the first guy.

I think if you've been on here long enough you see that a bunch of these guys do end up banned. I suppose that could be misbehavior contemporaneously with writing their TLs.

Regardless of that this guy apparently got banned for sockpuppetry. I assume the second person banned was also the first guy.
It is ok to write Nazi wins TLs. As long as it is clear you dont think it would be a god thing.
I write a couple and although they attracted a lot of criticism, it was for lack of plausibility (making the idiots win is not easy). There was not a problem with the Nazi’s winning per se.