Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheFaultsofAlts

ABC bought HB from the notorious corporate raider Carl Icahn back in 1983-early 84. So yes, they do own both Touchstone and HB.

CBS has been trying to sell TNN aka the Nashville Network for over three years, and so far, no takers.

USA Network Group has talked about rebranding HA! TV Comedy Network since '99, mainly because Comedy Central has kicked HA's butt in the ratings since 1990.

@TheFaultsofAlts

ABC bought HB from the notorious corporate raider Carl Icahn back in 1983-early 84. So yes, they do own both Touchstone and HB.

CBS has been trying to sell TNN aka the Nashville Network for over three years, and so far, no takers.

USA Network Group has talked about rebranding HA! TV Comedy Network since '99, mainly because Comedy Central has kicked HA's butt in the ratings since 1990.

I'd say donald turmp would like to buy the nashvile network to showcase the appertaince

CBS sells TNN to Trump
I'd say donald turmp would like to buy the nashvile network to showcase the appertaince

It's official!​

STRUGGLING COUNTRY MUSIC CHANNEL SOLD

On Tuesday, a shakeup has occurred in the cable/satellite industry. CBS has sold the ailing Nashville Network (TNN) for an undisclosed amount to Donald Trump and his business partner Harvey Weinstein. At the moment, federal regulators have yet to sign off on the deal, but Trump and Weinstein have hinted at big changes for a network that has lagged behind C-SPAN in overall ratings the last five years. Much of TNN's former country music programming, which had been its bread and butter until fairly recently, has since been transferred over to its cousin CMT, also owned by CBS. Rumors also point to Trump appointing former Nickelodeon executive Dan Schneider to oversee Children's Programming. A new name will be announced at a later date.

- TV Guide.
June 30-July 6, 2003

It's official!​

STRUGGLING COUNTRY MUSIC CHANNEL SOLD

On Tuesday, a shakeup has occurred in the cable/satellite industry. CBS has sold the ailing Nashville Network (TNN) for an undisclosed amount to Donald Trump and his business partner Harvey Weinstein. At the moment, federal regulators have yet to sign off on the deal, but Trump and Weinstein have hinted at big changes for a network that has lagged behind C-SPAN in overall ratings the last five years. Much of TNN's former country music programming, which had been its bread and butter until fairly recently, has since been transferred over to its cousin CMT, also owned by CBS. Rumors also point to Trump appointing former Nickelodeon executive Dan Schneider to oversee Children's Programming. A new name will be announced at a later date.

- TV Guide.
June 30-July 6, 2003

Dan Shinider would bring several several live action hits to trump tv. Does any think that shinider would produce the animated Adventures of Kid Danger like he did otl .Due to trump reputation with animation i feel that cartoon on trump tv would be no more then old terrytoon reruns at least for many years. There is also small chance that trump could get back into animation by makinng animaton shorts for his theme park. Also will Eddie Fitizgerald fhisnh seving in reduced sentance before he is an old man.Does anybody think Ralph balisk would return to animation after being released form jail. If either of them want to return to thier old jobs I feel that Trump would probbly be the only one willing to hire them

Well... at least try and rule him away from office, and give him a jail sentence of some sort. That's all. Even if the aftermath means he's haunting things...

The trump adminastion has been butterflied. Trump had failed campagin for govnor of newyork. Incudmbent Govnonor PAkati made an attack ad using blair tessominty in the jhon k trail

@TheFaultsofAlts

In that case, fire away at LXG having an animated spinoff, or a TV series if the movie is animated altogether.

If I may suggest a new name for the network, given what the TTL conglomerate owns, here's what I would propose...

-Nicktoons Network(If USA owns the Nickelodeon brand ITTL.)
-USA Kids(Hopefully to revive Cartoon Express.)
-United Silliness of America(Because you can't be too old to call something silly and mean it.)

Hopefully, any one of these names is a go. Otherwise, I'm all ears for you guys.

Will early trump tv network shows include the ultimate fighter, battle dome wreasting MXC the Joe shcom show and the appertince

@Goldwind2

Battle Dome for sure, but MXC already has a home on FOX.

In that case, fire away at LXG having an animated spinoff, or a TV series if the movie is animated altogether.

If I may suggest a new name for the network, given what the TTL conglomerate owns, here's what I would propose...

-Nicktoons Network(If USA owns the Nickelodeon brand ITTL.)
-USA Kids(Hopefully to revive Cartoon Express.)
-United Silliness of America(Because you can't be too old to call something silly and mean it.)

Hopefully, any one of these names is a go. Otherwise, I'm all ears for you guys.

Nicktoons Network and Cartoon Express are the most likely candidates.

This just in...

The Nashville Network will be renamed the Trump Network of America, or TNA for short.
latest

@Goldwind2

Battle Dome for sure, but MXC already has a home on FOX.

This just in...

The Nashville Network will be renamed the Trump Network of America, or TNA for short.
latest
What about about the Joe shcom show Ultimate fighter, and the appertince. Any else got any other ideas for tna shows. I feel that early tna would be simalir to earlu spike tv

This just in...

latest

A: Oh, thank God! Those were the ones I was rooting for in the first place.
B: With the hatred John Krazylooney still gets, even after his death, I believe the acronym TNA would be compared to TNT, as in, "this network will surely blow up in Trump's face" kind of TNT. On a related note, I'm just as glad about the President Trump debacles of OTL being butterflied away as the category in which Reply A was born from.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
screen_shot_2017-04-05_at_1.18.07_pm.png

Released by Disney on July 9, 2003.

Disney's current slate of theme park movies got off to a slow start with critics and audiences tuning out The Country Bears last year. Later this year, Tim Burton will return to his old stomping grounds with a stop motion take on The Haunted Mansion in time for Halloween.

ITTL, Pirates was not Disney's first PG-13 film. That honor belongs to The Black Cauldron, released 19 years ago. Most of Disney's Marvel output from 1981 through 1989 received PG's, with the exception of Howard the Duck and the Punisher, both of which received R's and released under the Hyperion banner. The first PG-13 for Marvel came with the release of Spider-Man 2.

For Jerry Bruckheimer, Pirates is one of his first projects as a full time Disney executive after many years as an independent producer. His first project for the Hyperion brand was the Steven Barron-helmed Veronica Guerin, which was released last month. Next year, Bruckheimer will deliver National Treasure.

The storyline of Pirates is relatively the same, but ticket sales are much higher than OTL.​

screen_shot_2017-04-05_at_1.18.07_pm.png

Released by Disney on July 9, 2003.

Disney's current slate of theme park movies got off to a slow start with critics and audiences tuning out The Country Bears last year. Later this year, Tim Burton will return to his old stomping grounds with a stop motion take on The Haunted Mansion in time for Halloween.

ITTL, Pirates was not Disney's first PG-13 film. That honor belongs to The Black Cauldron, released 19 years ago. Most of Disney's Marvel output from 1981 through 1989 received PG's, with the exception of Howard the Duck and the Punisher, both of which received R's and released under the Hyperion banner. The first PG-13 for Marvel came with the release of Spider-Man 2.

For Jerry Bruckheimer, Pirates is one of his first projects as a full time Disney executive after many years as an independent producer. His first project for the Hyperion brand was the Steven Barron-helmed Veronica Guerin, which was released last month. Next year, Bruckheimer will deliver National Treasure.

The storyline of Pirates is relatively the same, but ticket sales are much higher than OTL.​

I thoughts pirates was a succesufull block buster otl

Status
Not open for further replies.