Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the Wikipedia convention is for representing elections in progress? Like, if only some states or constituencies have been called, does the infobox update in real time? Or does it remain the same until all the states have been called?

wikibox.PNG

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Please don't speak to me
This is a Discussion Board. Speaking to each other is rather the point.

A long time member tried to help you stay inside Board policy. Rather than a simple "thanks" you chose to disrespect them (we are also sort of big on respecting each other hereabouts). Had you done so no one would have reported either of you violations of Board policy, If no one had reported them, you would not be getting this message from a Mod.

Kicked for a week. DO NOT pull this sort of thing again.

pray tell, how exactly is a 2020 senate election considered current!?
Current politics as dicated by board rules is the most recent or upcoming election or anything that may stir up a debate about current politics. Considering that 2020 is now less than two years away, yeah. Pretty current. Moreso than 2016 at this point in time

The 2019 Veikkausliga was the 89th season of the top tier football in Finland. On the top end of the table it was HJK who would take their 30th title as they went on to a do perfect season as they finish ten points over second place IFK Mariehamn. KuPS came in third place and book a European spot while for VPS they won the Finnish Cup who defeated FC Honka in the final 4-1.On the opposite end of the table, AC Oulu automatically got relegated to the second tier after only lasting a season in the top flight while for TPS they had to battle in a relegation play-off against AC Kajaani where they would join them in the second division.

PsIId8I.png

Note: This is part of my Football Manager Journeyman save that I am currently playing at on Football Manager 2019.

The United States presidential election of 1783-1784 was the first quinquennial presidential election. It was held from Monday, December 15, 1783 to Saturday January 10, 1784. It was conducted under the new United States Constitution which had been ratified earlier in 1783. In the election, Benjamin Franklin was unanimously elected for the first of his two terms as president, and Charles Benedict (Karel Benedik) became the first Vice President.

file

The United States presidential election of 1783-1784 was the first quinquennial presidential election. It was held from Monday, December 15, 1783 to Saturday January 10, 1784. It was conducted under the new United States Constitution which had been ratified earlier in 1783. In the election, Benjamin Franklin was unanimously elected for the first of his two terms as president, and Charles Benedict (Karel Benedik) became the first Vice President.

What happened to New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.