Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a A dark red and dark gray tricolor with a white Presbyterian cross used as my avatar in the center.

Gray in the middle, red on the top and bottom.

I need a A dark red and dark gray tricolor with a white Presbyterian cross used as my avatar in the center. Gray in the middle, red on the top and bottom.
Something like this?
RGR_tricolour_w_presb_cross_FG.png

Does anyone have Worlda maps with modern borders and subdivisions but with differing levels of sea level rise? Something with a modest 2-3 meters but escalating up to 10?

Colombian Communist flag (maoist or national bolshevist flag preferred), please!

maoism doesn't have a distinct symbol and national-bolchevism simply use the hammer and sickle mashed up with a nazi flag so what about a yellow star to recall the chinese flag, fimibriated red so its visible on the yellow part of the field (placing the star below the middle would look weird)

colombia-com.png

Hi, how is my Splinter Cell map doing? I'm just wondering as I am starting some pilot videos for the YouTube channel.

Hello, I would like to request a map of North America just after the war of 1812 with northern Maine annexed to Canada, British Michigan, British Missouri territory, independent northern Indiana, British occupied New Orleans.

Also, Mississippi territory is not yet split in two and Illinois is still just a territory.

I need it for my Glory: an alternate War of 1812 timeline. I hope it's not too complex.
Also, if possible, I would like it to be posted to said timeline please and thank you

Greetings and salutations!

On my interminable to-do list is a take on DValdron's "Green Antarctica" world...mixed in with "Ice and Mice" so we can have civilizations at both poles. Do I recall correctly that someone made a WorldA-compatible .png editable polar projection of a thawed Antarctica, so I can do a relatively undistorted map of the countries, rather than working with the bloated blobs regular WorldAs produce for thawed Antarctica?

thanks,
Bruce

On my interminable to-do list is a take on DValdron's "Green Antarctica" world...mixed in with "Ice and Mice" so we can have civilizations at both poles. Do I recall correctly that someone made a WorldA-compatible .png editable polar projection of a thawed Antarctica, so I can do a relatively undistorted map of the countries, rather than working with the bloated blobs regular WorldAs produce for thawed Antarctica?

This is what I've been using which is conglomerated from @Tyche's Below 60 Degrees.

FFvoFvQ.png

Is this what you needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.