DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

Brittania and Benelux
upload_2018-12-6_19-12-58.png

Incredible! A possibility for improvement here, @Drex , would be an extra colour for a German Belgian state (Eupen-Malmedy), and/or for a secondary Luxembourg colour. Another idea would be theocratic Ireland...

Also, what colour would an Imperial Federation (i.e. a federation of the UK with all or most of its colonies, as proposed after World War II) use?

Still want my Third Rome Russia...

As for Byzantium, why'd you make it orange-ish? Purple fits it much better IMO
I aded Greek Russia to Crimea (won't be visible 'till I do France). That'll work.
About Byzantium, I had to change the original colour as it was repeated. My first option was indeed purple, but when the colour for the Western Roman Empire and a modern Greece are both purple it kind of backs you down. I picked orange as a reference to the Palaiologos (or however it's spelled, can't check rn) flag. Red + yellow = orange

Latin Europe
upload_2018-12-7_15-25-48.png

Huh this one ended up surpassing the German-Scandinavian post.

Anyhow. The geopolitical part IS done. The Scheme should be fully operational right now. Other things will be added later, consider them as a "Post-game".

I seem to be having a problem, as I can't download a "clean", non-pixelated version from DeviantArt.
Yeah, I already pointed that out. Check the right part of the screen in the DA page and look for a green arrow with the word "Download" next to it. Click it. A new tab will open with the full-resolution picture.

Yeah, I already pointed that out. Check the right part of the screen in the DA page and look for a green arrow with the word "Download" next to it. Click it. A new tab will open with the full-resolution picture.
Sorry, I didn't realize that was already acknowledged. However, I get a 404 page when I click the download link.

I don't know if Corsica and France-in-exile should be on the same color, given Corsica's propensity for independence movements, both could exist on the same map.

Is there a color for Napoleonic France?

Hey @GustavusAdolphus1 , I know I'm not Drex and thus not the maker of the scheme, but I asked him the same Q, and he said monarchical France is also Napoleonic France

(Though @Drex I've just recalled this may be awkward for that period given, in 1814-1816 we go Napoleon I-Louis XVIII-Napoleon I-Louis XVIII, keeping the two the same will mean that we as map makers wouldn't be able to make a distinction between these two in this point in history, any suggestions on what to do here?)

Hey @GustavusAdolphus1 , I know I'm not Drex and thus not the maker of the scheme, but I asked him the same Q, and he said monarchical France is also Napoleonic France

(Though @Drex I've just recalled this may be awkward for that period given, in 1814-1816 we go Napoleon I-Louis XVIII-Napoleon I-Louis XVIII, keeping the two the same will mean that we as map makers wouldn't be able to make a distinction between these two in this point in history, any suggestions on what to do here?)
If both Napoleonic and Burbon France appear on the same map I would personally use the Royal and Catholic Army/Far-right France color for the Burbons.

On another note, @Drex I know that this is your color scheme and you can pick whichever colors you prefer but making the united Roman Empire purple while Byzantine Empire is orange really feels wrong. It really feels lik it is supposed to be the other way around.

Last edited: