The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

1920wip1.png

Okay so here are my modifications to the 1920s base map having mucked around with Russia and caucuses as well as a few modifications to Turkey the general gist of it is the whites are collapsing and the Entente is withdrawing from Russia while Greece is messing around in Anatolia also adjusted the occupation borders in the Rhineland

I primarily based the Russian civil war borders off of this video and a few maps I found on the web if it needs any corrections feel free to say so

View attachment 425392

Okay so here are my modifications to the 1920s base map having mucked around with Russia and caucuses as well as a few modifications to Turkey the general gist of it is the whites are collapsing and the Entente is withdrawing from Russia while Greece is messing around in Anatolia also adjusted the occupation borders in the Rhineland

I primarily based the Russian civil war borders off of this video and a few maps I found on the web if it needs any corrections feel free to say so
Very good. A few inaccuracies:

Soviets occupied Biysk and Altay from 18 December 1919
What is now Tajikistan was under pro-Kolchak Green control
Makhnovist areas in south and east Ukraine are not shown
Polish border was not final until 30 April 1921
I'm not sure what that area in Tamyr is supposed to be
Transbaikal was effectively independent
Ural Host would evacuate to Fort Shevchenko three days later but this has not occurred yet

Also, I need fix my China patch:

Inner Mongolia is *probably under Northeast Army
Constitutional Protection Army was no longer active by this point, although the central government did not control the warlords that had supported it. Two of them, Yunnan and Old Guangxi clique, were aligned with Zhili Clique
Shandong was under Zhili Clique

Soviets occupied Biysk and Altay from 18 December 1919
What is now Tajikistan was under pro-Kolchak Green control

Any good maps for the region? Finding data about how the RCW is kinda of a pain

I'm not sure what that area in Tamyr is supposed to be

Me neither

Ural Host would evacuate to Fort Shevchenko three days later but this has not occurred yet

Where should this be?

Any good maps for the region? Finding data about how the RCW is kinda of a pain

Me neither

Where should this be?
The modern Altai Krai contains Barnaul and Biysk, which fell under Soviet control in November-December 1919. The modern Altai Republic is roughly equivalent to the Republic of Mountainous Altay (a transitory Oirat state under White influence) that had been destroyed by Soviet forces by this time. Below is a map with Altai Krai in red, and the subdivision bordering both it and Mongolia is Altai Republic.

91C5B0ED-619C-444D-AE46-7FA24B31E806.png

The region shown below and the Fergana were controlled by the Basmachi, a rebel Turkish group.

upload_2018-12-10_20-44-16.png

Ural Cossack Host is the territory just east of Astrakhan.

upload_2018-12-10_20-51-10.png

Newfoundland should be coloured as a Dominion like Canada and not as a territory.

1920wip1.png

Hmm well looking through the web I don't think the Basmachi ever managed to control that portion of Central Asia if someone would like to offer a second opinion I'd be happy to concede also Crimea fixed and that should be about it for the RCW