Status
Not open for further replies.
United States presidential election, 1980
YvvYJZi.png

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
So what are they doing these days? The Adams family that is. I’m pretty sure the two Johns have full schedules mouldering in their crypts

Is there any way that you could start doing country profiles? Lots of interesting stuff I can see from the economic development map like The Phillipines, Iraq, Mexico, Indonesia, and alot of the other countries that seem to be better off.

So what are they doing these days? The Adams family that is. I’m pretty sure the two Johns have full schedules mouldering in their crypts
I assume they're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky--

No, wait, that's the Addams family.

Is there any way that you could start doing country profiles? Lots of interesting stuff I can see from the economic development map like The Phillipines, Iraq, Mexico, Indonesia, and alot of the other countries that seem to be better off.

Someday. I am still renovating my "new" (67 year old) house. It's a solo project and I'm a one woman work team, so you'll have to bear with me!! I am now focused on getting Patreon requests out the door and HOPEFULLY by the new year I will be able to resume my schedule of 5ish updates a week ^.^

Woo! John Anderson for higher office! All the best TLs go there. :winkytongue:

Those dynamics between 80 and 84 are astounding. It’s practically a mirror image!

Status
Not open for further replies.