WIP Map Thread

Gian

Banned
New update:
argentina.png

Early WiP.png

I decided to get rid of the super early version and replace it with this one. It's still an early WiP, but it should be easy to guess what happened here.

Gian

Banned
Cross-posting from the other thread:
Well, if you thought that @CassiusBSVP's map was bad enough, I'm trying to make something like it, except way messier (like in all modern wars these days) with more occupation zones and the potential of a proto-caliphate in the banlieues of Marseille.

(WIP)

7sk76Rs.png

While it seems a few users are spectulating on a new French civil war, I've already been working on a map regarding a potential (and non-nuclear) Russo-NATO war since the Kerch Crisis.
EU0ecDr.png

Something with the Age of Discovery in Space. Probably will never be finished.

Oh, also Space Boers with a name that would make Gene Roddenberry proud.

spacecolonialism_by_chipmunken_dcty88p-pre.png

Something with the Age of Discovery in Space.

You know, the "Yamato" books are almost that, with Space-Japan and Space-USA as Habsburg Spain and Elizabethan England. Pity they're kinda crap.

(I tried making a map for the setting, but I just can't get galaxy maps to look as cool rvbomally and some others can)

I think we all know what this is riffing on...
RealishDraka.png

I've been trying to covert a low quality Modern Day Kaiserreich Worlda I made to Q-BAM but I have no idea how to convert some borders. Anyways here's what I've gotten so far.

Kaiserreich Modern Day WIP.png

MedievalWIP-Compressed.png

A work-in-progress of Europe just before the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314. This was done using the excellent basemaps of @Yanranay In all likelihood I won't finish this specific one since it was more of a procrastinating doodle but I figured out share since I might use this style in the future