Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think somebody would open a themepark in south afirca. I have heard some people say that old the way a themepark could succed in south afirca is if it was assoited with a caison. So does anyboy like the idea of doanld trump building a themepark / gambling resort in south africa that steals the gamblign capital of south afirc crown away form sun city

I have a question to ask. If Disney still owns Harvey Comics ITTL, would Harvey Street Kids get made? If you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a current Netflix cartoon by Dreamworks Animation Television of the same name IOTL. If it's kept largely the same, at least in terms of characters, then I'd expect for Tiny to be compared with Piglet, right down to the fear of high winds. Any fans of Blustery Day, anyone?

I have a question to ask. If Disney still owns Harvey Comics ITTL, would Harvey Street Kids get made? If you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a current Netflix cartoon by Dreamworks Animation Television of the same name IOTL. If it's kept largely the same, at least in terms of characters, then I'd expect for Tiny to be compared with Piglet, right down to the fear of high winds. Any fans of Blustery Day, anyone?

Yes, Disney still owns Harvey.

Harvey Street Kids ITTL came out in 1996 and ran for maybe a year and a half.

Does any body like the idea of replacing mel borokes young frankestine the musical bombe with a sucessfull blazing saddles musical

Yes, Disney still owns Harvey.

Harvey Street Kids ITTL came out in 1996 and ran for maybe a year and a half.

Okay, that's good. Three more questions. One, how many episodes and seasons does the show have ITTL? Two, on which channel was it broadcasted? Three, does is get a proper conclusion at the end, or did it leave on a cliffhanger?

Somehow only just visited this now. Always just sort of ignored it for some reason. Very good TL.

Hell of a lot to catch up on, though.

Somehow only just visited this now. Always just sort of ignored it for some reason. Very good TL.

Hell of a lot to catch up on, though.

I'd hate to be a burden, but you are ABSOLUTELY correct on that! With this said, welcome to the thread. We've got your favorite refreshments on tap, Christmas songs nonstop, and best of all, OldNavy1988 is quite the inspiration to new alt-makers, such as myself! Before you ask, we meet every day whenever you want.

Okay, that's good. Three more questions. One, how many episodes and seasons does the show have ITTL? Two, on which channel was it broadcasted? Three, does is get a proper conclusion at the end, or did it leave on a cliffhanger?

Ran on NBC for 3 seasons.
Season 1 (1996-97): 26 episodes
Season 2 (1997-98): 26 episodes
Season 3 (1998-99): 26 episodes
Total: 78 episodes, which should be enough for syndication.

The episodes are pretty much self-contained, but the last episode closes with the first day of the new school year.

I remeamber that honest abe and beta like my idea of the kim jong nam tkyo disney incident being butterly and the eldest kim brother winding up as sumpre leader of north korea. Kim nam is more interstied in partying but he dose seam think that north korea needs collspe if it fallows it current course. Kim nam can possalby be bride into shuting down the nuclear porgam, uping north korea up to the interent and internal trade and purging anit america porgand. we may be able to bride him into pruging anti american goverment offials

Ran on NBC for 3 seasons.
Season 1 (1996-97): 26 episodes
Season 2 (1997-98): 26 episodes
Season 3 (1998-99): 26 episodes
Total: 78 episodes, which should be enough for syndication.

The episodes are pretty much self-contained, but the last episode closes with the first day of the new school year.

Compared to the OTL run, this is far beyond better for the show.

1. You know my idea about the change to the Pirates of the Carribean ride? I was thinking that a boisterous redheaded female pirate could be a good character to introduce into the next Pirates of the Carribean movie.
  2. What theme parks are going to be opening in the coming years? I think that if Trump's Great American Wonderland revived the Trump Leisure brand then he should be planning his first original outdoor amusement park. Not to mention what the other six theme park companies have cooking.
  3. Same question, but with video game consoles.

1. You know my idea about the change to the Pirates of the Carribean ride? I was thinking that a boisterous redheaded female pirate could be a good character to introduce into the next Pirates of the Carribean movie.
  2. What theme parks are going to be opening in the coming years? I think that if Trump's Great American Wonderland revived the Trump Leisure brand then he should be planning his first original outdoor amusement park. Not to mention what the other six theme park companies have cooking.
  3. Same question, but with video game consoles.

Yeah she'll definitely be in the second Pirates movie, but first, we will have to work out a structure to see if wether or not she'll replace or upstage Elizabeth Swann.

Warner Parks called off plans to purchase the White Water Canyon water park in Chula Vista, California. The former Marineland park in Palos Verdes has yet to be redeveloped, but Los Angeles county may not be big enough for so many parks. Warner's next best bet would be maybe Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Bakersfield or Temecula if they can arrange a partnership with the Pechanga tribe.

With Florida well saturated, Optimum may instead look to Myrtle Beach, SC or the Raleigh-Durham area for their next southern park. Optimum recently received approval from lawmakers in Michigan for the acquisition of an underperforming mall north of Detroit for one of their next projects.

Trump's newest project will likely be a park somwhere in Texas.

The ballot measure to bring the proposed Superman/National Comics theme park to Metropolis, Illinois received unanimous support from voters last November.

This year, Hemdale rolls out the Matrix VR Experience at Hyperion Studios in Orlando, Riverfront Square in St Louis, and Cinemagic in Anaheim.

New Line Cinema debuts a new coaster at DHS, a dueling coaster they call Mortal Kombat Koaster: Scorpion vs Sub Zero.

The last of the red tape has been cut for Berkshire Hathaway to rebuild Magic City in its home base of Omaha, NE.

As for video games, the first console of the next generation will likely launch in Fall 2005. The Atari Raptor has lost a little bit of ground to the Sega Neptune but still kicking Nintendo Game Cube's butt in console sales.

Also in video games, the SCOTUS will hear cases that'll likely put a stop to the vertical integration between the consoles and parent companies' franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.