I never read the old ones but I fucking love this

Like holy shit is it brilliant

It’s even inspired me to start a map project based on my various civ 6 eu4 and Victoria 2 and general strategy game project!

I would definitely recommend you read Classic as well! Although this version is much more well done in my opinion, the original is still pretty damn good. Plus, to quote what someone else said earlier in the thread, it's called Classic for a reason.

I wonder what a Man in the High Castle world ITTL would look like? Combo Union/England that is essentially Oceania borders? Nordreich that owns all of Europe and Africa? A Powerful Japan essentially being Italy that takes all of east asia?

It depends on whose perspective its from. If it's the Union's idea of a Man in the High Castle scenario, maybe Mexico reclaims Texas, the Russians take all Union land West of the Mississippi, the French form a puppet "Southron Confederacy" in the Old South, and takes the rest of the Union. Plus, the French and Russians probably split up Nordreich and its allies and colonies.

If its from the perspective of the French and their allies, I'd say it depends on what the Union does with places like Indonesia and Australia, but overall some kind of Oceania/"Oceanian Bloc" with a powerful Japan and maybe an England that's "reclaimed" old English land in France. Plus Russia getting screwed likely.

It depends on whose perspective its from. If it's the Union's idea of a Man in the High Castle scenario, maybe Mexico reclaims Texas, the Russians take all Union land West of the Mississippi, the French form a puppet "Southron Confederacy" in the Old South, and takes the rest of the Union. Plus, the French and Russians probably split up Nordreich and its allies and colonies.

If its from the perspective of the French and their allies, I'd say it depends on what the Union does with places like Indonesia and Australia, but overall some kind of Oceania/"Oceanian Bloc" with a powerful Japan and maybe an England that's "reclaimed" old English land in France. Plus Russia getting screwed likely.

Nordreich would probably be the Japan analogue in the latter instance

I wonder what a Man in the High Castle world ITTL would look like? Combo Union/England that is essentially Oceania borders? Nordreich that owns all of Europe and Africa? A Powerful Japan essentially being Italy that takes all of east asia?
If the book is written from the perspective of the Republican Union, i immagine that the "dystopic" description of the world will include things like Irish and Slavs having absolute controll over North America, "forced" division between religion and politics (except for catholicism of course) and the south indipendent again
It will basically be this world's version of "Victoria" or "The Turner Diaries"

Md139115

Banned
EDIT: So, just to provide some context, this painting is based on alleged vision of George Washington's at Valley Forge. Supposedly the Angel of Liberty showed him the future of America and concluded with "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union."

Where can I find a source for this?

That painting is amazing! I literally couldn't have imagined something more Madness if I tried. It's literally perfect. George Washington's visions were one of the main inspirations for the Prophet Burr in Classic, but I had honestly forgotten about them!

Thank you very much, Calbert!!

Voltaire is indeed an "atheistic Frog, hellbent on loosening the morals of every upstanding Christian land."

A WMIT Man in the High Castle... Hmmm...

"Coming this summer to theaters all over the New United States comes director Clint Eastwood's alternate history epic... The Saxon in the High Castle. Follow Group Leader John Smith, an American-born officer of the French Imperial Guard, as he uncovers a plot against Caesar himself. Who is the Saxon in the High Castle, who is leaving mysterious film reels all over the former Republican Union, now wallowing in Irish and Papist occupation. California has been claimed by the yellow Chinese devils, the midwest by the Canadian Frogs, and the East Coast by the Heart of Darkness itself, the Papal Empire of Europa. Witness John Smith as he comes to the grim realization he may be serving on the wrong side. His son taken for being a believer in the AFC, now an illegal organization, surrenders himself voluntarily to the Empire to meet his Maker and make his father proud. Meanwhile, a man named Joe is closing in on the identity of the Saxon in the High Castle, and he may hold the key to unlocking the Netherrealm of the Multiverse and summon Chuck Oswald and the might and right of the NUSA Armed Forces in an interdimentional battle of the ages."

XD

"Hail to the Chief" is performed by members of the 13th ORRA Mechanized "Bad Luck Brigade" in Occupied Jerusalem for the first time as President Pence arrives to inspect nuclear weapon installations in the city and visit the Restored Temple. President Pence told members of the Jewish Union to expect the full eradication of the Arab race within the next decade. Operation Erase has seen many setbacks, ranging from the science project Dino Resurexxxion VI and the ill-fated Mississippi Fire Dam.

/tongue in cheek/Onion reference this isn't canon or even a preview XD

Last edited:
So something just struck me: England and America, the two hotbeds of Paleontology IOTL, are both under fundamentalist Christian regimes ITTL. How would this impact perception of the Dinosaurs? Could official state propagagnda be that they are dragons, or some sort of other biblical thing? Could we see a Custersaurus?

You know, I had an idea in which Custersaurus was the Madnessverse's name for the Tyrannosaurus. Perhaps in ITTL, while Custer and his minions are raiding a Native tribe out West, he stumbles upon the fossils of T-Rex itself. Believing to be the fossils of the dragons of the Bible and European folklore, he calls the fossils of dinosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs and other related reptiles "draconids" and later becomes the AFC's leading paleontologist on the matter.

"Hail to the Chief" is performed by members of the 13th ORRA Mechanized "Bad Luck Brigade" in Occupied Jerusalem for the first time as President Pence arrives to inspect nuclear weapon installations in the city and visit the Restored Temple. President Pence told members of the Jewish Union to expect the full eradication of the Arab race within the next decade. Operation Erase has seen many setbacks, ranging from the science project Dino Resurexxxion VI and the ill-fated Mississippi Fire Dam.

/tongue in cheek/Onion reference this isn't canon or even a preview XD

Yeah, one problem with that as OTL Mike Pence's ancestry is rooted in Irish Catholicism. Heck, even OTL Ronald Reagan and Joe Biden's families are of the non-Ulster variety as well. If anything, I could see all these guys' ancestors immigrating to South America, far from the RU yoke. Plus, seeing TTL's version of good ol' Ronnie himself being anti-American would ironically funny as hell to see. XD

You know, I had an idea in which Custersaurus was the Madnessverse's name for the Tyrannosaurus. Perhaps in ITTL, while Custer and his minions are raiding a Native tribe out West, he stumbles upon the fossils of T-Rex itself. Believing to be the fossils of the dragons of the Bible and European folklore, he calls the fossils of dinosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs and other related reptiles "draconids" and later becomes the AFC's leading paleontologist on the matter.

Yeah, one problem with that as OTL Mike Pence's ancestry is rooted in Irish Catholicism. Heck, even OTL Ronald Reagan and Joe Biden's families are of the non-Ulster variety as well. If anything, I could see all these guys' ancestors immigrating to South America, far from the RU yoke. Plus, seeing TTL's version of good ol' Ronnie himself being anti-American would ironically funny as hell to see. XD

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done. You know what has to be done, you Irish bastards! Suffer not the Yanks to live! ERIN GO BRAGH!"

-
General Ronald Reagan of the Irish Army during the Great War.

Reagan could be a southern expatriot who's family moved to the Nordreich, then rose to become the Chancellor of Prussia. "Mr. Oswald! Open this gate!" he says at the Alyaska Wall. "Mr. Oswald! Tear down this wall!"

I may be a little late to the party, but here's another patriot saints day carol. Since everyone knows about Father Abe's battle chariot, pulled by a team of American Buffalo which he uses to take down Inferior Anarchists and Papists alike, it needs no introduction ;)

You know Vengeance and Vanquish and Patriot and Prophet
Musket and Goodyear and Colonel and Trumpet
But do you recall
The most famous steed of all?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Bison
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows

All of the other bison
Used to laugh and call him names
"Rudolph you dirty inferior
Stay out of our reindeer games"

Then one foggy Patriot's Eve
Father Abe came to say
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Lead us into glorious battle tonight?"

Then how the Anglo-Saxon children cheered
As he charged at Caesar with glee
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Bison
You'll go down in history"

I may be a little late to the party, but here's another patriot saints day carol. Since everyone knows about Father Abe's battle chariot, pulled by a team of American Buffalo which he uses to take down Inferior Anarchists and Papists alike, it needs no introduction ;)
No no no no, Father Abe's chariot is pulled by Eagles and his workshop is hiiigh up in the Rockies, where legions of Irish inferior children craft toys and guns for the good little Betters of Society

Ok, here's my new contender for Most Messed Up Patriot-Saints Day Carol. Either that or I just jumped the shark, lol

Shotgun Shells

Dashing through the snow
Making Inferiors pay
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
The guns make our ears ring
Destroying the Irish blight
What fun it is to ride and sing
A Patriot song tonight!

Shotgun shells, Shotgun shells,
Blasting all the way.
Oh! what fun it is to cleanse
Your neighborhood with friends!
Shotgun shells, Shotgun shells,
Blasting all the way;
Oh! what fun it is to cleanse
Your neighborhood with friends!

family-guns-for-christmas.jpg

Random thought: TTL's version of A Christmas Story could rather fucked up here, like the Chinese restaurant scene being explicitly racist and the Red Ryder BB gun being a real live firing Great War era rifle.