On the topic of Nazi victory maps…

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello folks,
its a good map , and i think you have to think more big.
I think a Danube border for germany will be cool and the Reichsefestung Belgrad will be Wheyssenburg an der Sau.
The Renaming of the Cities and Districts of the Reichskommiseriats is little poor. I did rename every single city of europe for such plan. and i use etymological meaning and deeper germanic historic and mythological names. Also for the gaue in altreich i used historical names as from HREGN and the frankish empires and germanic tribes names.
And ! There will be no Moskau. there will be a giant lake.
THx

Umm, isn't the above article pretty important for AH purposes, considering how it's an actual semi-historical (not sure how credible these claims or how useful) look into the dystopian plans of the Reich?
Oh, it certainly is. :cool: I just think the discussion in this thread has pretty much run its course.

Hi, I hope no one is angry when I post this here. I search a Nazi victory map map which I've seen a while ago, but I cant find it anymore. It's a realy nice map about language/ethnic groups in the Third Reich, based on the same blanc map as the map of Morgan Hauser in the second post of this thread. I hope someone knows what I mean and can tell me where to find it or who made it. Thanks!:)

Thande

Donor
In the inaugural AH.com Podcast, LSCatalina was talking about bad Nazi victory maps and I held up the map(s) in this thread as an example of a good one, so I am bumping it for the benefit of the Podcast participants and listeners.

Nazi South America UCS Map

In 1941, FDR touted this map as evidence of German plans for South America in the event of an Axis victory - though there's some suggestion that at least the map (and possibly the plan itself) was a fiction by British intelligence. I made a UCS version in case anyone felt like using it - note 'Peru' is actually part of a Uber-Chilean entity which extends the full length of the Pacific coastline save for an Argentinean corridor at Antofagasta. The entire continent (save presumably for the Guyanas under nominal Vichy oversight) was to be grouped into a loose federation entitled the United States of South America, presumably with the intent of creating a regional superpower friendly to Germany - I've used Peru outlining here seeing as it's been helpfully removed from play.

Nazi South America Plans.png

Status
Not open for further replies.